Author Topic: found a football the other day, how far does one have to throw it for strenth  (Read 5959 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Joe Montana could throw it from one corner of the end zone 120 yards all the way to the other side of the field on Tecmo Bowl.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
150 yards Johnny is pretty decent.

i dont think i ever got a good spiral how do you do that?
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Joe Montana could throw it from one corner of the end zone 120 yards all the way to the other side of the field on Tecmo Bowl.
Brady could also throw across the field in Madden 05.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
i dont think i ever got a good spiral how do you do that?
LOL. Just do some push ups and call a mexican and tell him to run down the field...

POB

• Getbig IV
Ryan had a nice toss against car, think it was 64 yards in the air.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
how about we boil it down to just shut the fuck up, and instead of talking about the game that COULD have been played in your head, we talk about the real one..... the niners got hammered

What happened, hapeened...."if" this and "if" that ...."IF" my grandmother had balls, she would be my Grandfather  ::)
LOL! epic projecting your insecurities  ;D  you said the niners didnt give the game away, i said look at the quarterbacks performances for evidence. now your changing up what you said hahaah. i never said the niners won. or that they should have won.  :-*  go see a counselor.. your going to give yourself a heart attack with all that pent up negativity

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
The longest pass in the air I ever heard of was Dandy Don Meredith to Bullet Bob Hayes. Something like 85 yards.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The longest pass in the air I ever heard of was Dandy Don Meredith to Bullet Bob Hayes. Something like 85 yards.
the record book credits jeff georhe with a throw of 88 yards in the air in the quarteback challenge second was jamarcus russell with 84 yards.   the record for a baseball throw is {was?} 445 feet for men and 296 feet for women babe d.
F

POB

• Getbig IV
Yeah. 50plus  is def a good mark for someone with a good solid arm (if acurate) not like 60yards out of bounds lol. As far as pro arms, even some don't hit 50 well. Remember those old ProBowl challanges when the guys who got 60-75 were like the strong armed guys?

As far as today, I believe Jay Cutler has the best natural arm as far as gunsligning goes. I hate the guy but you can't argue he can sling it. But we all know it doesn't matter TOO much..remember Jamarcus Russell??? I saw his proday and he had a cannon arm. Same with Kyle Boller. But if you were a GM would you  take them? lol.

MDN

Tight spiral too, and the ball doesn't lose velocity even when he throws falling back