Author Topic: Official G & O Debate Rematch Thread  (Read 24531 times)

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
Re: Official G & O Debate Rematch Thread
« Reply #125 on: October 16, 2012, 07:55:33 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #126 on: October 16, 2012, 07:55:51 PM »
The republicans did not support it,but he DID try

He didnt try shit.   Fucking please.   

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #127 on: October 16, 2012, 07:56:03 PM »

No way......He did ok on some things but he did not  win this hands down.

I'm pretty much just trollin dude.  But I really do support Obama.  

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #128 on: October 16, 2012, 07:57:36 PM »
I'm pretty much just trollin dude.  But I really do support Obama.  

That's okay, dude......we're all in it together......I just don't think he's up to the task. I think he's a cool guy guy, though.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: October 16, 2012, 08:00:44 PM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: October 16, 2012, 08:10:04 PM »
he got owned, go prey to jesus.

Hardly!! Romney brought up Obama's failure on immigration reform (he didn't pass it in his first year, DESPITE a supermajority in the Senate and big majority in the House). Obama goes mute.

Romney brought up his failure to cut the deficit in half. Obama is MIA.

Romney hit him with the unemployment numbers, which was supposed to be 5.5% at this point. Obama got lockjaw.

Romney slammed him with the INCREASE in premiums, due to ObamaCare. Obama had NOTHING to defend his signature legislation.

Obama owned Romney? Not in this lifetime!! And considering that Obama has plunged in the polls the last two weeks, you might want to do the praying.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 16, 2012, 08:14:36 PM »
Obama's lies will be the story over the next few days. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #132 on: October 16, 2012, 08:22:23 PM »
What debate are you watching? Romney not only explained his tax plans, but (as usual) he turned it right on Obama and brought up that pesky record of his.

You seem to be the only guy along with that drug addict fool, Wackdaddy, saying, Romney won tonight.  Like BIGACH, I could careless either way, but I personally believe it takes 2 terms to see the full outcome of any administration.  Romney is all talk and speaks of unrealistic mathematical outcomes, and won't get shit accomplished in 4 years, so I'll vote Obama and debate over the two new candidates 4 years from now. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 16, 2012, 08:23:16 PM »
Sorry, Candy, Obama Didn’t Call Benghazi A Terrorist Attack In Speech….

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/10/16/sorry-candy-obama-didnt-call-benghazi-a-terrorist-attack-in-speech

Tonight’s debate moderator Candy Crowley tried to fact check Romney and claim Obama did indeed call Benghazi a terror attack the next day. Here’s the text from Obama’s Rose Garden speech the day after the attack:

THE PRESIDENT:  Good morning.  Every day, all across the world, American diplomats and civilians work tirelessly to advance the interests and values of our nation.  Often, they are away from their families.  Sometimes, they brave great danger.

Yesterday, four of these extraordinary Americans were killed in an attack on our diplomatic post in Benghazi.  Among those killed was our Ambassador, Chris Stevens, as well as Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith.  We are still notifying the families of the others who were killed.  And today, the American people stand united in holding the families of the four Americans in our thoughts and in our prayers.

The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack.  We’re working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats.  I’ve also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world.  And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people. [...]

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks.  We mourned with the families who were lost on that day.  I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed.  And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it.  Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.  Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America.  We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act.  And make no mistake, justice will be done.

— President Obama, Rose Garden statement, Sept. 12

Alana Goodman breaks this down better than I can in this September 30th article:

Obama said during the speech that “No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation” — but at no point was it clear that he was using that term to describe the attack in Benghazi. He’d also spent the previous two paragraphs discussing the 9/11 attacks and the aftermath. “Acts of terror” could have just as easily been a reference to that. Or maybe it wasn’t a direct reference to anything, just a generic, reassuring line he’d added into a speech which did take place, after all, the day after the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. Here’s the line with some additional context

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #134 on: October 16, 2012, 08:28:41 PM »
I know most GB's don't care about Medicare, but it's a HUGE issue to a HUGE segment of the voting population and Obama has them scared shitless with the BS he's been spewing about it.  It should've been discussed tonight.
:

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: October 16, 2012, 08:30:43 PM »
You seem to be the only guy along with that drug addict fool, Wackdaddy, saying, Romney won tonight.  Like BIGACH, I could careless either way, but I personally believe it takes 2 terms to see the full outcome of any administration.  Romney is all talk and speaks of unrealistic mathematical outcomes, and won't get shit accomplished in 4 years, so I'll vote Obama and debate over the two new candidates 4 years from now. 

Sorry, but you earn a second term in this country. You don't get one handed to you. All Obama did was parroting the left's talking point in over-caffeinated fashion, a far cry from what he did two weeks ago.

Yet, every time Romney hit him about his record (immigration, taxes, jobs, unemployment, ObamaCare, etc), Obama clammed up, BIG TIME.

As I said, Obama NEVER ANSWERED why he didn't pass immigration reform, when the Dems had both houses of Congress (Supermajority in the Senate).

When Romney hit him on the skyrocketing healthcare premiums.....ZILCH from the president. And the list goes onward.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: October 16, 2012, 08:35:39 PM »
Obama straight up fucking lied about calling the libyia scandle a terrorist act on sept 12 they just show the footage of the context he was using the act of terror phrase and he was refering to sept 11 2001 and that stupid bitch whore cocksucking moderator covered his ass knowing it was a fucking lie.  straight up fucking FILT!

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: October 16, 2012, 08:36:21 PM »

2014 is when Obamacare/TAX takes effect.

Which is what? To who the insured or the insurance company? I'm for regulations so when you get $200 worth of care your not charged 5k. I think time will tell. I was against it at 1st too,but looking at $ I got back this year and lower copays I'm starting to think it might not be that bad. I am not an isolated case either I know a bunch of people that at least saved a few hundred in copays.

And romneys Medicare plan sucks he wants to hand you a "voucher" and let you shop for insurance. So lets say he hands you 3k dollar voucher and you go shop. Right now today insurance is $500/ month at least. 500x12= 6k per year. Guess where that other 3k comes from? Your pocket. If you AND your employer has paid 100s of thousands of dollars into these plans they are not a "handout". If I'm not gonna be able to collect on it I should beable to defer that $ to a retirement account,not just lose it.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: October 16, 2012, 08:37:19 PM »
Obama straight up fucking lied about calling the libyia scandle a terrorist act on sept 12 they just show the footage of the context he was using the act of terror phrase and he was refering to sept 11 2001 and that stupid bitch whore cocksucking moderator covered his ass knowing it was a fucking lie.  straight up fucking FILT!

Obama is going to get skewered on this one big time. Not only could he NOT defend his record but now he has to explain this. If the polls widen for Romney as a result, the lefties made need to invest in buckets of Maalox.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: October 16, 2012, 08:37:36 PM »
I know most GB's don't care about Medicare, but it's a HUGE issue to a HUGE segment of the voting population and Obama has them scared shitless with the BS he's been spewing about it.  It should've been discussed tonight.

What BS? Romney wants to hand you a "voucher" it's not bs,read my above reply to you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 16, 2012, 08:39:05 PM »
What BS? that Romney wants to hand you a "voucher" it's not bs,read my above reply to you

Medicare is broke and will collapse as it is! 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: October 16, 2012, 08:39:45 PM »
I honestly don't know how any objective person could reasonably say either guy destroyed the other.

It was punch, counter, punch, counter.....
THis the dem will say Obama won and rep will say Romney won, as simple as that. No one is objective anymore, it is just like BB subjective.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #142 on: October 16, 2012, 08:40:13 PM »
If you just take good care of your self and eat sensible things and exercise your need for medicine is eliminated in most cases.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: October 16, 2012, 08:41:00 PM »
Medicare is broke and will collapse as it is! 

Voucher is not the answer people have paid 100s of thousands of dollars over 30+ years into them and company's have matched that amount to change the deal now is bullshit

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: October 16, 2012, 08:42:15 PM »
Im a honest to goodness straigt up independent any I have voted both dem and repub , but if dems cant see that this arrogant fuck is going to be absolutely 10 time worse in his second term you are blind and you are as retarted as ronnie coleman sounds

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: October 16, 2012, 08:43:20 PM »
I honestly don't know how any objective person could reasonably say either guy destroyed the other.

It was punch, counter, punch, counter.....
THis the dem will say Obama won and rep will say Romney won, as simple as that. No one is objective anymore, it is just like BB subjective.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #146 on: October 16, 2012, 08:47:46 PM »
Which is what? To who the insured or the insurance company? I'm for regulations so when you get $200 worth of care your not charged 5k. I think time will tell. I was against it at 1st too,but looking at $ I got back this year and lower copays I'm starting to think it might not be that bad. I am not an isolated case either I know a bunch of people that at least saved a few hundred in copays.

And romneys Medicare plan sucks he wants to hand you a "voucher" and let you shop for insurance. So lets say he hands you 3k dollar voucher and you go shop. Right now today insurance is $500/ month at least. 500x12= 6k per year. Guess where that other 3k comes from? Your pocket. If you AND your employer has paid 100s of thousands of dollars into these plans they are not a "handout". If I'm not gonna be able to collect on it I should beable to defer that $ to a retirement account,not just lose it.

The insured. The mandate has two parts: the requirement to have coverage and the penalty  tax for not getting it.  Why aren’t both considered a tax?

Under this mandate, the government is forcing people to spend money, fining you if you don’t.  How is that not a tax?”

And if both the premium and the penalty are considered a tax, the mandate becomes the largest tax increase in U.S. history.
:

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: October 16, 2012, 08:48:55 PM »
Oh and who couldnt see hillary falling on the sword today just to save Barry and then give him the oppertunity to look soooo responsable and reasonable by saying OH NO THIS IS COMPLETELY ON ME, bullshit they pinned her as the scape goat first thing this morning

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #148 on: October 16, 2012, 08:49:33 PM »
Which candidate would win in a posedown?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 16, 2012, 08:51:55 PM »
Which candidate would win in a posedown?

Mobacca for the Overall