Author Topic: Friends with Benefits  (Read 5966 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Friends with Benefits
« on: October 18, 2012, 04:40:05 PM »
How do you end it without destroying her world.  Pussy is good, head is good, just want to fuck other broads.  Nothing personal.
She wants me to put on a goddamn performance everyfucking night and now, I'm always tired and she blows up my phone if I don't come over and munch the cooter and lay the pipe. She's cool peeps so I can't just dispose of her and leave.  She's white chick from Oklahoma....boy-o-boy can she perform.

Jizzacked

Re: Friends with Benefits
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 04:45:18 PM »
just get more and more distant.... she is probably fucking someone else anyways.  she will be incensed at your behavior and probably try to "get back" at you... but that's how these things usually play out  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 04:47:03 PM »
just get more and more distant.... she is probably fucking someone else anyways.  she will be incensed at your behavior and probably try to "get back" at you... but that's how these things usually play out  ;D

I'm Wiggs. When I fuck bitches, they are exclusively fucked by me until I decide I'm done. You got that ace? ;D

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 04:48:17 PM »
I was in a similar situation recently and wanted to end a FWB scenario I was in.   This is exactly what I said to her:  "Babe, although I like what you and I have got going, it's turned us both into sexual objects. I don't think it's the right thing for us to do anymore"     I said it with a straight face, and it worked perfectly.   Women love sincerity in a man, if you can fake that, you've got it made.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 04:49:30 PM »
How do you end it without destroying her world.  Pussy is good, head is good, just want to fuck other broads.  Nothing personal.
She wants me to put on a goddamn performance everyfucking night and now, I'm always tired and she blows up my phone if I don't come over and munch the cooter and lay the pipe. She's cool peeps so I can't just dispose of her and leave.  She's white chick from Oklahoma....boy-o-boy can she perform.

does she call you "daddy" 

because "oh, MILTON!!" is weak as fuck
K

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 04:50:17 PM »
I was in a similar situation recently and wanted to end a FWB scenario I was in.   This is exactly what I said to her:  "Babe, although I like what you and I have got going, it's turned us both into sexual objects. I don't think it's the right thing for us to do anymore"     I said it with a straight face, and it worked perfectly.  

I like that.  Thanks brah.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 04:51:43 PM »
does she call you "daddy" 

because "oh, MILTON!!" is weak as fuck

I go by Wiggs.  I was "Wiggs" before Getbig.

Yes, that does sound pretty weak.  lol

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 04:53:10 PM »

Got any shots of her hooters Wiggs?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 04:55:06 PM »
next time she calls you and tells you to come pound her shit in and your tired, tell her you cant go, you have a date with someone else, but your going to have your buddy meet up with her at your usualy motel and he will handle business just as well as you do,  if not you will give her a free GET DICK EVEN WHEN IM WIGGED OUT TIRED pass.

Its letting her know

1) you dont care about her, and dont care if she fucks anyone else

2) the free pass says your like the pussy and wanna continue crushing it

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2012, 05:01:31 PM »
Friendship is its own benefit

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2012, 05:08:10 PM »
Friendship is its own benefit

up the dosage, brah

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2012, 05:12:02 PM »
next time she calls you and tells you to come pound her shit in and your tired, tell her you cant go, you have a date with someone else, but your going to have your buddy meet up with her at your usualy motel and he will handle business just as well as you do,  if not you will give her a free GET DICK EVEN WHEN IM WIGGED OUT TIRED pass.

Its letting her know

1) you dont care about her, and dont care if she fucks anyone else

2) the free pass says your like the pussy and wanna continue crushing it

That's mean bro.  I'm not going to do that.  I'm not a mean guy to women IRL.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2012, 05:21:31 PM »
tell her you are post on Getbig. She'll realize youre a closet case and leave you alone

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2012, 05:27:07 PM »
I'm Wiggs. When I fuck bitches, they are exclusively fucked by me until I decide I'm done. You got that ace? ;D
How do you get rid of one you done Wiggs? I got one says if I dont see her she gonna bust my house windows out and shit a stalker any suggestions?

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2012, 05:55:49 PM »

Stop returning her tex right away limit seeing her to 1 or 2 times a week. If she asked you point blank, tell her your not ready for commitment, uve been hurt,bla bla bla. If she says I can't deal with that. Say u either deal with it or u don't. She will stay they always do;). Now it's on ur terms...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2012, 06:02:34 PM »
Send her on the way to bigmikecox, problem solved!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 06:11:33 PM »
Send her on the way to bigmikecox, problem solved!
That's actually a really good idea.  That could actually work.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2012, 06:14:17 PM »
Let your actions speak:

1. Stop eating the cooter
2. Blow your wad  in less than 2 minutes every time

She'll stop answering your calls!

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2012, 06:14:54 PM »
That's actually a really good idea.  That could actually work.

Can u send me a koala bear to cuddle with... No homo  :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2012, 06:16:09 PM »
Can u send me a koala bear to cuddle with... No homo  :D
No but will this do instead? 

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2012, 06:22:56 PM »
No but will this do instead? 

Yes I'll take one but I'm scared he'll bite :-\

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2012, 06:23:49 PM »
Yes I'll take one but I'm scared he'll bite :-\
It's a wombat and they don't bite..this one looks super friendly too, it's actually smiling.  I have a pet possumn that surprises me by chomping down on my toe and believe me it really hurts.  I can be outside hanging up laundry on the clothes line and I don't know it's there and the next minute I feel this huge pain in my toe and look down and the possumn has my toe in it's mouth.  It follows me inside into the kitchen where I will give it some fruit and then leaves happy.  Sometimes I am at the kitchen sink doing dishes when I feel a pain in my toe and it's chomping down on me. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2012, 06:25:19 PM »
How do you get rid of one you done Wiggs? I got one says if I dont see her she gonna bust my house windows out and shit a stalker any suggestions?

If I dont care about her, I disappear. If I do (as in friends) I dont know cause Im new to that.

Snorlax

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2012, 06:43:01 PM »
It's a wombat and they don't bite..this one looks super friendly too, it's actually smiling.  I have a pet possumn that surprises me by chomping down on my toe and believe me it really hurts.  I can be outside hanging up laundry on the clothes line and I don't know it's there and the next minute I feel this huge pain in my toe and look down and the possumn has my toe in it's mouth.  It follows me inside into the kitchen where I will give it some fruit and then leaves happy.  Sometimes I am at the kitchen sink doing dishes when I feel a pain in my toe and it's chomping down on me. 

It's good you know your place  ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2012, 06:45:57 PM »
If I dont care about her, I disappear. If I do (as in friends) I dont know cause Im new to that.
Good move my man. But if they keep calling wanting to have sex it's difficult...