Author Topic: NIKE has severed ties with Lance Armstrong  (Read 13244 times)

viking1

• Getbig V
Re: NIKE has severed ties with Lance Armstrong
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2012, 03:43:06 PM »
his team mates turned on him cause he got all the fame and money

they were all cheating they should stop narcing and stfu

They didn't turn on him because of jealousy. They had to fess up by telling the truth and take the suspension or lie and serve jail time instead. That's why they're all spilling their guts. They'd rather take the suspension and move on.

There are over 1000 pages of evidence building with their names listed(emails, texts, receipts, etc...).

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2012, 03:43:11 PM »
How much surgeries can it take to cut off a ball rofl

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2012, 03:46:54 PM »
How much surgeries can it take to cut off a ball rofl

He had brain tumors as well as testicular cancer. Ergo, multiple surgeries. Not sure why you find it funny, especially when you clearly don't know anything about it and made up bullshit about him not having cancer.
O

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2012, 03:49:05 PM »

He had brain tumors as well as testicular cancer. Ergo, multiple surgeries. Not sure why you find it funny, especially when you clearly don't know anything about it and made up bullshit about him not having cancer.

Might have been better to euthanize him then.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2012, 03:52:03 PM »
By the way: anyone knows where I can buy some Armstrong memorabilia cancer cells? Would be great to have that 1 ball, would make a nice dish with some tomato sauce and french fries.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2012, 05:35:46 PM »
The law suits alone from all his endorsement companies that was his 100 million dollar meal ticket will rape his bank account. Just paying the lawyers will cost millions.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2012, 05:40:39 PM »
Still aligations , he never failed a single drug test, won't get sued for shit

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2012, 05:45:13 PM »
If I were him I'd move to another country and live happily ever after before all my money got gone.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2012, 05:52:51 PM »
Jay has plenty of gas left in the tank, I suspect he will give us something we have never seen before in 2013.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2012, 07:06:51 PM »
OK, the guy took drugs to win bike races (like all his peers) and worked to help and inspire cancer victims and he's being vilified?

But President Clinton cheated on his wife and fucked around (literally) in the White House while serving as leader of the free world ... and it's considered "cool"?

I just don't get what makes some people angry and what does not.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2012, 07:25:36 PM »
Still aligations , he never failed a single drug test, won't get sued for shit

This.

The UCI, IOC and the Tour De France Societe have 1,000's of rules in their rule books. None of those rules mention, "teammates", "drug addicted Teammates", "Teammates girlfriend's", etc.   He played by their rules and passed all, ALL of their test.

The USADA is meaningless in the sport of professional cycling.
a

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2012, 07:30:23 PM »
This.

The UCI, IOC and the Tour De France Societe have 1,000's of rules in their rule books. None of those rules mention, "teammates", "drug addicted Teammates", "Teammates girlfriend's", etc.   He played by their rules and passed all, ALL of their test.

Yes good points Tommy.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2012, 08:02:09 PM »
in the world of sharks, when there s "unsurmountable evidence" one of them has been a cheat and exposed as one in the eye of the general public, every other assholes abandon him. That's the world of sharks, in this world they eat each others daily. Funny, you re only an asshole if you re being exposed.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2012, 09:52:30 PM »
Pull out, yay or nay?

Dude, she's post menopause.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2012, 09:53:56 PM »
This.

He passed MORE drug tests than any other fucking person in the history of the fucking world. Yeah he doped, but he played by the rules and WON.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2012, 10:13:51 PM »
Jay has plenty of gas left in the tank, I suspect he will give us something we have never seen before in 2013.

He is well rested and ready to show us a whole new package.   Rematch of the CENTURY, baby!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2012, 10:50:11 PM »
OK, the guy took drugs to win bike races (like all his peers) and worked to help and inspire cancer victims and he's being vilified?

But President Clinton cheated on his wife and fucked around (literally) in the White House while serving as leader of the free world ... and it's considered "cool"?

I just don't get what makes some people angry and what does not.

Dude.....does Nike still employ Tiger Woods.....yes or no?

Nike can take their fake righteous indignation and stick it up their spandex clad asses.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2012, 11:05:37 PM »
Dude.....does Nike still employ Tiger Woods.....yes or no?

Nike can take their fake righteous indignation and stick it up their spandex clad asses.

Exactly. Let's see, who does Nike curently sponsor?

NBA players. . .  with 8 kids from 3 different women.

NFL players. . . who take the entire pharmacy (and I want them to). If I want to watch small slow people play football, I'll go watch Jr High School football.

Track & Field athletes. . . Oh yes, those cats are clean (I don't want them clean!)

Etc., Etc., Etc.
a

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2012, 11:14:15 PM »
fuck this fag, too vain to admit his drug use

couldn't bear the thought of random people no longer believing he's superman ::)

PED

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2012, 11:19:24 PM »
Tommywishbone, Uberman, Bike Nut and Master Blaster pretty much have nailed it.  Like Ive said before, George Hincapie, Lances "faithful lieutenant" is a neighbor of mine in SC. Guy plays it like hes a saint and totally acts now like he never knew Lance. George , his wife Melanie, Lance and Sheryl Crow used to pal around constantly in Greenville. But now its "Lance who?"

And oldtimer, when you have a net worth of over 100 million, you don't have it sitting in a pile waiting for people to take it. In fact, in liquid and "touchable" assets you have maybe a few million sitting around.

When you read about Lance these days its as if he murdered someone. Ive read online that hes the second coming of Hitler and shattered people's faith, lol. Faith in what? That he played the game far better than anyone ever has in winning the Tour de France? Read the history of the Tour. Drugs? Tell me about a Tour that hasn't been touched by scandal.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_at_the_Tour_de_France    Jacques Anquetil, the late French racer who won the Tour 5 times remarked that the Tour wasn't won on mineral water. And he tested positive numerous times for amphetamine use. Of course there are shrines everywhere for him in France.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2012, 11:22:00 PM »
fuck this fag, too vain to admit his drug use

couldn't bear the thought of random people no longer believing he's superman ::)

PED

Kind of ironic huh? Here you are on a bodybuilding website talking about how some people are "too vain to admit drug use". LMAO

Ill leave Bay and OMR to comment on the "fag" part.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2012, 12:05:33 AM »
It appears they are very upset they were misled for 15 years about Armstrong's doping.

They had no idea.

It hasn't really been confirmed, though. Not beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The ASADA is basing it on circumstantial evidence. They don't have a smoking gun. The only reason Lance is convicted of doping is because he chose not to appeal anymore. The whole thing seems just a bit questionable. I can't fathom a reason why the ASADA would do a witchhunt for Lance for no reason but who really knows...

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2012, 02:13:22 AM »
what a surprise , Nike Dropped him after his Bicycle career is over and they milked everything they could out of a bicyclist .... Clear case of what have you done for me lately

Reminds me of the time many years ago when Jim McMahon was QB at Bring 'em Young

~

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2012, 02:32:28 AM »

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2012, 02:48:32 AM »
It hasn't really been confirmed, though. Not beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The ASADA is basing it on circumstantial evidence. They don't have a smoking gun. The only reason Lance is convicted of doping is because he chose not to appeal anymore. The whole thing seems just a bit questionable. I can't fathom a reason why the ASADA would do a witchhunt for Lance for no reason but who really knows...

Maybe because the current head of ASADA is still butthurt over his high shool and college days when he got his ass owned by guys with better genetic response despite taking assloads more gear then them. When someone is this OCD over destroying someone elses life and reputation he or she must have had some serious traumatic experience during their teen years.
all drugs - TPPIIP