Author Topic: yet another hot teacher fucks a student  (Read 27666 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: yet another hot teacher fucks a student
« Reply #125 on: October 19, 2012, 04:34:51 PM »
guy looks like predator. What was this white bitch thinking.  ???
Look above your Post, Archer77 already stated it--/what fits for the dude, fits her as well.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #126 on: October 19, 2012, 04:37:03 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #127 on: October 19, 2012, 04:47:16 PM »
Why does it bother you that she is a mud shark?  It shouldn't.  I'm not bothered.  Remember that women who bangs a guy like that aren't worth your time to begin with. Classy women don't associate with people like that. I'm sorry but generally speaking, white women who mess around with black guys are usually pretty trashy, uneducated and emotionally damaged.

On paper your statement makes a lot of sense. The problem is this stuff is pushed to the 8-18 year old girls who watch MTV-VH1 etc. So maybe the majority of the white women doing this now are the uneducated type, that isn't who is going to be doing it in the very near future. Those young girls will grow up educated and mudsharking will be second nature. And before your know it, races start to dwindle.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: October 19, 2012, 04:52:26 PM »
Wouldn't doubt it if this story was put out by the CIA as a COINTELPRO type tactic to push the "Hierarchys" agenda of breed mixing. "Their" super computer probably plucked their pictures from the CIA data base which is facebook and made up the story. I predict that this young guy will be brought into CIA headquarters and have an chip placed in his brain where he thinks the story really happened. Then the "Hierarchy" will put him on MTV(probably the real world) to help push the agenda.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 19, 2012, 04:55:29 PM »
On paper your statement makes a lot of sense. The problem is this stuff is pushed to the 8-18 year old girls who watch MTV-VH1 etc. So maybe the majority of the white women doing this now are the uneducated type, that isn't who is going to be doing it in the very near future. Those young girls will grow up educated and mudsharking will be second nature. And before your know it, races start to dwindle.
Problem is, education and class are two different things.
There are tons of educated women who sleep around, or can't keep a dude and wonder why. They believe that their education is a selling point, it is if they were lesbian.
Di you how many people, while in law school or just before they take the bar exam go to get their records expunged? A ton! Many of them are women, who got DUIs and now want a clean record.
Criminal records for women are on the rise. So are assaults on men by women.

Sad fact, is we are spiraling out of control.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #130 on: October 19, 2012, 05:00:14 PM »
Wouldn't doubt it if this story was put out by the CIA as a COINTELPRO type tactic to push the "Hierarchys" agenda of breed mixing. "Their" super computer probably plucked their pictures from the CIA data base which is facebook and made up the story. I predict that this young guy will be brought into CIA headquarters and have an chip placed in his brain where he thinks the story really happened. Then the "Hierarchy" will put him on MTV(probably the real world) to help push the agenda.
Holy crap you took a massive left turn into crazy town right here.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 19, 2012, 05:02:45 PM »
::)

the mulattas are a great breed.

You posted a picture of a woman who has put chemicals in her hair to straighten her a afro and make her look more human then claimed she is of a superior breed.  : D

As far as this slut teacher, she should be found guilty of beastiality in court of law and sentenced to death via public hanging

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 19, 2012, 05:06:21 PM »
Holy crap you took a massive left turn into crazy town right here.

lolz. Just spicing it up brotha, just spicing it up!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #133 on: October 19, 2012, 05:07:59 PM »
lolz. Just spicing it up brotha, just spicing it up!
I'll admit I lol'd hard bro.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #134 on: October 19, 2012, 05:09:45 PM »

I can't argue with what you've said.  Its going to be more and more difficult to keep our children on the right path with the right values when twenty-four hours a day they are inundated with images which depict life as one endless party without consequences.   We've lost the appreciation for growing old.

We are a society which promotes perpetual immaturity and youth, and makes a villain of aging and maturity.  We've seen the deconstruction of the traditional transitional journey from infancy to adulthood.  The divisions between the ages are now blurred and ill defined.  It's not an racial thing really, its cultural.
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #135 on: October 19, 2012, 05:10:48 PM »
and remember real lean black bros cant fuck cause they are tired as shit, not having a job and not eating will kill a sex drive

lol

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 19, 2012, 05:21:21 PM »

Are you sure? Do you think you have enough of the gangsta swagger for the sharks.   These sharks aren't looking for any old black guy.  They want the Mandingo experience.  Not a vanilla cone dipped in chocolate.
You obviously haven't seen his Kai Greene costume, it's only a matter of time before Wiggs sticks a rat tail to his head to finish the look with the muscle meds tracksuit he rushed out to get in honor of his grapefruit fucking hero.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 19, 2012, 05:23:24 PM »
I can't argue with what you've said.  Its going to be more and more difficult to keep our children on the right path with the right values when twenty-four hours a day they are inundated with images which depict life as one endless party without consequences.   We've lost the appreciation for growing old.

We are a society which promotes perpetual immaturity and youth, and makes a villain of aging and maturity.  We've seen the deconstruction of the traditional transitional journey from infancy to adulthood.  The divisions between the ages are now blurred and ill defined.  It's not an racial thing really, its cultural.
And the sad fact is that our society, and our "systems" reward that...
No one is at fault, no one thinks of the consequences of their actions. And our judicial system helps or enables this thought.

emerald37

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: October 19, 2012, 05:31:55 PM »
Do these teachers think they are never going to get caught? why risk throwing away your whole life and career. She could have easily had sex with a better looking guy who was legal.

She could have gotten someone alot better looking instead of some shit-ugly underage dude ::)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 19, 2012, 05:33:26 PM »
She could have gotten someone alot better looking instead of some shit-ugly underage dude African American ::)
Fixed to show your true feelings.
 :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #140 on: October 19, 2012, 05:48:47 PM »
I enjoy watching you white fellas melt whenever a white women is with a brother. 90% of you just cant handle it. Something you have no control over. And its not getting better for you. Get used to it cause its going to become a norm.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #141 on: October 19, 2012, 05:49:16 PM »
And the sad fact is that our society, and our "systems" reward that...
No one is at fault, no one thinks of the consequences of their actions. And our judicial system helps or enables this thought.

Of course society encourages perpetual youth and impulsiveness.  There is a huge pay off in doing so.   We are a consumer culture and we must keep the ignorant masses buying, buying, buying-even into their golden years.  

Saving money and spending responsibility won't cut it.  Keeping the masses carefree, irresponsible and impulsive with no concept of consequences, essentially extending adolescences into adulthood, ensures you have a pool of eager consumers willing to buy your products well into old age.  This isn't the only reason why society encourages it but it is certainly one of them.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #142 on: October 19, 2012, 05:53:33 PM »
I enjoy watching you white fellas melt whenever a white women is with a brother. 90% of you just cant handle it. Something you have no control over. And its not getting better for you. Get used to it cause its going to become a norm.
Troll bait set.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #143 on: October 19, 2012, 05:54:26 PM »
Troll bait set.
;D
Its true. What did I say incorrect? The truth hurts for these fellas. The chickens are coming home to roost!

If they dont like it, move to whatever country of their ancestors. They say it us all the time, I give them the same advice. Nothings changing it will be become more mixed and diverse and over time it will continue to become more acceptable.

Dont fight it, its gonna happen.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #144 on: October 19, 2012, 06:02:05 PM »
;D
Its true. What did I say incorrect? The truth hurts for these fellas. The chickens are coming home to roost!

If they dont like it, move to whatever country of their ancestors. They say it us all the time, I give them the same advice. Nothings changing it will be become more mixed and diverse and over time it will continue to become more acceptable.

Iceland is the place, they don't take very kindly to the black folk over there, I hear.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 19, 2012, 06:16:01 PM »
;D

Even the most mixed country in the Americas doesn't
like "black people", and the Dominicans---don't consider themselves black...we be consumed by "colorism", just like them
There will always cream, coffee, milk chocolate, cafe con leche...
But, America has a twisted, perverse way---they package it up, and sell it to you. And what is the price, Wiggs?

The price is your soul, your mind, and well being.
Welcome to Hell.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #146 on: October 19, 2012, 06:17:11 PM »
Even the most mixed country in the Americas doesn't
like "black people", and the Dominicans---don't consider themselves black...we be consumed by "colorism", just like them
There will always cream, coffee, milk chocolate, cafe con leche...
But, America has a twisted, perverse way---they package it up, and sell it to you. And what is the price, Wiggs?

The price is your soul, your mind, and well being.
Welcome to Hell.
Until everyone is the same shade (Read: Never), there will be racism.
Idiots don't seem to understand that. (Not speaking of you Wiggins, speaking of the professor/s that have claimed to eliminate racism, we need to eliminate the white race)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: October 19, 2012, 06:24:40 PM »
Idiots don't seem to understand that. (Not speaking of you Wiggins, speaking of the professor/s that have claimed to eliminate racism, we need to eliminate the white race)
When I have Dominicans and Brasilians who are my complexion or darker and with nappy hair telling me that they are not "black", then that whole dumb "no racism" is thrown out the window.
It will always exist, and no person regardless of education or authority can say otherwise. They are living in a fantasy world. Why the hell, would I want everybody the same anyway?
White people, black people, Asian, Latino, all are beautiful peoples.
And then let's not add everybody's alternative lifestyles. The problem is, they jumble everything up, while the higher ups want you to be pure, and come from a decent family.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: October 19, 2012, 06:25:51 PM »
im all for (female)teachers bangin students, but in this case... throw that mudshark in the can. ;)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #149 on: October 19, 2012, 06:27:09 PM »

Even if there was only one race on earth I'm absolutely positive humans would find another reason to make war and kill each other.  Whether it be Religion, geography or resources, there will always be something someone or group feels is worth fighting and killing over.
A