Author Topic: Any suckers ever do the "grow an inch on your arms in 24 hours" workout?  (Read 4706 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
This was on the cover of FLEX a long time ago.  The plan was to blast biceps and triceps with a heavy set every 2 hours around the clock for 24 hours. 

Yes I tried it and I felt like shit.  I set my alarm for every 2 hours and lifted through the night.

Any other suckers ever try this?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Any suckers ever do the "grow an inch on your arms in 24 hours" workout?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 07:11:54 AM »
This was on the cover of FLEX a long time ago.  The plan was to blast biceps and triceps with a heavy set every 2 hours around the clock for 24 hours. 

Yes I tried it and I felt like shit.  I set my alarm for every 2 hours and lifted through the night.

did you break the 15inch mark  ;D your mom stroked my cock every 2 hours and m now 9 1/2 inches ;D
p

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 07:29:53 AM »
 :D

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 07:30:44 AM »
Well i did massage my cock and it grew 3 inches in 2 minutes.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 07:35:34 AM »
did you break the 15inch mark  ;D your mom stroked my cock every 2 hours and m now 9 1/2 inches ;D

:D :D

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 07:39:31 AM »
Well i did massage my prostate and my cock went from 1 to 3 inches in 2 minutes.

fixed

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2012, 07:41:19 AM »
Well i did massage my cock and it grew 3 inches in 2 minutes.

were you proud of your full 4"?

only 'workout' that can put inches on your arm in a short space of time involves a 5ml syringe and a few bottles of seo

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 09:20:41 AM »

There was more to it than lifting. You had to down a ton of supplements and food haha! There was like 10 shakes you had to take throughout the day to recharge your depleted body. I never did it, but I read over the article a number of times and seriously considered giving it a try.

I'm sure I still have that magazine somewhere...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2012, 09:23:22 AM »
There was more to it than lifting. You had to down a ton of supplements and food haha! There was like 10 shakes you had to take throughout the day to recharge your depleted body. I never did it, but I read over the article a number of times and seriously considered giving it a try.

I'm sure I still have that magazine somewhere...

It was shake before and after , i was naive enough to try,

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2012, 09:26:20 AM »
Well I used to buy that nasty ass Dynamic Muscle Builder and down those big ass aminos!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 09:28:36 AM »
Yes, this guy

X

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2012, 09:33:57 AM »
This was on the cover of FLEX a long time ago.  The plan was to blast biceps and triceps with a heavy set every 2 hours around the clock for 24 hours.  

Yes I tried it and I felt like shit.  I set my alarm for every 2 hours and lifted through the night.

That program is over 50 years old. In fact, I have it in an old IronMan magazine from 2002. It was by IronMan founder, Peary Rader.

Only it was called "Add-A-Half-Inch-to-Your-Arms-in-One-Day". You do antagonistic supersets of biceps and triceps exercises at the top and bottom of the hour, for about eight hours.

For example:

At the top of the hour, you do 3 supersets of EZ-curl barbell curls for 8-10 reps with 3 sets of lying triceps extensions.

At the bottom of the hour, you do 3 supersets of seated dumbbell curls for 10 reps, with lying dumbbell extensions for 10 reps.

Diet wise, you eat high-protein meals every 2-3 hours.

You're supposed to rest for three days before trying that (eating a high-calorie diet, during that time) and rest a day or two afterwards.

I tried it, years ago, and put a quarter of an inch on my arms. Another guy who tried it, said he got similar results (though he claimed he didn't to anything out of the ordinary, diet or rest-wise).

MuscleTech revamped this program in the early/mid-2000s. Basically, it was barbell curls and pressdowns at the top of the hour and dumbbell curls and French presses at the bottom on the hours.

Only, the diet was more specific. Eggs and whole wheat toast for breakfast. Beef, potatoes, and veggies for lunch/dinner; Chicken, rice, and veggies for dinner. And, in between meals, as specific times, you guzzle down Cell-Tech and Nitro-Tech shakes.

This is based on something called "Planned Overtraining", where you pick a specific bodypart and beat the tar out of it (while not training or barely training the rest of your physique). The concept is that, coupled with huge calories and protein, all the nutrients from the diet go to repair that specific bodypart to make it grow.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2012, 09:39:09 AM »

what across the forehead gimp face
T

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2012, 10:26:06 AM »
what across the forehead gimp face
wow another funny post by im only somewhat big because i juice up and cant train natural mc...get a new line idiot
p

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2012, 02:03:23 PM »
wow another funny post by im only somewhat big because i juice up and cant train natural mc...get a new line idiot

whats that melon head
T

MikMaq

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2012, 02:15:52 PM »

What a self outing!

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2012, 02:26:11 PM »
That program is over 50 years old. In fact, I have it in an old IronMan magazine from 2002. It was by IronMan founder, Peary Rader.

Only it was called "Add-A-Half-Inch-to-Your-Arms-in-One-Day". You do antagonistic supersets of biceps and triceps exercises at the top and bottom of the hour, for about eight hours.

For example:

At the top of the hour, you do 3 supersets of EZ-curl barbell curls for 8-10 reps with 3 sets of lying triceps extensions.

At the bottom of the hour, you do 3 supersets of seated dumbbell curls for 10 reps, with lying dumbbell extensions for 10 reps.

Diet wise, you eat high-protein meals every 2-3 hours.

You're supposed to rest for three days before trying that (eating a high-calorie diet, during that time) and rest a day or two afterwards.

I tried it, years ago, and put a quarter of an inch on my arms. Another guy who tried it, said he got similar results (though he claimed he didn't to anything out of the ordinary, diet or rest-wise).

MuscleTech revamped this program in the early/mid-2000s. Basically, it was barbell curls and pressdowns at the top of the hour and dumbbell curls and French presses at the bottom on the hours.

Only, the diet was more specific. Eggs and whole wheat toast for breakfast. Beef, potatoes, and veggies for lunch/dinner; Chicken, rice, and veggies for dinner. And, in between meals, as specific times, you guzzle down Cell-Tech and Nitro-Tech shakes.

This is based on something called "Planned Overtraining", where you pick a specific bodypart and beat the tar out of it (while not training or barely training the rest of your physique). The concept is that, coupled with huge calories and protein, all the nutrients from the diet go to repair that specific bodypart to make it grow.

Correct, it was introduced by Heinrich Himmler in SS training centers. Preworkout we took "Pervitin" which were methamphetamine pills. Had some great workouts in the 1930's  8)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2012, 06:48:28 PM »

This was for lightweights...who actually tried the Leo Costa method of putting on 5-10lbs of muscle in 7 days?

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2012, 06:56:21 PM »
i heard kigtropin can do that