Author Topic: Sami Al Haddad's 2005 MuscleMania Posing Routine Video Clip..  (Read 62796 times)

the_Hater

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • here to hate.
Re: Sami Al Haddad's 2005 MuscleMania Posing Routine Video Clip..
« Reply #150 on: November 30, 2005, 05:16:15 PM »

i went after matt because he loves to point out every flaw on jay cutler !

and you made a total ass of yourself, got owned, and now need to delete your account.

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: November 30, 2005, 05:18:12 PM »
WHATS WITH THE GAY SLEEVELESS TURTLENECK SLAYER IS WEARING IN THAT PIC.  I ALSO LIKE HOW HE IS COLOR COORDINATING WITH THE EQUIPMENT AT THE GYM

xkol

« Reply #152 on: November 30, 2005, 05:18:21 PM »

and you made a total ass of yourself, got owned, and now need to delete your account.
yup

the_Hater

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • here to hate.
« Reply #153 on: November 30, 2005, 05:37:47 PM »
my wife , just for you hater!   

ok, now we all know you're just another retarded teen who google for pics of different persons pretending he's someone he isnt.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2005, 05:41:05 PM »
ok, now we all know you're just another retarded teen who google for pics of different persons pretending he's someone he isnt. if i post a pic  in front of that room divider , will you say im owned and delete your account?

xkol

« Reply #155 on: November 30, 2005, 05:42:17 PM »
ok, now we all know you're just another retarded teen who google for pics of different persons pretending he's someone he isnt.

look at the green glitter only strippers wear glitter. an notice the controller in her hand cam whores use controllers to zoom in an out an up an down so it seem shady to me that that his wife. slayer jus hav her hold up a sign sayin she ur wife.

xkol

« Reply #156 on: November 30, 2005, 05:43:52 PM »
slayer if she ur wife i giv u props she looks fine but im doubtin that she is.

an im still waitin an that screenshot of the guy contactin u.

the_Hater

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • here to hate.
« Reply #157 on: November 30, 2005, 05:44:53 PM »
look at the green glitter only strippers wear glitter. an notice the controller in her hand cam whores use controllers to zoom in an out an up an down so it seem shady to me that that his wife. slayer jus hav her hold up a sign sayin she ur wife.

Owned.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: November 30, 2005, 05:55:04 PM »
Owned.
theres no chance of it being a tv remote or any other type of black oblject , boy you guys can really go all out!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: November 30, 2005, 06:07:21 PM »
slayer all i gotta say is. excuses excuses. ur all talk. evrythin bout u is fake. u gotta lie to try an make urself look good thats sad.
feel better now

xkol

« Reply #160 on: November 30, 2005, 06:17:20 PM »
feel better now
whats that a pic an ur name on it?  i wanna see that pm im sure u kno how to block out stuff jus paint over it make sure to leave the date an evrythin else.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: November 30, 2005, 06:18:51 PM »
whats that a pic an ur name on it?  i wanna see that pm im sure u kno how to block out stuff jus paint over it make sure to leave the date an evrythin else.
that was to prove that was my wife ! the chinese wall diveder!

xkol

« Reply #162 on: November 30, 2005, 06:21:14 PM »
i dont care bout your wife if she is actually urs whover it is got a fine body. i jus wanna see the pm

xkol

« Reply #163 on: November 30, 2005, 06:25:29 PM »
it wasnt a pm it was  a email, i had my email up until this got crazy! eveb if i post im sure youd say i made it up wich easilty done by sending one email to another account!
how did he send u a email if u hav ur email hidden here?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #164 on: November 30, 2005, 06:25:37 PM »
it wasnt a pm it was  a email, i had my email up until this got crazy! eveb if i post im sure youd say i made it up wich easilty done by sending one email to another account!
fuck that!.....more pics of your wife ;D

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: November 30, 2005, 06:28:56 PM »
f**k that!.....more pics of your wife ;D
dude whats fucked up is she never did anything involved with fitness a day in her life, she thinks walking is working out! when we first started dating 8 yrs ago i wouldnt wear shorts out with her out of embarrasment , she had the sickest big muscular calves i ever seen on a women( not counting a pro ifbb womens bb), mine were at least 2 inches smaller at the time!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 30, 2005, 06:31:52 PM »
dude whats fucked up is she never did anything involved with fitness a day in her life, she thinks walking is working out! when we first started dating 8 yrs ago i wouldnt wear shorts out with her , she had the sickest big muscular calves i ever seen on a women, mine were at least 2 inches smaller at the time!
nice!

more pics now!

MattT

« Reply #167 on: November 30, 2005, 06:33:17 PM »
ive sent face pics to the guy and shredded glutes pics!

Slayer im calling total BS on you bro, why the hell would the mags want u? what have you done? what would the mags beneifit by having some ripped skinny guy in there mag? Think about it Slayer, don't get scamed by some gay for pay dude contacting you pretending to be with a mag company so u will send him your pics.. Man you are to easy, u have alot to learn in this biz bro.. I know u will not be in the mags bro, unless u are some genetic natural freak the likes of non of us have ever seen.. Then maybe, but i doubt it..

What show do you plan on doing with MuscleMania?

MattT

« Reply #168 on: November 30, 2005, 06:44:51 PM »
lol ur posts are great , keep em coming!

i went after matt because he loves to point out every flaw on jay cutler ! so i called his flaws out bottom line !
 i never said anything bad about anyone but kamali and colemen on here in the three yrs ive been here ( just to piss matt off)

Come on Slayer, im not the only one who talks about Jay on this board. So why single me out?, you have some personal thing against me that's why.. It just looks like jealousy to me.. Who cares what i say about Jay or anyone, that's just my opinion.. People talk shit about me i.e. "yourself", so why can't i talk about Jay? I think Jay is one of the greatest bbers to ever grace the Mr. O stage, but he has some flaws that's all.. I don't hate him or call him out on a message board or some shit.. I don't come on a message board saying i look the best and that im the greatest. Hell no i have a long ways to go and alot of hard work ahead of me. I love bbing and im going to see where it takes me. You need to learn to be humble Slayer, people will see this and think you are a cocky punk ass bitch.. Why would they want to be your fan? Well its to late now the damage is done for all to see.. Again you have alot to learn bro..

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: November 30, 2005, 06:48:42 PM »
Come on Slayer, im not the only one who talks about Jay on this board. So why single me out?, you have some personal thing against me that's why.. It just looks like jealousy to me.. Who cares what i say about Jay or anyone, that's just my opinion.. People talk shit about me i.e. "yourself", so why can't i talk about Jay? I think Jay is one of the greatest bbers to ever grace the Mr. O stage, but he has some flaws that's all.. I don't hate him or call him out on a message board or some shit.. I don't come on a message board saying i look the best and that im the greatest. Hell no i have a long ways to go and alot of hard work ahead of me. I love bbing and im going to see where it takes me. You need to learn to be humble Slayer, people will see this and think you are a cocky punk ass bitch.. Why would they want to be your fan? Well its to late now the damage is done for all to see.. Again you have alot to learn bro..
i have nothing at all against you matt , like another poster wrote we will probally laugh about this if we meet and be good friends! i just liked going back an fourth with you on the jay thing and now this,,,, nothing ersonal, you know how this board is ,,, we or anyone else posting a pic is gonna get nailed!  ( we used to toss around comment like broomstick arms and legs in the gym all the time to guys back and forth in  he gym all the time, it just some  smack talk )

plus im on such low carbs and edgy  im probally gonna look back at this and see how stupid i was ! but it was all good fun to me!

xkol

« Reply #170 on: November 30, 2005, 06:54:23 PM »
i have nothing at all against you matt , like another poster wrote we will probally laugh about this if we meet and be good friends! i just liked going back an fourth with you on the jay thing and now this,,,, nothing ersonal, you know how this board is ,,, we or anyone else posting a pic is gonna get nailed!

plus im on such low carbs and edgy  im probally gonna look back at this and see how stupid i was ! but it was all good fun to me!
im glad u finly realized ur in over ur head an backin down good move.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: November 30, 2005, 06:58:53 PM »
im glad u finly realized ur in over ur head an backin down good move.
no nno no not backing down! i will post the pics  when thier shot!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 30, 2005, 07:01:05 PM »
no nno no not backing down! i will post the pics  when thier shot!
cool! can you have her remove her top when you take these pics :P

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: November 30, 2005, 07:03:21 PM »
cool! can you have her remove her top when you take these pics :P
i will remove mine! ;D

the_Hater

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • here to hate.
« Reply #174 on: November 30, 2005, 07:12:08 PM »
i have nothing at all against you matt , like another poster wrote we will probally laugh about this if we meet and be good friends! i just liked going back an fourth with you on the jay thing and now this,,,, nothing ersonal, you know how this board is ,,, we or anyone else posting a pic is gonna get nailed!  ( we used to toss around comment like broomstick arms and legs in the gym all the time to guys back and forth in  he gym all the time, it just some  smack talk )

finally you bend over you bitch.

Now change your nickname for Ben Dover.