Author Topic: Islamic insecurities ?  (Read 51267 times)

Stefano

• Getbig III
Re: Islamic insecurities ?
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2012, 11:35:31 PM »
Why is it hard to believe that God would chose some people over others to lead people on this earth?

The US ( a large part of it )  believes that god made the US superior to other nations. Would that be true? Muslims countries have been the subject of US domination. Maybe god is simply choosing a christian nation over a muslim one as punishment for believing the liar called muhammed.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2012, 11:36:35 PM »
heres the difference between me and you. i believe in god. you believe in scripture.  ;) ;) ;) ;) THINK about it ahmed  ;) ;) ;) ;)  where does your allegiance lie ??  hmmmmm ??    here before you i lay down perfectly sound logic that PROVES a belief in heaven is contradictory to violence of any kind..   and you reject it.. you reject the intellect god himself gave you and instead wish to worship the blasphemous scriptures men have created to gain control over you..   :'(  :'(  :'(

You are running on alot of empty. I 'believe in scriptures' you believe in God.

No I believe in God and accept God's revelations, messengers, prophets, angels.

You believe in God, good, but you denounce any of God's revelations, messengers, prophets and angels (I would assume).

For as long as you have this illogical construct in your mind about absolute pacific-ism you are indeed detached from reality. There is evil and good in this world.

God does not tell us to be born into this world and await that evil to smite us so we attain heaven.

A mother that is about to be killed and have her child killed will try to defend her child at least.

You on the other hand talk of facing those that will kill you with 'love'. It's ludicrous. Love is a two way relationship. When that knife is jabbed in you, your heart won't be pumping no love.

Here's some food for thought for you.

You believe in God. Okay. Now if EVERY HUMAN were to 'believe in God' in their own way or disbelieve in God, don't you think there would be a lot of chaos on this earth?

There is. So what makes your 'personal experience' that much superior to the prophets that God sent. You seem to know better than God's messengers.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2012, 11:41:48 PM »
you see if you kill an evil person, they no longer have the chance to become good. but if a good person dies they go to gods kingdom. therefore, let the good die and hope the evil live. for god wants as many souls in his kingdom as possible.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2012, 11:42:31 PM »
Islam will eventually be wiped off the face of the earth.
T

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2012, 11:42:45 PM »
you see if you kill an evil person, they no longer have the chance to become good. but if a good person dies they go to gods kingdom. therefore, let the good die and hope the evil live. for god wants as many souls in his kingdom as possible.

What you say is true, but if there's a knife heading your way, there's little chance you'll remain to try to make that person good.

You have certain good beliefs, but you are hung on your own personal constructs which also have certain disconnects from reality.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2012, 11:43:19 PM »
When that knife is jabbed in you, your heart won't be pumping no love.
AND THERE IT IS, AHMED! YOU SEE! YOUR JUSTIFICATION FOR SELF DEFENSE IS BASED ON THE IDEA THAT DEATH IS FINAL. YOUR JUSTIFICATION FOR SELF DEFENSE IS BASED ON ATHEISM.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2012, 11:43:48 PM »
AND THERE IT IS, AHMED! YOU SEE! YOUR JUSTIFICATION FOR SELF DEFENSE IS BASED ON THE IDEA THAT DEATH IS FINAL. YOUR JUSTIFICATION FOR SELF DEFENSE IS BASED ON ATHEISM.

Wow so self defense is atheism. Man, no wonder the other dude's on here stopped talking to you.

Your way of thinking is like a man who doesn't tie his camel, and says "God will take care of it" then the camel runs away.

Tie your camel, and God will take care of your camel.

Hard concept to grasp.

You don't seem to realize by your logic, if everyone just stands before these 'evil people' and dies, there is no good left. Who will turn those evil people into good people?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2012, 11:44:50 PM »
What you say is true, but if there's a knife heading your way, there's little chance you'll remain to try to make that person good.
SHOWING LOVE TO A PERSON WHO IS KILLING YOU IS THE ABSOLUTE STRONGEST WAY TO ENCOURAGE A PERSON TO BECOME GOOD

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2012, 11:45:27 PM »
SHOWING LOVE TO A PERSON WHO IS KILLING YOU IS THE ABSOLUTE STRONGEST WAY TO ENCOURAGE A PERSON TO BECOME GOOD

And please enlighten me, how will you be encouraging or showing that person to become good once they stabbed you to death? You are no longer in this world. The last they see of you is dying in cold blood.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2012, 11:45:58 PM »
Wow so self defense is atheism. Man, no wonder the other dude's on here stopped talking to you.

Your way of thinking is like a man who doesn't tie his camel, and says "God will take care of it" then the camel runs away.

Tie your camel, and God will take care of your camel.

Hard concept to grasp.
PRESERVE YOUR LIFE ON EARTH= GOD WILL HELP PRESERVE YOUR LIFE ON EARTH (PRESERVE YOUR LIFE NOT IN HEAVEN)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2012, 11:46:45 PM »
Life in heaven and hell is eternal. This life is not.

So please enlighten me again, how will you 'encourage' someone to be good when you are dead in front of them.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2012, 11:47:28 PM »
And please enlighten me, how will you be encouraging or showing that person to become good once they stabbed you to death? You are no longer in this world. The last they see of you is dying in cold blood.
THERE IS NO STRONGER FORM OF SPIRITUAL ENCOURAGEMENT THAN TO SHOW LOVE TO SOMEONE AS THEY KILL YOU... THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF DEEDS YOU CAN DO THAT WOULD EVER EQUAL THAT ACT OF SELF SACRIFICE  OUT OF LOVE FOR THE ONE WHO MURDERS YOU

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2012, 11:48:26 PM »
Life in heaven and hell is eternal. This life is not.

So please enlighten me again, how will you 'encourage' someone to be good when you are dead in front of them.
THE ACT OF PURE LOVE TOWARDS YOUR KILLER IN THE FACE OF DEATH IS THE STRONGEST FORM OF SPIRITUAL ENCOURAGEMENT YOU CAN DO.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2012, 11:48:33 PM »
THERE IS NO STRONGER FORM OF SPIRITUAL ENCOURAGEMENT THAN TO SHOW LOVE TO SOMEONE AS THEY KILL YOU... THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF DEEDS YOU CAN DO THAT WOULD EVER EQUAL THAT ACT OF SELF SACRIFICE  OUT OF LOVE FOR THE ONE WHO MURDERS YOU

Can you describe to me how you will show them love as they thrust that knife in you? Will you tell them "I... I.... looove youuu" *drops*

Did the american troops that raped a 14 year old in Iraq and killed her entire family, set the house on fire become 'good'. Was the 14 year old 'showing them love' as they raped her in cold blood and then killed her.

Are you mentally sick?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2012, 11:50:15 PM »
For as long as you have this illogical construct in your mind about absolute pacific-ism you are indeed detached from reality. There is evil and good in this world.

[...]

A mother that is about to be killed and have her child killed will try to defend her child at least.

I agree (!!!) with you (at least partly):

There is a difference between initiating violence and defending oneself against someone else who initiated violence against you. In my opinion, defending oneself from attacks that others have initiated is not only perfectly justified but inherently moral.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2012, 11:50:19 PM »
Life in heaven and hell is eternal.

Sez who? The book of magic? :D
God who told the messenger who wrote the book that told the.... ;D

Ach-mutt is in full meltdown mode.
Evacuate the board.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2012, 11:56:04 PM »
Can you describe to me how you will show them love as they thrust that knife in you? Will you tell them "I... I.... looove youuu" *drops*

Did the american troops that raped a 14 year old in Iraq and killed her entire family, set the house on fire become 'good'. Was the 14 year old 'showing them love' as they raped her in cold blood and then killed her.

Are you mentally sick?
i have already explained to you. so therefore, let me say this again=

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2012, 11:56:54 PM »

There is a difference between initiating violence and defending oneself against someone else who initiated violence against you. In my opinion, defending oneself from attacks that others have initiated is not only perfectly justified but inherently moral.

HOLY COW!!!!

Avxo actually said something that I agree with.  :D
w

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2012, 11:57:53 PM »
I agree (!!!) with you (at least partly):

that belief is only justified if you are an atheist or an agonistic. someone who says they believe in god, believes that there is a heaven for good people, believes that upon death the good are sent to heaven, and believe that life on earth is inferior to life in heaven... one MUST accept that self defense is illogical and should welcome death because it means entrance into heaven.  

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2012, 11:58:25 PM »

Makes perfect sense to me, ...if your God is Satan.  :-\
w

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2012, 11:58:56 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2012, 11:59:31 PM »

With all due respect you are mentally sick to respond to what I said the way you just did.

The 14 year old was 'showing love' while she was being raped, and the soldiers killed her entire family and burned her house down. "Encouraging people to be good"

Not gonna respond to your bs no more you are mentally sick.

Interesting article.

Muslims least likely to have sex outside of marriage: study
by Megan Gannon
Source: livescience.com

Modesty and gender segregation are typical features of traditional Muslim societies.

Of all the world’s major religious groups, Muslims are the least likely to have sex outside of marriage, new research found. And as a country’s Muslim population grows, the rate of premarital sex declines for all residents, even non-Muslims, according to the study.

Researchers analyzed the responses of over 620,000 people (ages 15-59) who were interviewed as part of the Demographic and Health Surveys in 31 mostly developing nations from 2000 to 2008. Most countries included in the sample had either a Muslim or Christian majority, except India and Nepal, which have Hindu majorities, and Cambodia which has a Buddhist majority. (The United States was not included in the study.)

They found that, overall, the odds of married Muslims reporting premarital sex are 53 percent lower than for Christians. Hindus are 40 percent less likely to report premarital sex, compared with Christians. Meanwhile, Jews and Buddhists have greater chances of having sex before getting hitched than Christians do, according to the study.

The researchers believe these results could be linked to Muslims’ greater adherence to strict religious tenants that only allow sex within marriage. As many Muslim leaders place heavy importance on fidelity in marriage, it might be no surprise that Muslims also are less likely than Hindus, Christians and Jews to report extramarital sex, as the study found.

What’s more, the religious values of a Muslim majority in a country seem to exert a big influence on the wider population’s sexual norms. A 1 percent increase in the percentage of Muslims in a nation caused a 2 percent decrease in the likelihood of premarital sex for all citizens, regardless of their religious identity, the study found. (The researchers note that an increase in the Muslim population in a country did not further reduce the odds of premarital sex among just Muslims.)

“All major world religions discourage sex outside of marriage, but they are not all equally effective in shaping behavior,” wrote the researchers, led by Amy Adamczyk, an associate professor of sociology at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York. Their study was published in the October issue of the American Sociological Review.

The team speculated that in Muslim-majority countries, strict laws on women’s mobility and interaction between the sexes might cut down the opportunities for sex outside marriage. But the researchers found no significant relationship between a country’s restrictions on women and the odds of premarital and extramarital sex, suggesting religion plays a greater role than those laws in policing sexual behavior.

The same was true for age. Muslims and Hindus are more likely to have an arranged marriage and to marry younger than Christians and Jews. Though the likelihood of premarital sex increased with age, the study found that age was not a significant factor in driving down rates of premarital sex for these religious groups.

“One of the most surprising findings was that religious affiliations have a real influence on people’s sexual behaviors,” Adamczyk said in a statement. “While a lot of research attention has been given to understanding differences between the major world religions in adherents’ attitudes, much less attention has been given to understanding differences based on behaviors.”

The researchers considered that social pressure could have caused some respondents being interviewed in the Demographic and Health Surveys (funded by USAID) to lie. But the survey mandates that interviewers be the same gender as the respondent and try to conduct the questionnaire in private. The latter is not always possible and interviewers are instructed to note the presence of others. They are also told to flag inconsistent responses (For example, if a respondent says she was a virgin at the time of marriage, but her reported age at first intercourse is younger than her age at marriage, that would get flagged.)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #97 on: October 22, 2012, 12:01:28 AM »
Makes perfect sense to me, ...if your God is Satan.  :-\
step into the realm of logic for a second. take as a precept that there is such a place as heaven, that heaven is a place far superior to earth, and that "death" send good people to heaven where they will not perish but live an eternity in happiness.  now, taking that as a precept, death now becomes something you should welcome and you would hope that all the good people die and go to heaven and all the evil people remain alive therefore they have a chance at reforming and getting into heaven.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #98 on: October 22, 2012, 12:02:32 AM »
With all due respect you are mentally sick to respond to what I said the way you just did.

The 14 year old was 'showing love' while she was being raped, and the soldiers killed her entire family and burned her house down. "Encouraging people to be good"

Not gonna respond to your bs no more you are mentally sick.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: October 22, 2012, 12:05:13 AM »
What about muhammed who raped a 12yr old? That is ok i presume. A child is a child no matter the era, culture etc. Anyone who makes an excuse about this is probably a pedo himself.