Author Topic: Islamic insecurities ?  (Read 51344 times)

Stefano

• Getbig III
Re: Islamic insecurities ?
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2012, 12:17:05 AM »
Yoohoo ach-mutt......

Are you okay? Please dont cry. We didnt mean to shatter your fantasy world.
There there.

Would you like a hot beverage?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2012, 12:18:12 AM »
you see if you kill an evil person, they no longer have the chance to become good. but if a good person dies they go to gods kingdom. therefore, let the good die and hope the evil live. for god wants as many souls in his kingdom as possible.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2012, 12:49:55 AM »
Tbombz, I understand your logic, ...I, like Ahmed just happen to think you're slightly twisted.

I'm glad you're a Westerner though. If you were born in Afghanistan, or Gaza, I could see your twisted mentality making you a prime candidate for a suicide vest, ...not out of desperation, but thinking you'd be sending good people to God's kingdom.

I'm not trying to be mean, ...that's simply the way you're coming across to me.
w

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2012, 01:08:05 AM »
Well I do not agree with the majority of Tmonz argument here but I do agree with him on this point. If someone is killing you and you accept the sacrifice and show him love upon dying, yes this would be the strongest chance the guy would ever have of regretting his actions and leaving the dark side, I have to agree with him, not something I would do, I would try and kill him and curse him upon dying but that would deminish any form of guilt he had hence eliminating any chance he had of becoming good.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2012, 01:09:59 AM »
Tbombz, I understand your logic, ...I, like Ahmed just happen to think you're slightly twisted.

I'm glad you're a Westerner though. If you were born in Afghanistan, or Gaza, I could see your twisted mentality making you a prime candidate for a suicide vest, ...not out of desperation, but thinking you'd be sending good people to God's kingdom.

I'm not trying to be mean, ...that's simply the way you're coming across to me.
how can you think that a person who rejects religion and advocates pacifism would become a killer in the name of religion? those two things, pacifism without religion and violence in the name of religion, are complete opposites.  i dont think you actually understand how logic works.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2012, 01:13:35 AM »
Well I do not agree with the majority of Tmonz argument here but I do agree with him on this point. If someone is killing you and you accept the sacrifice and show him love upon dying, yes this would be the strongest chance the guy would ever have of regretting his actions and leaving the dark side, I have to agree with him, not something I would do, I would try and kill him and curse him upon dying but that would deminish any form of guilt he had hence eliminating any chance he had of becoming good.
exactly.  you send a bad person to punishment and you postpone your own entrance to gods kingdom. its a horrible decision. much better to allow yourself to be sent into eternal blisss and give that evil person a shot at becoming good before it dies.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2012, 01:20:23 AM »
This thread served it`s purpose and proved to everyone my point about Islamic insecurities ?

You see everyone is debating on the same level and no one feel like they are being hated on except for the Muslims here. Ahmed, every time he is losing an argument he continues to insist that the person arguing with him hates him, like I said Islamic insecurities.

If that did not prove my point then 24k did, this is a person that is insecure and sensitive, she can not take the heat so she is embarrased to be known as a Muslim again Islamic insecurities, she does not want to be attacked for being a Muslim but people here debate they do not attack, Muslim just feel they are being attacked because of Islamic insecurities,

MOS said it best if it smell like poo, looks like poo, feels, like poo then it is poo, so stop lying 24k you are not fooling anyone here you are a Muslim, don`t be ashamed of it.

Like I said before all these people that are calling me out about the Bible are doing so because they believe different then me and they all call the Bible a fairy tale, they all say I am out to lunch, they all think I am crazy and yes they get a rise out of me sometimes, especially avxo  >:(.... however I garauntee that these same people would buy my a drink if I pumped into them in public, they do not hate us for our believe, this is how you debate in the real world, you have to take the hits and not be insecure.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2012, 01:21:26 AM »
exactly.  you send a bad person to punishment and you postpone your own entrance to gods kingdom. its a horrible decision. much better to allow yourself to be sent into eternal blisss and give that evil person a shot at becoming good before it dies.
Sounds silly but this is actually true.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2012, 01:25:21 AM »
yup

if you kill an evil person, they no longer have the chance to become good. but if a good person dies they go to gods kingdom. therefore, let the good die and hope the evil live. for god wants as many souls in his kingdom as possible.

:)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2012, 01:25:49 AM »
Would you be a Muslim if you were born in Saudi Arabia?
G

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2012, 01:26:53 AM »
Would you be a Muslim if you were born in Saudi Arabia?

No I would not

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2012, 01:45:08 AM »
Ahmed, is this true?

G

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 22, 2012, 01:48:22 AM »

You're working on the premise that the individual TRYING TO KILL YOU has a conscience. I think once a person has graduated to murdering someone, there is very little present in the form of conscience.
w

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2012, 01:50:20 AM »
You're working on the premise that the individual TRYING TO KILL YOU has a conscience. I think once a person has graduated to murdering someone, there is very little present in the form of conscience.
More then likely so but not everyone is like that. Some of the most horrific people ever have turned around.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2012, 01:54:32 AM »
how can you think that a person who rejects religion and advocates pacifism would become a killer in the name of religion?

I didn't say you would become a killer "in the name of religion".
I said I could see you strapping on a suicide vest 'out of some perverse idea of sending people to God's kingdom.

those two things, pacifism without religion and violence in the name of religion, are complete opposites.  i dont think you actually understand how logic works.

I understand how logic works. I just don't think you understand self-preservation or survival instinct.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2012, 02:28:36 AM »
This thread served it`s purpose and proved to everyone my point about Islamic insecurities ?

You see everyone is debating on the same level and no one feel like they are being hated on except for the Muslims here. Ahmed, every time he is losing an argument he continues to insist that the person arguing with him hates him, like I said Islamic insecurities.

You have got to be kidding me?  ::)

One day, ...provided this thread doesn't get deleted, many of you will look back on this, give your heads a shake, and say "What on earth could I have possibly been thinking?"

Just like I know many of you are concerning the run up to the initial Iraq invasion and the WMDs, your support of The Patriot Act, and your enthusuastic support for the steady destruction and dismantling of America.  :'(  (but that's a whole nother topic.)

If that did not prove my point then 24k did, this is a person that is insecure and sensitive, she can not take the heat so she is embarrased to be known as a Muslim again Islamic insecurities, she does not want to be attacked for being a Muslim but people here debate they do not attack, Muslim just feel they are being attacked because of Islamic insecurities,

So now, I'm a Muslim? ???   ::)

MOS said it best if it smell like poo, looks like poo, feels, like poo then it is poo, so stop lying 24k you are not fooling anyone here you are a Muslim, don`t be ashamed of it.

Gee Thanks for pointing that out for me Onetimehard. I shudder to think where I would be without you informing me what my religion is. I would never have known. Do you think you could pop over and help me fill out those pesky little surveys that occasionally pop up from time to time, asking me my opinions on certain subjects? Afterall, you seem to know more about me than I even know about myself.  ::)   ::)

Like I said before all these people that are calling me out about the Bible are doing so because they believe different then me and they all call the Bible a fairy tale, they all say I am out to lunch, they all think I am crazy and yes they get a rise out of me sometimes, especially avxo  >:(.... however I garauntee that these same people would buy my a drink if I pumped into them in public, they do not hate us for our believe, this is how you debate in the real world, you have to take the hits and not be insecure.

btw: I ate a few cookies today, ...and they were kosher. Does that make me Jewish?  ::)
w

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2012, 02:36:08 AM »
Itès not now you are a Muslim, you where always a  Muslim but to ashamed to admit it.

why in the world would this thread get deleted, why? there you go again Islamic insecurities, now you are talking about threa being deleted cause you view everything as an attack, this tread is not out of bounds. It is not inappropriate so enlighten us why would it get deleted.

Oh and no eating a cookie does not make you Jewish, stop playing dumb you know and everyone knows what you do towards the Muslim religion and how much effort you put on it and how much praise you give Islam, nice comparison with the cookie, wow

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2012, 02:37:21 AM »
More then likely so but not everyone is like that. Some of the most horrific people ever have turned around.

I don't doubt that, ...but I can assure you that turning them around, and appealing to their conscience (if they have any) is not something I would be doing as AS THEY WERE TRYING TO KILL ME, and it certainly wouldn't be anything I'd be advocating.

I'm of the belief that the surest way to conquer an enemy, ...is to make them your friend,
...but I wouldn't be doing that AS THEY WERE TRYING TO KILL ME

I'm of the opinion that appeals to conscience can indeed be made. And when one sees an opening to do so, by all means, appeal to that spark of conscience trying to ignite. I just don't see the moment of your potential murder as one of those times. Call me foolish.
w

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2012, 02:40:15 AM »
I don't doubt that, ...but I can assure you that turning them around, and appealing to their conscience (if they have any) is not something I would be doing as AS THEY WERE TRYING TO KILL ME, and it certainly wouldn't be anything I'd be advocating.

I'm of the belief that the surest way to conquer an enemy, ...is to make them your friend,
...but I wouldn't be doing that AS THEY WERE TRYING TO KILL ME

I'm of the opinion that appeals to conscience can indeed be made. And when one sees an opening to do so, by all means, appeal to that spark of conscience trying to ignite. I just don't see the moment of your potential murder as one of those times. Call me foolish.
Did you not read my post? I said I would not do this either. Almost no one would, it takes a special strong individual of a different and higher moral caliber then you or I to do this.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: October 22, 2012, 02:42:38 AM »

Exactly.

Whenever religious debates are with christians or any other religioneveryone gets the plot. We agree to disagree. Nothing personal lets get a beer afterwards.
Achmutt on the other hand is a different story. The guy seems to have a stick lodged up his ass. He has no debating skills and as you said screams islamphobe whenever he starts losing.. From what ive read so far he seems to lose a lot. I was exchanging posts with him and whenever he lost a point he'd jump to something else to see if that works in his favor.loses again..another topic.   I saw a few of the pot shots hes taking at you guys and christianity.  Im amazed at your restraint and the fact that you chose to keep it civilized.
I dont think he is a convert. He was born into islam. Ive seen that tactic used by quite a few muslims on the internet. Pretend to be white christian who found islam assuming that lends more weight to his arguement.

Boom
Islamic insecurities.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2012, 02:47:37 AM »

So now, I'm a Muslim? ???   ::)

So what religion are you then?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2012, 02:48:15 AM »
Itès not now you are a Muslim, you where always a  Muslim but to ashamed to admit it.

I don't know if you're seriously this delusional, ...or if you're just trying to pull my leg. ???  :-\

why in the world would this thread get deleted, why? there you go again Islamic insecurities, now you are talking about threa being deleted cause you view everything as an attack, this tread is not out of bounds. It is not inappropriate so enlighten us why would it get deleted.

LOL, How long have you been posting to GetBig. There have been a ton of threads that mysteriously go missing for no good reason. For a hile there, ...a whole boatload of them went missing with no explanations as to why.

Oh and no eating a cookie does not make you Jewish, stop playing dumb you know and everyone knows what you do towards the Muslim religion and how much effort you put on it and how much praise you give Islam, nice comparison with the cookie, wow

ROTFLOL, ... umm, would you care to tell me what it is I do towards the Muslim religion?
Care to tell me how much effort I put on it, and how much praise I give to Islam?
'cause if being a muslim is this easy, ...sign me up.  :P
w

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2012, 02:52:18 AM »
Exactly.

Whenever religious debates are with christians or any other religioneveryone gets the plot. We agree to disagree. Nothing personal lets get a beer afterwards.
Achmutt on the other hand is a different story. The guy seems to have a stick lodged up his ass. He has no debating skills and as you said screams islamphobe whenever he starts losing.. From what ive read so far he seems to lose a lot. I was exchanging posts with him and whenever he lost a point he'd jump to something else to see if that works in his favor.loses again..another topic.   I saw a few of the pot shots hes taking at you guys and christianity.  Im amazed at your restraint and the fact that you chose to keep it civilized.
I dont think he is a convert. He was born into islam. Ive seen that tactic used by quite a few muslims on the internet. Pretend to be white christian who found islam assuming that lends more weight to his arguement.

Boom
Islamic insecurities.

Bingo on exposing the Muslim tactic used so often now, pretending that they are converts. why we are really going to believe someone with the name Ahmed was not originally a Muslim, rotfl.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #123 on: October 22, 2012, 02:57:26 AM »
I don't know if you're seriously this delusional, ...or if you're just trying to pull my leg. ???  :-\

LOL, How long have you been posting to GetBig. There have been a ton of threads that mysteriously go missing for no good reason. For a hile there, ...a whole boatload of them went missing with no explanations as to why.

ROTFLOL, ... umm, would you care to tell me what it is I do towards the Muslim religion?
Care to tell me how much effort I put on it, and how much praise I give to Islam?
'cause if being a muslim is this easy, ...sign me up.  :P
Clever girl here. You where wishing this thread would get deleted cause you guys are being exposed that is why you wrote that comment about the threat might be deleted. There is no reason at all for this thread to be deleted. You just can not take it so you are probably going to go crying to the mods

Ya I do care to tell you what you do, but it is not necessary, just scroll down the last 10 pages of your post history and you will realize how much ass kissing you do towards a religion you claim is not your own.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2012, 02:59:46 AM »
Exactly.

Boom
Islamic insecurities.

You call the guy Achmutt, say he's got a stick up his ass, ...but nothing personal?
You've got to be kidding me? You guys have got to be seriously delusional, ...or purposely trolling for shits & giggles. Unbelievable!  ::)
w