Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 31, 2014, 03:45:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The real and only reason for the birth of the Muslim religion known as Islam.  (Read 2819 times)
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2012, 11:50:17 AM »

Just cause I feel that Saten is leading you astray does not mean I hate you bro. I have many Arab friends and they ask me to my face what I think of Muhammad and I tell them I think he is a false prophet and that is what I think, my Arab friends would still die for me, they are SOLID and I would die for them, they are my friends, they would laugh in your face for saying I hate Arabs, what, just cause I do not share their believes I hate them, c mon bro. You attack Christians, start threats and are always trying to get the upper hand and then someone turns the table and you are whining like a little baby. Face it you are a fanatic and personally i think you give Islam a bad name.
Report to moderator   Logged
a_ahmed
Getbig V

Team Nasser

« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2012, 01:02:04 PM »

Threats? LOL man does everything that comes out of your mouth have to be a lie. Where did I ever 'threaten' you lol. You are getting desperate and it is becoming clear that you are very confused. Your whole premise of this thread was mal-intended. What did you think you would prove? That Muslims are on the 'wrong' because there is a verse in Jewish scripture that says "wild asses"? You think Arabs are 'jealous' and they had to make this up? Come on now. Desperation is all you have. I doubt you have any 'arab friends', much less ever met any Muslims.

We Muslims believe that there isn't a 'special race' for God like Jews. All mankind comes from Adam and hence, God has revealed his final message through Muhammad (pbuh) for all mankind not a single 'special race'

Yeah you don't hate Arabs or Muslims  Roll Eyes You only quote verses that call them wild asses and that they are following Satan  Roll Eyes So that you can prove that Arabs are 'misguided'. Strong assertions, weak arguments, weak individual.

Fear God man. You don't care what I say, even if a miracle was brought before you, you are hard headed and heading straight on into a wall head first. Think about this, who is truly misguided? You are worshipping JESUS (pbuh), a MAN, a Jewish man. You are a walking contradiction and the OT is against you.

You even think any bible besides the king james version are 'satanic bibles'. Get a grip of yourself. You are not after the truth, you are after proving to yourself that what you are doing is okay, eg; worshiping Jesus a man, denouncing God's laws,
E-Kul
Getbig V

Space: The final frontier

« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2012, 02:10:42 AM »

A_Ahmed is the most deluded individual I have ever come across, I suspect he is a terrorist and the authorities should be alerted.

V
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2012, 04:37:28 AM »

Threats? LOL man does everything that comes out of your mouth have to be a lie. Where did I ever 'threaten' you lol. You are getting desperate and it is becoming clear that you are very confused. Your whole premise of this thread was mal-intended. What did you think you would prove? That Muslims are on the 'wrong' because there is a verse in Jewish scripture that says "wild asses"? You think Arabs are 'jealous' and they had to make this up? Come on now. Desperation is all you have. I doubt you have any 'arab friends', much less ever met any Muslims.

We Muslims believe that there isn't a 'special race' for God like Jews. All mankind comes from Adam and hence, God has revealed his final message through Muhammad (pbuh) for all mankind not a single 'special race'

Yeah you don't hate Arabs or Muslims  Roll Eyes You only quote verses that call them wild asses and that they are following Satan  Roll Eyes So that you can prove that Arabs are 'misguided'. Strong assertions, weak arguments, weak individual.

Fear God man. You don't care what I say, even if a miracle was brought before you, you are hard headed and heading straight on into a wall head first. Think about this, who is truly misguided? You are worshipping JESUS (pbuh), a MAN, a Jewish man. You are a walking contradiction and the OT is against you.

You even think any bible besides the king james version are 'satanic bibles'. Get a grip of yourself. You are not after the truth, you are after proving to yourself that what you are doing is okay, eg; worshiping Jesus a man, denouncing God's laws,
Relax bro it was a typo, I meant to put 'threads" not threats.

So I hate Muslims because I quoted my Bible?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!