Author Topic: Do you really need anything other than T?  (Read 1614 times)

rm1968nj

• Getbig I
Do you really need anything other than T?
« on: October 12, 2012, 12:20:09 PM »
I have a friend who is riped to holy hell and he is telling me all he does is Winny 50mg 3x/wk and decca 300mg 2x/wk ... no test .. he said it will make you look like a meatball .. he is shredded ... 5% body fat and muscles everywhere ... .. but all I read on these forums is that you need test and the vast majority say 500mg/wk .. he disagrees and he has the body so it's hard to argue with him ... thoughts?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: Do you really need anything other than T?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 12:39:22 PM »
I have a friend who is riped to holy hell and he is telling me all he does is Winny 50mg 3x/wk and decca 300mg 2x/wk ... no test .. he said it will make you look like a meatball .. he is shredded ... 5% body fat and muscles everywhere ... .. but all I read on these forums is that you need test and the vast majority say 500mg/wk .. he disagrees and he has the body so it's hard to argue with him ... thoughts?
Diet gets you ripped. You can be ripped on test.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 12:48:39 PM »
i love test.. but... having tried trt dose test (well im suppose to be on trt year round anyways lol) with tren... as long as i keep gyno in order... tren is king :D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 06:51:49 PM »
Earlier this year i ran a Deca/Eq/Primo cycle and loved it. Didn't really have any issues with it, but it wasn't much different than a Test/Eq/Primo cycle IMO. I do feel Test is the best steroid from a overall perspective, but you can get ripped on just about anything if you know how to diet.

People seem to bloat more on Test, but i never really had that problem, i think it's more diet related. Even on 1g of Test a week i stay in great shape, but i keep my diet in check year round and always do cardio.

8)

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 12:56:47 AM »
op, you basicaly answered your question yourself.

deca is the ultimate steroid that will cause bloat on a shitty diet or if one eats way too much.

your buddy is shredded on deca.

that says it all

everyone who doesnt compete could simply use just test and get great results.there is no single magic drug to make anyone ripped, its all diet.

Well said Gal..!! 

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 09:48:56 AM »
Maybe he just has good genetics :)

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 01:03:24 PM »
I'm not a huge fan of test....

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 01:15:32 PM »
I've found that naturally big tall guys don't react the same as smaller thin guys.  Both can take the same cycle, the thin guy seems to respond and look great, the perma bulker naturally big guy tend to get bloated more easily.