Author Topic: The real and only reason for the birth of the Muslim religion known as Islam.  (Read 13511 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Just cause I feel that Saten is leading you astray does not mean I hate you bro. I have many Arab friends and they ask me to my face what I think of Muhammad and I tell them I think he is a false prophet and that is what I think, my Arab friends would still die for me, they are SOLID and I would die for them, they are my friends, they would laugh in your face for saying I hate Arabs, what, just cause I do not share their believes I hate them, c mon bro. You attack Christians, start threats and are always trying to get the upper hand and then someone turns the table and you are whining like a little baby. Face it you are a fanatic and personally i think you give Islam a bad name.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Threats? LOL man does everything that comes out of your mouth have to be a lie. Where did I ever 'threaten' you lol. You are getting desperate and it is becoming clear that you are very confused. Your whole premise of this thread was mal-intended. What did you think you would prove? That Muslims are on the 'wrong' because there is a verse in Jewish scripture that says "wild asses"? You think Arabs are 'jealous' and they had to make this up? Come on now. Desperation is all you have. I doubt you have any 'arab friends', much less ever met any Muslims.

We Muslims believe that there isn't a 'special race' for God like Jews. All mankind comes from Adam and hence, God has revealed his final message through Muhammad (pbuh) for all mankind not a single 'special race'

Yeah you don't hate Arabs or Muslims  ::) You only quote verses that call them wild asses and that they are following Satan  ::) So that you can prove that Arabs are 'misguided'. Strong assertions, weak arguments, weak individual.

Fear God man. You don't care what I say, even if a miracle was brought before you, you are hard headed and heading straight on into a wall head first. Think about this, who is truly misguided? You are worshipping JESUS (pbuh), a MAN, a Jewish man. You are a walking contradiction and the OT is against you.

You even think any bible besides the king james version are 'satanic bibles'. Get a grip of yourself. You are not after the truth, you are after proving to yourself that what you are doing is okay, eg; worshiping Jesus a man, denouncing God's laws,

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
A_Ahmed is the most deluded individual I have ever come across, I suspect he is a terrorist and the authorities should be alerted.
V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Threats? LOL man does everything that comes out of your mouth have to be a lie. Where did I ever 'threaten' you lol. You are getting desperate and it is becoming clear that you are very confused. Your whole premise of this thread was mal-intended. What did you think you would prove? That Muslims are on the 'wrong' because there is a verse in Jewish scripture that says "wild asses"? You think Arabs are 'jealous' and they had to make this up? Come on now. Desperation is all you have. I doubt you have any 'arab friends', much less ever met any Muslims.

We Muslims believe that there isn't a 'special race' for God like Jews. All mankind comes from Adam and hence, God has revealed his final message through Muhammad (pbuh) for all mankind not a single 'special race'

Yeah you don't hate Arabs or Muslims  ::) You only quote verses that call them wild asses and that they are following Satan  ::) So that you can prove that Arabs are 'misguided'. Strong assertions, weak arguments, weak individual.

Fear God man. You don't care what I say, even if a miracle was brought before you, you are hard headed and heading straight on into a wall head first. Think about this, who is truly misguided? You are worshipping JESUS (pbuh), a MAN, a Jewish man. You are a walking contradiction and the OT is against you.

You even think any bible besides the king james version are 'satanic bibles'. Get a grip of yourself. You are not after the truth, you are after proving to yourself that what you are doing is okay, eg; worshiping Jesus a man, denouncing God's laws,
Relax bro it was a typo, I meant to put 'threads" not threats.

So I hate Muslims because I quoted my Bible?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???