Author Topic: Protein/Fructose - Post workout  (Read 7701 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Protein/Fructose - Post workout
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2012, 10:29:10 AM »
Come on, I always read and comment in your threads PIP.   ;D  You wanted to make me back up in the thread and re read that.   :D

:P

Thanks, you make the getbig sausage fest much more interesting.   8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2012, 01:54:16 PM »
beta cell falcons!
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2012, 01:55:11 PM »
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2012, 01:57:48 PM »
dont know why people try to trade shots with tyson, best bet is the let the wild beast black man punch himself out

just like in my boxing game i got my guy 6feet2  and i dont go wearing myself out on a stronger bigger opponent
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2012, 02:37:48 PM »
dont know why people try to trade shots with tyson, best bet is the let the wild beast black man punch himself out

just like in my boxing game i got my guy 6feet2  and i dont go wearing myself out on a stronger bigger opponent
You got play Tyson when he was good like Ali did "rope a dope" just cover yourself and let him punch his self out then take over. You cant stand to "toe to toe" the first few rounds.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2012, 03:00:36 PM »
Thanks, you make the getbig sausage fest much more interesting.   8)
You're welcome. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2012, 03:10:17 PM »
Everyone was saying to have some fructose (I think?) post workout, and protein.

Just wondered if you guys still think that's helpful or it was just bullshit? 

How much protein can a person really absorb in one serving without wasting any of it?  How much protein/fructose do you recommend post workout?

???

Not this discussion -> shit -> war again  :-\

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2012, 03:13:55 PM »
:-[

I wouldn't have made such a vulgar, and disgusting comment had I known a lady was present.

Yes, Booty, had he known, PIP never would have uttered such vulgarity.

Although he's naturally disinclined to draw attention to his many chivalrous displays, PIP has, to use just one example, ruined so many of his coats by laying them over mud and puddles for fair damsels and wizened crones alike. This is no small act, for it is exceedingly difficult for PIP to find an appropriate wardrobe replacement, given the generous and symmetrical proportions of his fit, 48-long coat size. Indeed, PIP's courteous acts have even taken adverbial life by entering our modern vernacular as behaving 'pippingly,' as in, "What a gallant young man, behaving so pippingly and with splendid aplomb." Modesty might prohibit PIP from singing his own praises, but he's no less than the Sir Walter Raleigh of our time. Hand to God.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2012, 03:24:56 PM »

Although he's naturally disinclined to draw attention to his many chivalrous displays, PIP has, to use just one example, ruined so many of his coats by laying them over mud and puddles for fair damsels and wizened crones alike. This is no small act, for it is exceedingly difficult for PIP to find an appropriate wardrobe replacement, given the generous and symmetrical proportions of his fit, 48-long coat size. Indeed, PIP's courteous acts have even taken adverbial life by entering our modern vernacular as behaving 'pippingly,' as in, "What a gallant young man, behaving so pippingly and with splendid aplomb." Modesty might prohibit PIP from singing his own praises, but he's no less than the Sir Walter Raleigh of our time. Hand to God.
Pippingly...I like that.   ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2012, 07:19:56 PM »

Bravo my friend, bravo!  Absolutely outstanding!  I'm obviously not as well-spoken as you, but know that if I possessed such gifts, I would write outstanding and honorific narratives about you.

I am blessed and honored to call you my friend!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2012, 08:48:27 PM »
She actually wants further explanation, as do I. What happened exactly?

Just a millisecond before your first pulse of ejaculation, completely relax (takes some practice maybe).  Relax the muscles, don't push the ejaculation out if you know what I mean.  As if you're not going to ejaculate at all anymore. 

If you completely relax, (the opposite of what you would think) and let your dick do its own thing it will bounce up and down on its own and shoot load after load several feet like a squirt gun.

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2012, 04:52:34 AM »

superb. you're english, correct?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2012, 04:58:21 AM »
Bravo my friend, bravo!  Absolutely outstanding!  I'm obviously not as well-spoken as you, but know that if I possessed such gifts, I would write outstanding and honorific narratives about you.

I am blessed and honored to call you my friend!

I would love to meet you two for a coffee sometime.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2012, 10:51:25 AM »
I would love to meet you two for a coffee sometime.

There's a place here that roasts their own beans imported from South America.  The owner is a homosexual ex Marine bodybuilder.  It's a coffee shop without the typical coffee shop crowd, very getbig friendly.

Lets do this

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2012, 11:14:09 AM »
I would use 10 units of slin with a 100 gr carb drink, CelL Tech and 40 gr of whey

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2012, 11:15:25 AM »
I would use 10 units of slin with a 100 gr carb drink, CelL Tech and 40 gr of whey

Thank you, I'll just run that by my doctor first...   :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2012, 11:28:49 AM »
how was that everyone looking?

would you buy diet tips from michael moore?

good point you negative fucker  ;D