Author Topic: POTUS Beatdown  (Read 4131 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
POTUS Beatdown
« on: October 17, 2012, 07:15:21 PM »
 ;)
Oct 17, 2012

Wow! Last night President Obama showed up with a delivery for Mitt Romney. One carton of whup-ass! Sign here, Governor. I love it! At some point or other, Obama must have said every possible variation on “That just isn’t true” or “Little of what Governor Romney just said is true.” I thought that Obama was going to run out of ways to say that Romney was lying. Hey, when you’re stuck, there’s always “Malarkey!” Obama leapt to his feet every time it was his turn! Of course, Mitt was leaping to his feet, too—even when it wasn’t his turn. Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot—it’s always Mitt’s turn. At the end, it really looked like the end of a boxing match—not only was Mitt Romney dazed, Obama was smiling so broadly that his teeth looked like he had a mouthpiece in.

Unfortunately for Mitt, the only time that he really drew blood... it was his own. Mitt Romney’s big “Aha!” moment turned into an “Uh oh!” moment. This is what happens when a “Gotcha!” goes terribly wrong! When Mitt challenged the President over his Libya statement in the Rose Garden, he was trying to set the President up for a fall, and didn’t even notice that he himself was standing over the shark tank!
The best part was Mitt’s smarmy little raise of his eyebrows. It was like Mitt was saying “Now I have him just where I want him!” Here’s a clue, Mitt—in the movies, whenever the bad guy thinks “Everything is going according to my diabolical plan!” that means something very bad is about to happen to him.

Thank God that we’ve finally gotten a system in place where Mitt Romney gets fact checked to his face. It’s always nice to get the truth out there, but it’s so much more fun to watch Mitt’s reaction to it. Still, Mitt lied about immigration, contraception, deportation, and energy production... for starters. You can sift through tapes of the primary debates and come up with tape that shows Mitt Romney taking the exact opposite stand from most of what he said last night. The amazing thing is that Mitt is contradicting everything he told conservative voters for the past year. What do these people do—watch the TV and think “Oh, that’s OK—he’s lying.” Nobody in America doubts that Mitt Romney is lying. It’s just that conservatives actually comfort themselves with that thought.
!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: POTUS Beatdown
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 07:16:35 PM »
why the fuck do you post these threads?
follow the arrows

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 07:18:20 PM »

The rumor I have heard is that he gets his ass handed to him on the politics board so he comes here to shit directly into G&O instead.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 07:18:28 PM »

!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 07:20:47 PM »
The rumor I have heard is that he gets his ass handed to him on the politics board so he comes here to shit directly into G&O instead.
lol. I just don't understand it at all, I think this may be the first case of a person who needs to get a facebook.
follow the arrows

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 07:21:04 PM »
Hilarious!  ;D

Rumor has it that you sucked David Mirza's dick so many times, months later you STILL can't get the taste of his jizz out of your mouth.  :-X
!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 07:21:49 PM »
lol. I just don't understand it at all, I think this may be the first case of a person who needs to get a facebook.

I suspect he is mentally ill.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 07:22:04 PM »
Nah son, owning the minds of tiny tits on getbig is much more fun.  ;)
!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2012, 07:24:26 PM »
Nah son, owning the minds of tiny tits on getbig is much more fun.  ;)
I think your contribution in the books thread / informative video is much better. These campaign ads don't do anything but attract more ill-will from other getbiggers... well I'm assuming you're not trolling for such responses, forgive me if I'm wrong.
follow the arrows

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2012, 07:26:31 PM »
I think your contribution in the books thread / informative video is much better. These campaign ads don't do anything but attract more ill-will from other getbiggers... well I'm assuming you're not trolling for such responses, forgive me if I'm wrong.
So what?
Don't worry about me kid, I'm doing just fine and enjoying myself.  ;)

!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 07:28:26 PM »
So what?
Don't worry about me kid, I'm doing just fine and enjoying myself.  ;)

Are you a memeber of the NOI?
follow the arrows

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2012, 07:29:32 PM »
!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2012, 07:31:23 PM »
Wasn't a beat down by far, but Obama did win it.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2012, 07:32:32 PM »
lol
serious question, was curious since I've seen a few of your posts which indicate your support of them
follow the arrows

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2012, 07:49:39 PM »
Bennys right.....Romney beat down obama for the second straight debate, especially since the facts were made known today. Even fat candy admitted it. Speaking of beatdowns, how does it feel yet once again Benny? Hahaha.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2012, 07:52:39 PM »
serious question, was curious since I've seen a few of your posts which indicate your support of them

"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20
!

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2012, 07:53:44 PM »
Here is A-1 Bullshit from your POTUS:

"Let me state very clearly and I hope it is obvious that the United States government had nothing to do with this video," Clinton said on Thursday during a meeting with Moroccan leaders at the State Department. "We absolutely reject its content and message. America's commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation.""To us, to me personally, this video is disgusting and repressible," she continued. "It appears to have a deeply cynical purpose, to denigrate a great religion and to provoke rage. But as I said yesterday, there is no justification — none at all — for responding to this video with violence. We condemn the violence that has resulted in the strongest terms. And we greatly appreciate that many Muslims in the United States and around the world have spoken out on this issue."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2012, 07:59:27 PM »
Benny is too afraid to post his bullshit on the politics board where he gets destroyed

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2012, 08:01:31 PM »
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20

So you're a liberal claiming to be a Christian? Good one!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2012, 08:03:07 PM »

Benny is a typical 94er idiot too afraid to post on the pol board

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2012, 08:04:03 PM »
Benny is a typical 94er idiot too afraid to post on the pol board

What is a 94er?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2012, 08:04:52 PM »
you're crossing the fucking line Joe, you should be ashamed of questioning someone's faith. Speak for your own actions before you cast a stone  ::)
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2012, 08:05:56 PM »
What is a 94er?

94er = 94% of the dumb ignorant blacks that will vote for obama no matter what he does or says for the sole reason of his skin color, which is half black-white  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2012, 08:17:30 PM »
you're crossing the fucking line Joe, you should be ashamed of questioning someone's faith. Speak for your own actions before you cast a stone  ::)

Yeah, ok. Look who he constantly defends.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2012, 08:18:14 PM »
Benny is too afraid to post his bullshit on the politics board where he gets destroyed
::)

The usual rapid-fire response from our unemployed liar, and layabout slum-bum.

What time did you get into work today, PEA BRAIN?  ::)

97,000+ posts...posting ALL DAY EVERY DAY and never leaving his shitty studio apartment
GET A JOB!!!   >:(

Romney didn't earn anything.   He waged a dishonest campaign and outspent everyone 20 to  1
Romney is the foil.      Anyone not seeing that is delusional.   Romney s a piece of shit.   
Because they know Romney is a time bomb waiting to blow that will give Obama a second term on a platter.

I fucking hate romney.

Romney's campaign is a complete mess.

!