Author Topic: Gallup Poll Crosstabs - R+22 in the South  (Read 2198 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Gallup Poll Crosstabs - R+22 in the South
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2012, 06:42:26 PM »
swing states are all that matters.   romney blowing out obama in some places.   those don't matter.   swing state electorals are the whole race.

Good thing Obama is losing in the RCP electoral map now, too.

Will you kill yourself if Obama loses? I mean, to spend years (and roughly 25,000+ posts) defending everything this guy does.......

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Gallup Poll Crosstabs - R+22 in the South b
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2012, 09:42:44 PM »
You don't get it.

The people that have called me racial slurs are "brothers", who can't grasp the concept that I'm not falling prostrate before this pitiful president of ours.

Being black DOES NOT MANDATE being a Democrat, as strange as that may sound to you. And since more black people are in poverty and unemployed under Obama than have been under any other president in DECADES, there's no way I'm voting for this pathetic empty suit.

In American politics, the ones that blocked the Civil Rights Acts, that literally blocked blacks from entering white schools WERE ALL DEMOCRATS. Planned Parenthood was created for the expressed purpose of KILLING BLACK PEOPLE (and, here's a hint; if they knew you'd be a homosexual in the womb, you'd probably have been sliced to ribbons, in utero, as well).

And, the last time I checked Obama was hardly the only Democrat presidential candidate to do poorly in the South.

Al Gore Jr. (Father of VP Al Gore III) was card-carrying member of the Klan, as was the late Congressman, Robert Byrd, both Democrats.

And, who's blocking school choice, keeping black kids in crappy public schools, instead of giving them a shot at a decent education....DEMOCRATS.

So, you can cease and desist with your rather STUPID blustering that my skin color requires me to vote for your pitiful party and its limp-wristed punk of a president.
Man, you don't know much about American political history if you don't understand how the Southern Strategy changed the political parties. I can't believe you don't know that, to be honest.

You really need to read up, buddy. There's no excuse for you misunderstanding that at this point in your life.

Really, that's pathetic.
G

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2012, 11:02:38 PM »
Man, you don't know much about American political history if you don't understand how the Southern Strategy changed the political parties. I can't believe you don't know that, to be honest.

You really need to read up, buddy. There's no excuse for you misunderstanding that at this point in your life.

Really, that's pathetic.

That's funny. Neither Byrd nor Gore became Republicans; neither did Bull Connor. And that myth that Democrats suddenly became Republicans has LONG BEEN SHATTERED.

You're the one who needs to read up. And, as we saw with recent attacks on actress, Stacey Dash, Saratoga Springs mayor, Mia Love, and others like them, courtesy of screwball tweets like those of Eva Longoria, we know who the real racists and sexists are, when the rubber meets the road.

It seems that the left thinks racism and sexism are FINE AND DANDY, when the targets of such are Republican blacks, Latinos, or women (or those that dare see Obama for the screw-up he is and decide to vote for someone else).

Black people have been voting Democrat for decades. What do they have to show for it?

The highest unemployment rates, the highest poverty rates, and the highest out-of-wedlock rates in this country.

Who keeps blocking school choice to help poor blacks kids get out of failing schools? WHITE LIBERALS and the brain-dead black liberals who support them.

And the list is much longer than that.

There's no way in HELL I'd be a Democrat, at this point. I don't owe their party a darn thing, due to my skin color or anything else.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2012, 05:31:51 AM »
That's funny. Neither Byrd nor Gore became Republicans; neither did Bull Connor. And that myth that Democrats suddenly became Republicans has LONG BEEN SHATTERED.

You're the one who needs to read up. And, as we saw with recent attacks on actress, Stacey Dash, Saratoga Springs mayor, Mia Love, and others like them, courtesy of screwball tweets like those of Eva Longoria, we know who the real racists and sexists are, when the rubber meets the road.

It seems that the left thinks racism and sexism are FINE AND DANDY, when the targets of such are Republican blacks, Latinos, or women (or those that dare see Obama for the screw-up he is and decide to vote for someone else).

Black people have been voting Democrat for decades. What do they have to show for it?

The highest unemployment rates, the highest poverty rates, and the highest out-of-wedlock rates in this country.

Who keeps blocking school choice to help poor blacks kids get out of failing schools? WHITE LIBERALS and the brain-dead black liberals who support them.

There's no way in HELL I'd be a Democrat, at this point. I don't owe their party a darn thing, due to my skin color or anything else.

You are starting to grow on me Mcway. You must be the most uninformed person i have ever met. But then again you think FOX is using facts in their program soo...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2012, 08:07:09 AM »

You are starting to grow on me Mcway. You must be the most uninformed person i have ever met. But then again you think FOX is using facts in their program soo...

Try again, Identity-Crisis-Boy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2012, 08:19:16 AM »
LOL at this thread.  A lot of Obama's support is buoyed by large margins in cali, illi, NY, MASS, etc. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2012, 08:35:21 AM »
LOL at this thread.  A lot of Obama's support is buoyed by large margins in cali, illi, NY, MASS, etc. 

EXACTLY!! And that's where a lot of minorities (except maybe for Mass) are located. If Romney gets enough minority voters in the swing states, it could be LIGHTS OUT for Obama.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2012, 09:37:58 AM »
Looking at the polling, margin of error, averages etc at RCP....

It looks tight but I think that...

Romney takes - Florida, New Hampshire, Colorado, Virginia. That will have him at 261.

Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania ,Michigan and Nevada will decide this.

Although I think Michigan breaks for Obama.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2012, 12:19:29 PM »
RCP average has them tied now with the electoral count still has Romney ahead by 5.

Can we get a sticky thread to post and discuss polling data?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2012, 04:35:09 AM »

How old do you think the Earth is?
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2012, 05:10:16 AM »
How old do you think the Earth is?

Are you hiding in China to avoid charges against you for Pedohilia?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2012, 09:24:12 AM »
Are you hiding in China to avoid charges against you for Pedohilia?

Was he your babysitter?