Author Topic: Jesus--Married??? Not White????  (Read 13542 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Jesus--Married??? Not White????
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2012, 12:06:27 PM »
they are worth 30 billion dollars but some guy on getbig has the inside scope that they are fake  ;)
;) 
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2012, 01:01:36 PM »
what do you mean by edited?

It's not even about editing. It's about it's compilation from the beginning. When a bunch of men sit around a vote on which manuscripts to include, and leave out at least one that shows up with the Dead Sea Scrolls and is mentioned in the bible...doesn't give me a lot of confidence

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2012, 01:02:28 PM »
Photo of Jesus... Hope this helps...  ::)

;D

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2012, 01:05:27 PM »

sweet jesus mike

More of this please.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2012, 01:09:31 PM »
I've got some Dead Sea scrolls for sale on Craigslist. Pristine condition. Only read once. $50 OBO.

lair! I can't find them on craigslist.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2012, 01:16:35 PM »
Seriously never figured this out. People I know get so mad when I mention that Jesus wasn't white. Its confusing.
Because people want to believe the paintings that they have seen---the paintings from way back. Which depict him as some large eyed, limp-wristed, groveling man.
Then there is the Shroud of Turin, which I believe is a man a lot taller than 5'1-5'2, which was about the average height for men at that time, in that area.

People have been brainwashed or conditioned to think one thing. Oh and that he wore a bunch of colorful (blue, red) clothing, and sat around all day, looking up in the sky with pleading eyes, and praying.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2012, 01:20:06 PM »

sweet jesus mike

god bless you mars for you truly have posted a miracle of nature
T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2012, 01:22:03 PM »

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2012, 01:57:25 PM »

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2012, 02:08:40 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2012, 02:25:30 PM »
Tito has made some great posts in this thread.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2012, 02:56:18 PM »
Why do christians get so mad when you suggest Jesus MAY have been married and why he is still portrayed as a white man with blond hair?

I havent met any christian that says jesus is married.

He will come back one day to earth one day and get married, abolish the eating of the pig and break the cross. He will stop all the wars and bring peace to the earth. He will stay on earth for 40 years.

Jesus mentions he will come back,

and a little while and you shall not see me; and again a little while, you shall see me because I go to the Father.
(Bible, John 16:16)

This is his physical features, on his return,

"He will be of average height and red and white in colour. His hair spread to the shoulders, straight, neat and shining as after a bath. On bending his head, it will seem as if pearls are falling. He will have an armour on his body. He will be wearing two pieces of cloth light yellow in color"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2012, 03:06:19 PM »

"He will be of average height and red and white in colour. His hair spread to the shoulders, straight, neat and shining as after a bath. On bending his head, it will seem as if pearls are falling. He will have an armour on his body. He will be wearing two pieces of cloth light yellow in color"

Sounds a bit like this no?

Will he return as Ares? :D

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2012, 05:21:26 PM »

That he does, and regularly. Jesus comes by every Tuesday to cut my grass

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2012, 05:36:00 PM »
Ummm guys. By color, Jews are considered white. As are Arabs. Even though they have darker skin in many cases.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2012, 05:44:21 PM »
Ummm guys. By color, Jews are considered white. As are Arabs. Even though they have darker skin in many cases.

Jews are not white. Original Jews like the ones that remained acros Africa and the middle-east were brown skin. "White Jews" or euro khazar Jews are converts. Ashkenazi jews.

The majority of Jews today are not semetic at all. They are europeans. They immigrated in the hundreds of thousands to Palestine way before world war 1. From Europe, east-europe, russia, etc...

If you want to see some original Jews still today, well.. look at Ethiopian and Yemeni Jews. Even Persian Jews in Iran. I had a Morrocon friend who's family was a generation ago Jewish but they became Muslim. He is quite brown skin and does have certain Jewish appearance traits but he is not a 'white' european Jew.

Not to say that they were black, there are light skin brown and darker brown skin people.

It's kind of how Lebanese  Arabs are white and even blonde and blue eyed. The crusaders raped the lands and yes literally the offsprings were mixed with Arabs. Sad reality, but the truth.

As for the topic at hand.

As Muslims we believe Jesus when he returns in this life at the age of 33 will rule, will marry and have children and pass away eventually like we all do.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2012, 05:56:29 PM »
Jews are not white. Original Jews like the ones that remained acros Africa and the middle-east were brown skin. "White Jews" or euro khazar Jews are converts. Ashkenazi jews.

The majority of Jews today are not semetic at all. They are europeans. They immigrated in the hundreds of thousands to Palestine way before world war 1. From Europe, east-europe, russia, etc...

If you want to see some original Jews still today, well.. look at Ethiopian and Yemeni Jews. Even Persian Jews in Iran. I had a Morrocon friend who's family was a generation ago Jewish but they became Muslim. He is quite brown skin and does have certain Jewish appearance traits but he is not a 'white' european Jew.

Not to say that they were black, there are light skin brown and darker brown skin people.

It's kind of how Lebanese  Arabs are white and even blonde and blue eyed. The crusaders raped the lands and yes literally the offsprings were mixed with Arabs. Sad reality, but the truth.

As Muslims we believe Jesus when he returns in this life at the age of 33 will rule, will marry and have children and pass away eventually like we all do.
there are only three races on the book ( excluding aboriginals). White (Caucasian), Negroid and Oriental Asian.  If Jews are not white then logically you are saying they are Black or Asian. Nonsense. I dated a Sefardic (Babylonian) Jew.  They are lighter skinned than me. And I'm Swedish descent.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2012, 06:00:22 PM »

They've done genetic testing and discovered there is minimal connection between the Khazar population and European Jewry.  When testing European Jewish males, it was found that the Y-DNA haplogroups J and E, which are typical of the Middle East, are common among European Jews.  This demonstrates a direct migratory line from the Middle East to Europe.

They also found traces of European (including Northern Italian and Western Slavic or Eastern Slavic) in the European Jews. This would be a predictable result of interbreeding with the native European populations.
A

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2012, 07:38:40 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2012, 08:54:12 PM »
I havent met any christian that says jesus is married.

He will come back one day to earth one day and get married, abolish the eating of the pig and break the cross. He will stop all the wars and bring peace to the earth. He will stay on earth for 40 years.

and a little while and you shall not see me; and again a little while, you shall see me because I go to the Father.
(Bible, John 16:16)

If he came today, what would be the use of ancient armor in today's world? hey-sus needs to get with the times...

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2012, 09:01:41 PM »
Thread reported to God.
G

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2012, 11:37:45 PM »
If he came today, what would be the use of ancient armor in today's world? hey-sus needs to get with the times...

Respect for the question.Because when jesus comes back, there wont be guns, ships, planes, hi tech military equipment. It will go back to the sword and shield. It will be a even playing fields  at all fighting levels.

I honestly dont know how this will happen, but this is the prophecy that is still yet to come.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2012, 04:21:02 AM »
Respect for the question.Because when jesus comes back, there wont be guns, ships, planes, hi tech military equipment. It will go back to the sword and shield. It will be a even playing fields  at all fighting levels.

I honestly dont know how this will happen, but this is the prophecy that is still yet to come.
Oh, ok.

Thanks for clearing that up.
G

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2012, 07:13:08 AM »
Thread reported to God.

Which one?