Author Topic: Bullied Girl Kills Herself  (Read 39531 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Bullied Girl Kills Herself
« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2012, 10:26:12 AM »
Tormented due to her own actions. Eat shit moron, everyone is responsible for themselves and their actions. I don't see you crying like a bitch everytime somebody commits suicide, this time its a girl that showed her tits on cam and couldn't handle the blowback, and were all supposed to weep? Idiot.
If you weep or you do not, I do not give a shit, but you being an ignorant fuck and putting your worthless fucken ---this is how I feel ----Bulshit is in writing on this thread is fucken scumbag, low life POS.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #126 on: October 17, 2012, 10:28:06 AM »
Not really, he's saying he feels no sympathy for her. If I feel any sympathy towards her (which I don't), it's because she had shitty parents. Besides, you're all freaking out because its this cute little girl, if it was your average fat nobody, you'd all be laughing and talking shit. So most of you guys can climb off your soapboxes and go fuck yourselves

Exactly.

Who the fuck didn't get bullied in some way at some time? I did... When I was 13 I got into a fight with a kid who was probably 3-4 years older than me and easily a foot taller than I was because I was tired of his shit.

He never fucked with me again... So boo fucking hoo.

My son is 11... Last year he got bullied and he was telling me he didn't want to do anything to retaliate because he didn't want to get in trouble... I told him that I had his back if someone started shit with him and he stood up for himself.

So excuse me if my sympathy is left for those who deal with shit on a daily basis and not those who flashed some tits on the internet and couldn't handle the repercussion.

You're right. If this was some fucking 21 year old loser frat boy, no one would give a shit... basically, if you're not gay or female, it's tough shit, but if you are either of those things, well, you better fucking be nice.

Nice double standard around here.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #127 on: October 17, 2012, 10:30:01 AM »
If you weep or you do not, I do not give a shit, but you being an ignorant fuck and putting your worthless fucken ---this is how I feel ----Bulshit is in writing on this thread is fucken scumbag, low life POS.
Lol, yes, we get it, you're morally superior for feeling sooo bad for this "poor, innocent, tormented little girl that never did anything wrong".  ::)
Moron.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #128 on: October 17, 2012, 10:30:20 AM »
Yeah... because obviously someone who teaches their kids not to do something stupid is the problem.

::)
everyone is in denial about their own kids and everyone thinks their own kids is a saint including you and hopefully you are a good father and I hope the best for you and your family and hope nothing ever happens but this shit can happen to anyone and when it does everybody acts like they seen it coming but in reality no one really sees this horror coming.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #129 on: October 17, 2012, 10:31:33 AM »
Lol, yes, we get it, you're morally superior for feeling sooo bad for this "poor, innocent, tormented little girl that never did anything wrong".  ::)
Moron.
No I am not, but it is called having some fucken respect.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #130 on: October 17, 2012, 10:32:51 AM »
No I am not, but it is called having some fucken respect.
Respect for what? Some chick that couldn't handle the consequences of getting naked on camera? Boo-fucking-hoo.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #131 on: October 17, 2012, 10:33:08 AM »
Exactly.

Who the fuck didn't get bullied in some way at some time? I did... When I was 13 I got into a fight with a kid who was probably 3-4 years older than me and easily a foot taller than I was because I was tired of his shit.

He never fucked with me again... So boo fucking hoo.

My son is 11... Last year he got bullied and he was telling me he didn't want to do anything to retaliate because he didn't want to get in trouble... I told him that I had his back if someone started shit with him and he stood up for himself.

So excuse me if my sympathy is left for those who deal with shit on a daily basis and not those who flashed some tits on the internet and couldn't handle the repercussion.

You're right. If this was some fucking 21 year old loser frat boy, no one would give a shit... basically, if you're not gay or female, it's tough shit, but if you are either of those things, well, you better fucking be nice.

Nice double standard around here.
Everyone gets bullied, I get that, but maybe you were stronger or maybe you where not bullied enough, you can not compare any 2 situations.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #132 on: October 17, 2012, 10:33:47 AM »
Respect for what? Some chick that couldn't handle the consequences of getting naked on camera? Boo-fucking-hoo.
Like I said your comment above proves that you are a POS

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #133 on: October 17, 2012, 10:35:44 AM »

This kid got his ass beat because he and others lit into a group of FOBs Asians (Fresh off the Boat), there was a story behind it. So, they caught him by himself, and retribution occurred.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #134 on: October 17, 2012, 10:36:18 AM »
Like I said your comment above proves that you are a POS
Lol, proves what? Stop letting your emotions run wild, and ask yourself, if some fat dude killed himself because he got shit for showing his cock on cam, would you care? No, you wouldn't, so get off your soapbox and shut the fuck up.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #135 on: October 17, 2012, 10:41:28 AM »
everyone is in denial about their own kids and everyone thinks their own kids is a saint including you and hopefully you are a good father and I hope the best for you and your family and hope nothing ever happens but this shit can happen to anyone and when it does everybody acts like they seen it coming but in reality no one really sees this horror coming.

Do I think my kids are perfect... HEEEELLLL No... But You do the best you can.

If my daughter kills herself one day I will be devastated, but I will not blame some "bullies"... That's ridiculous.

You get knocked down and you get your ass back up...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #136 on: October 17, 2012, 10:42:35 AM »
Lol, proves what? Stop letting your emotions run wild, and ask yourself, if some fat dude killed himself because he got shit for showing his cock on cam, would you care? No, you wouldn't, so get off your soapbox and shut the fuck up.
You shut the fuck up goof, I respect all life not a big bitch like you you selfish pig.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #137 on: October 17, 2012, 10:44:17 AM »
Do I think my kids are perfect... HEEEELLLL No... But You do the best you can.

If my daughter kills herself one day I will be devastated, but I will not blame some "bullies"... That's ridiculous.

You get knocked down and you get your ass back up...
I appreciate your attitude here bro and actually feel you are being sincere unlike that other inconsiderate asshole

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #138 on: October 17, 2012, 10:44:55 AM »
This kid got his ass beat because he and others lit into a group of FOBs Asians (Fresh off the Boat), there was a story behind it. So, they caught him by himself, and retribution occurred.
Hey Parker where can I find the whole story bro?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #139 on: October 17, 2012, 10:45:41 AM »
You shut the fuck up goof, I respect all life not a big bitch like you you selfish pig.
Lol, pretty hilarious coming from the guy that is having a fucking nuclear meltdown because some girl he never met was unable to deal with reality. Go cry a tear for all the women getting raped and having their clits chopped off in Burkina fucking Faso, then maybe i'll take you seriously.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #140 on: October 17, 2012, 11:04:33 AM »
Hey Parker where can I find the whole story bro?
I don't know, I remember it when it first came out, and they interview the girl who was takig the vid, and she said that there was story behind it, that the kid wasn't as innocent as people thought. People were thinking "oh this innocent Asian kid is gettig rocked.", but the kid was part of group effing with others.

See, people have this assumption that Asians don't have beef, don't fight, do this or that. But, many times they keep their beef within the community---so when the chick told the whole story, it opened up people's eyes about how Asians view each other in terms of immigrant status (FOBs).

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #141 on: October 17, 2012, 11:08:18 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2012, 11:11:38 AM »
Lol, pretty hilarious coming from the guy that is having a fucking nuclear meltdown because some girl he never met was unable to deal with reality. Go cry a tear for all the women getting raped and having their clits chopped off in Burkina fucking Faso, then maybe i'll take you seriously.
I do feel bad for them too you big bitch, your a scum a POS and a lowlife

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2012, 11:16:52 AM »
I do feel bad for them too you big bitch, your a scum a POS and a lowlife
Hilarious. Yes, what a piece of shit I am for feeling no sympathy towards a girl that couldn't handle life. Good on you buddy, you clearly aren't because you say you care. :D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 17, 2012, 11:17:39 AM »
Dedicated to Amanda Todd chug

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2012, 11:18:13 AM »
some of the comments in this thread are depressingly sad  :'(

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 17, 2012, 11:21:41 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #147 on: October 17, 2012, 11:22:19 AM »
some of the comments in this thread are depressingly sad  :'(
My point, is that while this is sad, it's no more sad than any of the other innumerable deaths that occur every day. I feel no more sympathy for this woman than I do for someone who got drunk and drove into a tree. They all make their own choices in life. She chose to kill herself, that was her choice.

People that get all up in arms over a sensationalized story when they don't give 2 shits about the same thing happening to some fat guy, are hypocritical morons.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2012, 11:23:02 AM »
I don't know, I remember it when it first came out, and they interview the girl who was takig the vid, and she said that there was story behind it, that the kid wasn't as innocent as people thought. People were thinking "oh this innocent Asian kid is gettig rocked.", but the kid was part of group effing with others.

See, people have this assumption that Asians don't have beef, don't fight, do this or that. But, many times they keep their beef within the community---so when the chick told the whole story, it opened up people's eyes about how Asians view each other in terms of immigrant status (FOBs).

It's odd how immigrant groups take a lot of flak about keeping to their own and not integrating yet every city's Chinatown is regarded as cute.  Any other group that took over portions of a city with signs in their language would have people frothing at the mouth.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #149 on: October 17, 2012, 11:27:24 AM »

Pretty sure the asians then did the same next day in packs of 50.  I remember a fight between a white kid and an asian kid, then all of a sudden 20 asians with sticks and chains joined in once the asian kid was getting rocked and beat the snot out of the white kid.  Asians are packs of rats.  fuck them.

Fuck people that commit suicide.  I feel no sympathy for them.