Author Topic: Islamic insecurities ?  (Read 51285 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Islamic insecurities ?
« Reply #225 on: October 23, 2012, 04:55:42 PM »
Lol at women hating thats a muslim practice aint it?  ;D

Hate to point out the facts but muslims are losing hearts and minds when they start their cycle of intolerance and hate throughout the world. Most terrorist acts are commited by muslims..most riots are incited by muslims. Oh of course its a mass media conspiracy. Yeah right buddy. I've travelled quite a bit throughout the world and muslims are the most reviled people in any country they are not the majority in. They engage in unfair trading where only muslims get the best prices. They are involved in extortion and money laundering...the list goes on. This isnt islamaphbia..these are facts achmutt.

No I'm afraid not, as Muhmmad (pbuh) instructed us to be kind to our women as he was the kindest to his wives.

We can take a look at local getbiggers how kind they are to their one night stand women and wives they swap.

I doubt you traveled beyond google, as I've lived as a christian amongst muslims. My uncle lived for 30 years and his daughter was born amongst them.

Ah... there's that saying arguing with fools or idiots is pointless or something like that.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #226 on: October 23, 2012, 04:58:52 PM »
Lol at women hating thats a muslim practice aint it?  ;D

Hate to point out the facts but muslims are losing hearts and minds when they start their cycle of intolerance and hate throughout the world. Most terrorist acts are commited by muslims..most riots are incited by muslims. Oh of course its a mass media conspiracy. Yeah right buddy. I've travelled quite a bit throughout the world and muslims are the most reviled people in any country they are not the majority in. They engage in unfair trading where only muslims get the best prices. They are involved in extortion and money laundering...the list goes on. This isnt islamaphbia..these are facts achmutt.
The Bible predicted this behaviour .... All Arabs, the founders of Islam, come from Ishmael and his 12 sons......

"he shall be a wild ass of a man: his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren."

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #227 on: October 23, 2012, 05:01:20 PM »
So the Arabs who embraced Christianity are they like good? ::) As amongst the Arabs there were those who retained the religion of Abraham (who was not a Jew), and those that embraced Christianity and those that turned to paganism. Then afterwards those who accepted the message of God through His messenger Muhammad (pbuh) which is islam. Or are they also wild asses? Or did they suddenly unwild their asses by becoming Christians please enlighten me with your wisdom.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #228 on: October 23, 2012, 05:01:51 PM »
We weren't the ones that starts slandering Islam, Muslims, Muhammad, etc... You bring this upon yourself.

I came in to showcase the alternate face of what you present. So yes your hatred and anger is what has spawned my alternative views being presented on this board.

If I didn't see morons posting derogatory images, slurs, statements against our religion, our prophet (pbuh) I would have kept my talks to BBing only.

Since this is a large community and there are idiots amongst us who are islamophobes, as a fellow Muslim i will showcase it and respond to it.

You are the one that brought about 'thunder'.

Muslims will never go around insulting Jesus or Moses, yet you as in (be you atheist, christian, jew, whatever) will insult Muhammad (pbuh) and our religion.

When it comes to debating between beliefs, what have we done but show what we believe and contrast to what you believe.

As a former Christian I have debated the christians on the very things that made me leave christianity they showcased me yet again why I left christianity. Be it the inconsistencies in christian belief, worship of a human, and parting ways with the original teachings of the prophets, amongst other things.

At best arguing with them using their own scripture which is the bible.

Lol. A bulk of your posts are designed to insult christianity and its followers on this board. You're arguements are all about how islam is superior to christianity. You made disparaging remarks about idol worship. Who cares what type of worship they engage in. Your type of worship is no better. Your belief system stems fromca fraud who cliams god spoke to him in an age men beleived anything...a practice that still continues to this day.Whenever you encounter opposing arguements you scream islamaphobe. Thats something a lot of people have already pointed out.

You're free to practice your narrow minded religion but once you start insulting other dont think all of us are going to let that pass.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #229 on: October 23, 2012, 05:02:38 PM »
So the Arabs who embraced Islam are they like good? ::) Or are they also wild asses? Or did they suddenly unwild their asses by becoming Christians please enlighten me with your wisdom.
hey do not get mad at me, I did not say this, the word of God said this, the scriptures said this

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #230 on: October 23, 2012, 05:05:13 PM »
The Bible predicted this behaviour .... All Arabs, the founders of Islam, come from Ishmael and his 12 sons......

"he shall be a wild ass of a man: his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren."

Im not suprised. Judging by their behaviour, (especially achmutt's) its pretty obvious. When you look at all the world events why is it that islam is usually at the center of all the unrest in most countries? Mass media conspiracy? Yeah right..every non muslim country decided to participate in this elaborate hoax.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #231 on: October 23, 2012, 05:06:06 PM »
No I'm afraid not, as Muhmmad (pbuh) instructed us to be kind to our women as he was the kindest to his wives.

We can take a look at local getbiggers how kind they are to their one night stand women and wives they swap.

I doubt you traveled beyond google, as I've lived as a christian amongst muslims. My uncle lived for 30 years and his daughter was born amongst them.

Ah... there's that saying arguing with fools or idiots is pointless or something like that.

Yet you conveniently ignore the rampant use of prostitutes in Southern Thailand on the behalf of Malay Muslims. Whole towns are thriving on the sex trade on the border with Malaysia.

You ignore the Saudi habit of bluetoothing complete strangers to set up sexual liasons between male and female Muslims.

Bangkok AND Pattaya both have areas set aside for Muslim men from all over the world to come and sate their suppressed urges. For some reason, the arab Muslims seem to prefer fat Uzbeki women who now roam the streets of Bangkok and Pattaya looking for nice Muslim men to ride for $50.

Real charmers, these guys.

Being a recent convert, I bet you are a bit upset they didn't send you the memo on that.

Travelled beyond Google? Maybe - but not far enough it seems.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #232 on: October 23, 2012, 05:06:43 PM »
Lol. A bulk of your posts are designed to insult christianity and its followers on this board. You're arguements are all about how islam is superior to christianity. You made disparaging remarks about idol worship. Who cares what type of worship they engage in. Your type of worship is no better. Your belief system stems fromca fraud who cliams god spoke to him in an age men beleived anything...a practice that still continues to this day.Whenever you encounter opposing arguements you scream islamaphobe. Thats something a lot of people have already pointed out.

You're free to practice your narrow minded religion but once you start insulting other dont think all of us are going to let that pass.

Islam is superior to Christianity, that's why I've left it. Islam is the worship of God and following God's law where you are accountable for what you do individually. While Christianity is the worship of a human being created by God and following your own desires, where all of mankind's accountability is reduced to "God" committing suicide on a cross.

Unlike Christianity, Muslims flourished the sciences and worldly knowledge, while Christianity suppressed worldly knowledge and killed scientists.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #233 on: October 23, 2012, 05:08:23 PM »
Islam is superior to Christianity, that's why I've left it.

Yup - from one emotional crutch to another  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #234 on: October 23, 2012, 05:10:36 PM »
Islam is superior to Christianity, that's why I've left it. Islam is the worship of God and following God's law where you are accountable for what you do individually. While Christianity is the worship of a human being created by God and following your own desires, where all of mankind's accountability is reduced to "God" committing suicide on a cross.

Unlike Christianity, Muslims flourished the sciences and worldly knowledge, while Christianity suppressed worldly knowledge and killed scientists.
Islam is a made up doctrine based on the teaching of a false prophet and Jesus was killed, was not suicide, you claiming so only waters down your credibility on interpreting scripture, the most hateful atheist on the planet wouldnt even scoop that low as to interpret his death as suicide, outrageous

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #235 on: October 23, 2012, 05:11:05 PM »

Well - the killing of scientists may have occured in the past but let's face facts.

Nowadays Muslims are in the stone age when it comes to science and Muslims are suppressing young girls from even becoming educated. Muslims lead the world in killing schoolgirls.

Congratulations on your great leap forward...

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #236 on: October 23, 2012, 05:14:10 PM »

No it is not. You think it is and you're entitled to your opinion. Just because you beleive something that doesnt make it true. Based on global events and from what i've seen and heard as a religion islam is one of lowest..usually the refuge of those who need to be led around and told what to do. In fact all other religions are far more civilized than islam whose pnly purpose is to forment hate and unrest whereever they reside.

Last time i checked jesus was considered the son of god not god himself.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #237 on: October 23, 2012, 05:16:10 PM »
Islam is a made up doctrine based on the teaching of a false prophet and Jesus was killed, was not suicide, you claiming so only waters down your credibility on interpreting scripture, the most hateful atheist on the planet wouldnt even scoop that low as to interpret his death as suicide, outrageous

So God let humans kill him so they would be forgiven, because someone believes that we are held accountable for sins/crimes past generations did?

Islam doesn't believe we are born sinners, Islam believes all men are sinners but that we are born pure. Islam also teaches us that God is the most merciful and also the most severe in punishment. However God is the most merciful and accepts the repentance of sincere people. The mercy of God is immense, more than the mercy of any mother and her child. More than anything any human's mercy can come close to.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #238 on: October 23, 2012, 05:18:43 PM »
No it is not. You think it is and you're entitled to your opinion. Just because you beleive something that doesnt make it true. Based on global events and from what i've seen and heard as a religion islam is one of lowest..usually the refuge of those who need to be led around and told what to do. In fact all other religions are far more civilized than islam whose pnly purpose is to forment hate and unrest whereever they reside.

Last time i checked jesus was considered the son of god not god himself.

You'd be surprised how confused Christians are. The ones on this board believe he is literally God himself. Apparently God is bipolar according to their descriptions... even though scripture proves God and Jesus are seperate.

As far as 'son of' is concerned, there are many 'son of god' mentioned in the bible, but it is not literal it is METAPHORICAL... as in Godly person or pious person.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #239 on: October 23, 2012, 05:18:48 PM »
So God let humans kill him so they would be forgiven, because someone believes that we are held accountable for sins/crimes past generations did?

Islam doesn't believe we are born sinners, Islam believes all men are sinners but that we are born pure.
Every man sins, that is what is meant by the term "born sinner" duh... like talking to 9 year old. No one is born with sin literally, it just means that soon after they are born they will sin.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #240 on: October 23, 2012, 05:18:57 PM »
Well - the killing of scientists may have occured in the past but let's face facts.

Nowadays Muslims are in the stone age when it comes to science and Muslims are suppressing young girls from even becoming educated. Muslims lead the world in killing schoolgirls.

Congratulations on your great leap forward...

Truth. There are a huge number of refuge centers for muslim women all over europe and the us. Women who have been tortured and brutalized by their husbands who follow the religion of peace. :-\

A month ago i spoke to an afgani lady who told me about the attrocities the taliban ( achmutts favorite group) commit against young men. Her job is to counsel and help those poor women who have been scarred for life. She told me how she approached several clerics for help but they ignored her and sometimes even reported her. She escaped thanks to a euro first aid worker who smuggled her out. Plenty of afgani women are now seeking refuge in western countries.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #241 on: October 23, 2012, 05:20:50 PM »
Every man sins, that is what is meant by the term "born sinner" duh... like talking to 9 year old. No one is born with sin literally, it just means that soon after they are born they will sin.

Well then another example of how Christians don't know their own faith.

It is Christian dogma that the sins of Adam are upon mankind and that as a result mankind must sacrifice/suffer for it. Then supposedly Jesus who is God dies on the cross commits suicide because afterall God would not be 'killed' by petty humans and mankind no longer has to sacrifice/be sinful. Everyone is now sin free, you are free of the law, you can live your life and hooraay lets go to a club saturday night and mass on sunday morning.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #242 on: October 23, 2012, 05:21:26 PM »
Truth. There are a huge number of refuge centers for muslim women all over europe and the us. Women who have been tortured and brutalized by their husbands who follow the religion of peace. :-\

A month ago i spoke to an afgani lady who told me about the attrocities the taliban ( achmutts favorite group) commit against young men. Her job is to counsel and help those poor women who have been scarred for life. She told me how she approached several clerics for help but they ignored her and sometimes even reported her. She escaped thanks to a euro first aid worker who smuggled her out. Plenty of afgani women are now seeking refuge in western countries.

Well the problem is you cannot differentiate between Islam and culture.

I've already said it before where is your outrage at Christian or Hindus who do that in those regions. Do you then go look at those Christians and how they follow Christianity or look at those Hindus and how they follow Hinduism

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #243 on: October 23, 2012, 05:22:47 PM »
You'd be surprised how confused Christians are. The ones on this board believe he is literally God himself. Apparently God is bipolar according to their descriptions... even though scripture proves God and Jesus are seperate.

As far as 'son of' is concerned, there are many 'son of god' mentioned in the bible, but it is not literal it is METAPHORICAL... as in Godly person or pious person.

Details..it doesnt matter.  The point is islamist are more confused than chritians could ever be. Thats why they are led by clerics to commit jihads, extortion etc. There is a reason mosques are now under investigation incmost countries besides western countries. The more intelligent muslims have reported these mosques and clerics to the authorities.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #244 on: October 23, 2012, 05:23:39 PM »
Details..it doesnt matter.  The point is islamist are more confused than chritians could ever be. Thats why they are led by clerics to commit jihads, extortion etc. There is a reason mosques are now under investigation incmost countries besides western countries. The more intelligent muslims have reported these mosques and clerics to the authorities.

lol no such thing as islamist. My confused atheist English speaking friend.

Oh and the so called 'investigation in mosques' have brought about nothing, waste of tax payer money lol.  Fear mongering people's shadows.

Looks like you are just juggling facts, you hate islam so you will side with christians in this even though inside your heart you probably think of the same about christians because they are silly stupid theists :)

Those 'minor details' set the pages of history and doctrine, what the whole belief of christianity is or isn't by the way.

You yourself said didnt christians believe Jesus is only son of God not God. You are the ones that's confused and ignorant my friend... and out to only hate on Islam not ascertain the truth about anything. I wasted my time elaborating it, only to say it is minor details and you then go on an onslaught against Islam.

One word: desperation.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #245 on: October 23, 2012, 05:29:15 PM »
Well the problem is you cannot differentiate between Islam and culture.

I've already said it before where is your outrage at Christian or Hindus who do that in those regions. Do you then go look at those Christians and how they follow Christianity or look at those Hindus and how they follow Hinduism

Did i say all hindus, christians, buddhist are blameless? Every religion has its radicals. The point is that islam has far more radicals than all other religions put together. Islam and culture are very tightly interwoven. I've been told this by a number of muslims in a number of continents.culture may differ but whenever activites such as stoning, beahding, disfugurement starts taking place the victims seek refuge in their mosques who usually encourage the mob. If these backward cultures differ from islam why dont the clerics and scholars condemn these activities. I've heard stories from victims notably from a lady who was raped and was punished by clerics for reporting it. You seem to be blind to the number if attrocities committed in the name if islam. No action has been made by the " real muslims" to stop this.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #246 on: October 23, 2012, 05:32:33 PM »
Educating Muslims and non-muslims about Islam is the key.

Those who follow culture more so than Islam are the problem.

As far as capital punishments for adultery, homosexuality, theft, murder, etc... yes these are a part of Islam. And you may disagree with them, but they have a purpose behind them being laws that deter people from choosing to act in these ways. Again you may disagree with it but they are deterant laws and they would be enacted upon Muslims in an islamic caliphate.

And as far as Christianity and Judaism go they have the same. Although they were judged by their own people and own courts under Islamic caliphate.

What you are basically saying is Islam is the cause of these cultural problems. While we say no Islam is the solution to these cultural problems. As these cultural problems are followed by Christians and Hindus alike.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #247 on: October 23, 2012, 05:35:07 PM »

Actually desperation sums up all you posts since you cant argue with facts so you chose your slanted views as though that is the truth. It isnt. Just becuase you're gullible and largely ignorant doesnt give you the licence to claim your bullshit religion is superior.

As for what i said about jesus and god. That is what i've read. It doesnt bother me that someone has a different viewpoint as long as he/she isnt trying to claim that their religion is superior to another. Thats perception and perception is not always reality. The fact that you believe that a man who claimed god spoke to him in a cave somehow supercedes everything else shows how truly delusional and desperate you are.

Oh and LoL at english speaking friend....what language are you posting in? Klingon?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #248 on: October 23, 2012, 05:35:52 PM »
Well then another example of how Christians don't know their own faith.

It is Christian dogma that the sins of Adam are upon mankind and that as a result mankind must sacrifice/suffer for it. Then supposedly Jesus who is God dies on the cross commits suicide because afterall God would not be 'killed' by petty humans and mankind no longer has to sacrifice/be sinful. Everyone is now sin free, you are free of the law, you can live your life and hooraay lets go to a club saturday night and mass on sunday morning.
Adams sins are upon mankind ding dong, that is where the saying comes from that we are born sinners cause it is our genetic hereditary traits, wooooooosh, but like someone predisposed to lose their hair it happens later in life not at birth, duh

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #249 on: October 23, 2012, 05:37:53 PM »
I said Islam is superior as it is worshipping God, as what the past prophets emphasized. Pauline Christianity changed that so that it is worship of a man.

Likewise in the past accountability and responisibility was thought then came along Paul and he starts preaching that Jesus died for mankind's sins so now you are 'free' of sin and 'free of the law' and you can go clubbing saturday night if you want to and go to 'listen about God" sunday morning even if you have a hang over.

Islam's consistency, principles, message is firm and consistent. While amongst Christians everyone is confused. You yourself thought Jesus was 'only' the son of God and dont know what son of God even means. Most christians don't.

Just a small example.

If it weren't superior why would I embrace it? A man goes for something better, my criteria was looking for God's revelation and truth while I saw in Christianity man's handy work and corruption of God's message.