Author Topic: Friends with Benefits  (Read 5955 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Friends with Benefits
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2012, 06:48:06 PM »
Friends with Benefits never ends friendly...
Which is why you are trying to find a way to end it in a "friendly" manner...
It never does...there is always some animosity.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2012, 07:55:33 PM »
How do you end it without destroying her world.  Pussy is good, head is good, just want to fuck other broads.  Nothing personal.
She wants me to put on a goddamn performance everyfucking night and now, I'm always tired and she blows up my phone if I don't come over and munch the cooter and lay the pipe. She's cool peeps so I can't just dispose of her and leave.  She's white chick from Oklahoma....boy-o-boy can she perform.

Do not believe one word of this post.....except "i'm always tired" part.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2012, 07:58:18 PM »
Just become impotent and the girl will run for the hills.  If you need some inspiration wiggs think of that walker woman which BMC posted up in that recent thread "are you man enough" and this should keep you impotent. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2012, 10:36:43 PM »
Just tell her kindly that you enjoy her company but you are gay and no longer want to engage in coitus with a female.  If she doubts you, show her your browsing history of long hours gazing at male bodybuilders in thongs  on getbig. 

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2012, 10:40:34 PM »
Never give a FWB your A game.....you fucked her to well.   Now she's going to be on you constantly.   :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2012, 10:56:15 PM »
Tell her u are into men in thongs and show her pics of bbers and point out how striated thier glutes are

Jizzacked

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2012, 11:35:49 PM »
It's a wombat and they don't bite..this one looks super friendly too, it's actually smiling.  I have a pet possumn that surprises me by chomping down on my toe and believe me it really hurts.  I can be outside hanging up laundry on the clothes line and I don't know it's there and the next minute I feel this huge pain in my toe and look down and the possumn has my toe in it's mouth.  It follows me inside into the kitchen where I will give it some fruit and then leaves happy.  Sometimes I am at the kitchen sink doing dishes when I feel a pain in my toe and it's chomping down on me.  

hahahahahha poor little guy.  imagine this little opossum shit stain.  here he is.... living large, and to get some food and water he has to bite the nasty toe of a massive mammal with fake mammaries that were once coated in recycled lee priest MetRx protein shakes.  big ups and a serious bro fist to this little furry guy.... stay strong brother

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2012, 11:56:21 PM »
hahahahahha poor little guy.  imagine this little opossum shit stain.  here he is.... living large, and to get some food and water he has to bite the nasty toe of a massive mammal with fake mammaries that were once coated in recycled lee priest MetRx protein shakes.  big ups and a serious bro fist to this little furry guy.... stay strong brother

Hey this possumn has it pretty darn good.  It chooses to bite my toe, I think it's her way of letting me know that it's there.   She is terrible with direction and I have to be careful that she doesn't go in my bedroom cause then she can't find the door and is running around all frantic.  I give her really nice food, even home made soups so don't feel sorry for her.  

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2012, 12:07:35 AM »
^^^^ awsome. never even saw one of these in my life!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2012, 12:12:42 AM »
^^^^ awsome. never even saw one of these in my life!
It's an australia possumn.  It's from the same family as the kangaroo and wallaby.  They even hop like a roo and stand up on their back legs.

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2012, 02:32:14 AM »
It's an australia possumn.  It's from the same family as the kangaroo and wallaby.  They even hop like a roo and stand up on their back legs.

The only good possum is a dead one.

And Wiggs man the fuck up. Get a gang of your "negriod" friends to go to the bitches house and run a train on her arse.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2012, 02:38:24 AM »
Hey this possumn has it pretty darn good.  It chooses to bite my toe, I think it's her way of letting me know that it's there.   She is terrible with direction and I have to be careful that she doesn't go in my bedroom cause then she can't find the door and is running around all frantic.  I give her really nice food, even home made soups so don't feel sorry for her.  

I love people who love animals.

I rather see a corpse lying roadside than "roadkill"  :'(

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2012, 02:52:50 AM »
That's why you became gay Moen.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2012, 03:07:53 AM »
That's why you became gay Moen.

No no, I became gay the day Der Führer took me on a ride through the Bavarian Alps in his Mercedes-Benz while sitting on his lap. The desire I felt pushing up on (in?) my ass during that entire ride made it clear that becoming gay was only the right thing to do.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2012, 04:09:25 AM »
Tough one... but if she honestly does know it's purely sex, then just be straight with her. Clarify it first of all and then tell her from the heart your feelings. Do it in person. She may cry or do something else but just be there for her. Be the understanding shoulder and just see how the moment plays out.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2012, 04:18:09 AM »
Tough one... but if she honestly does know it's purely sex, then just be straight with her. Clarify it first of all and then tell her from the heart your feelings. Do it in person. She may cry or do something else but just be there for her. Be the understanding shoulder and just see how the moment plays out.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2012, 04:23:47 AM »
No no, I became gay the day Der Führer took me on a ride through the Bavarian Alps in his Mercedes-Benz while sitting on his lap. The desire I felt pushing up on (in?) my ass during that entire ride made it clear that becoming gay was only the right thing to do.

A beautiful story that brought tears to my eyes.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2012, 04:27:40 AM »
A beautiful story that brought tears to my eyes.

Most of my stories about der Führer or Uncle Heini have this effect on people. They were such class human beings, the world will never see human quality like that ever again  :'(

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2012, 04:50:29 AM »
Haha 'Uncle Heini'

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2012, 05:20:16 AM »

Not gay, just trying to give the guy some tips on how I think she would react best to. It's hard to understand a woman's psyche but one night of caring is probably better than having a bunny boiler on your tail by cutting her off cold turkey.

Snorlax

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2012, 06:14:58 AM »
just handle it tony soprano style

8)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2012, 06:49:06 AM »
I'm Wiggs. When I fuck bitches, they are exclusively fucked by me until I decide I'm done. You got that ace? ;D

watch out for Sir Johnnay Falcon. Check your ho's closets for the Falcon.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2012, 06:55:20 AM »
How do you end it without destroying her world.  Pussy is good, head is good, just want to fuck other broads.  Nothing personal.
She wants me to put on a goddamn performance everyfucking night and now, I'm always tired and she blows up my phone if I don't come over and munch the cooter and lay the pipe. She's cool peeps so I can't just dispose of her and leave.  She's white chick from Oklahoma....boy-o-boy can she perform.

What does she look like though?

Decent waist-hip ratio? Thick glutes?

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2012, 06:58:09 AM »
Not gay, just trying to give the guy some tips on how I think she would react best to. It's hard to understand a woman's psyche but one night of caring is probably better than having a bunny boiler on your tail by cutting her off cold turkey.

Definitely gay. But no worries, I'm here to help people like you.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2012, 06:59:55 AM »
I've tried this a few times and each time the bitch always ends up wanting more.  It never fails. But I have to admit one time with a FWB I saw her at the club hooking up with another dude and that didn't sit well with me.  So I guess it is human nature to feel some attachement to those that you are fucking.