Author Topic: Islamic insecurities ?  (Read 50991 times)

stingray

• Getbig III
Re: Islamic insecurities ?
« Reply #300 on: October 24, 2012, 04:14:13 AM »
HA HA, your role model is a pedo, shouldn't that be a crime, following in the footsteps of the worlds most famous paedophile.

Go keep recyling your posts.You must have limited vocabulary.
 Or did your dad after he bashed you destroy your brain cells?

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #301 on: October 24, 2012, 04:37:05 AM »
HA HA, your role model is a pedo, shouldn't that be a crime, following in the footsteps of the worlds most famous illiterate paedophile.

fixed

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #302 on: October 24, 2012, 04:39:15 AM »
Go keep recyling your posts.You must have limited vocabulary.
 Or did your dad after he bashed you destroy your brain cells?

Don't you feel shame that you worship a man who sexually took advantage of and exploited young girls.  Who raped and murdered, who advocated violence, who had an insatiable blood lust and whose heart was overwhelmed with hatred.  Don't you feel embarrassed to consider him the IDEAL man, don't you feel stupid in the most technologically advanced times that man has ever seen you choose to follow barbaric texts written in the dark ages that lead you to be ridiculed by those with a modicum of intelligence.  Or does the same low level of intelligence that sees you practice Islam also protect you from being aware of what a complete buffoon you appear to the rest of the world.  So maybe, being a complete idiot is a blessing and a curse, you are so dumb that you believe in Islam, but that same stupidity prevents you from being aware of how others perceive you as a complete moron.  It's hard to know whether or not to pity you or envy you.

I doubt you are even intelligent enough to understand this post.  Go On, post something dumb, if you are too dumbstruck at the current moment, just quote the koran, nobody will tell the difference.
V

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #303 on: October 24, 2012, 07:23:44 AM »
G

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #304 on: October 24, 2012, 09:18:57 AM »
I'm starting to believe that E-Kul had a terrible childhood and his father used to abuse him or abandoned him so he is taking his anger out on God and on religion, and in particular now is taking an abusive stance towards Islam and Muslims.

He admits to never having read the qur'an or commentary of the qur'an (tafsir) and insists on refusing to do so, so he keeps uttering his ignorace over and over again.

The amusing thing is he makes blatant errors about our beliefs and faith over and over again. Pretty typical thinking we worship 'a man' lol, confused from reading too many Christian websites attacking Islam. We don't worship any human being or any part of creation.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #305 on: October 24, 2012, 10:03:00 AM »
Not suprising that the reasoning of a murderous regime like the taliban would make "perfect" sense to you.
Certain branches of islam support female cicumcision. That would make sense to you as well if achmutt or stingray back that much like they back taliban ideology.

And certain Abrahamic religions support male circumcism. If I don't agree with male circumcism, what on earth would make you think I'd be a supporter, let alone defender of female circumcism?
You really need to take a valium.  ::)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #306 on: October 24, 2012, 10:09:50 AM »
Don't you feel shame that you worship a man...

I don't believe Stingray claimed to worship a man, ...he claims to worship God, ...who he calls Allah.

w

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #307 on: October 24, 2012, 11:42:04 AM »
Yes you have posted images disrespecting Muhammad (pbuh). It was in the atheist thread. I shall not repeat what they were as it is disgusting and it shows you being very little different from some of the people on this forum.

I just realized you let that hatred out at that moment, up until that point prior, I thought we were discussing the bible and it's verses sincerely. You have proven that no matter what you will interpret the bible selectively to continue worshiping a Jewish man, created by God, sent by God to the children of israell.

Your long response basically says does this deny Jesus' divinity. No.

That makes no sense. How can God not know, then be God at the same time. You are just not accepting the facts because you want to continue in your worship of a man, calling a man God. You see what you want when you want selectively and vice versa.

Jesus himself iterated over and over again many proofs of him being a man, a prophet, etc...

He prayed three times in Matthew. His companions even fell asleep and he continued to pray "to his God". He was not praying to himself.

Remember, it is paul who brought about this worship of Jesus ultimately and pauline christianity is what prevailed. Paul a pharisees Jew, a persecutor of Jesus' followers and none of the disciples of Jesus EVER accepted Paul.

ahmed, please show me the vile images I've posted.   I've requested this 4 times now.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #308 on: October 24, 2012, 12:35:15 PM »
I checked and I mixed it up with e-kul, you are right you havent' posted pictures. You were just all talking the same tone and I mistook you both for the same. My appologies.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #309 on: October 24, 2012, 12:39:44 PM »
I checked and I mixed it up with e-kul, you are right you havent' posted pictures. You were just all talking the same tone and I mistook you both for the same. My appologies.

I appreciate that....mistakes happen, apology accepted.  (all homo)

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #310 on: October 24, 2012, 03:06:01 PM »
I'm starting to believe that E-Kul had a terrible childhood and his father used to abuse him or abandoned him so he is taking his anger out on God and on religion, and in particular now is taking an abusive stance towards Islam and Muslims.

He admits to never having read the qur'an or commentary of the qur'an (tafsir) and insists on refusing to do so, so he keeps uttering his ignorace over and over again.

The amusing thing is he makes blatant errors about our beliefs and faith over and over again. Pretty typical thinking we worship 'a man' lol, confused from reading too many Christian websites attacking Islam. We don't worship any human being or any part of creation.

Bingo, a terrible childhood had led him to be a terrible adult. I feel sorry for him in a way. I can only imagine how he treats his friends and family.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #311 on: October 24, 2012, 03:12:07 PM »
Don't you feel shame that you worship a man who sexually took advantage of and exploited young girls.  Who raped and murdered, who advocated violence, who had an insatiable blood lust and whose heart was overwhelmed with hatred.  Don't you feel embarrassed to consider him the IDEAL man, don't you feel stupid in the most technologically advanced times that man has ever seen you choose to follow barbaric texts written in the dark ages that lead you to be ridiculed by those with a modicum of intelligence.  Or does the same low level of intelligence that sees you practice Islam also protect you from being aware of what a complete buffoon you appear to the rest of the world.  So maybe, being a complete idiot is a blessing and a curse, you are so dumb that you believe in Islam, but that same stupidity prevents you from being aware of how others perceive you as a complete moron.  It's hard to know whether or not to pity you or envy you.

I doubt you are even intelligent enough to understand this post.  Go On, post something dumb, if you are too dumbstruck at the current moment, just quote the koran, nobody will tell the difference.

Overwhelmed by hatred? Did you tell your dad that as he was bashing you?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #312 on: October 24, 2012, 05:25:58 PM »
And certain Abrahamic religions support male circumcism. If I don't agree with male circumcism, what on earth would make you think I'd be a supporter, let alone defender of female circumcism?
You really need to take a valium.  ::)
Sewing the pussies of young girls together so that they derive no sexual pleasure is part of Islamic culture.

Why are you so anti-Islamic?

G

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #313 on: October 24, 2012, 06:17:25 PM »
I meant it's all the same in the sense that one sin "costs" as much as a million.
Oh, I see what you meant and yes you are right but it is a little more complicated then that.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #314 on: October 24, 2012, 08:33:39 PM »
Sewing the pussies of young girls together so that they derive no sexual pleasure is part of Islamic culture.

Why are you so anti-Islamic?

As you said, its cultural practice.My wife still has her clit, and my daughters are not circumcised and i will never circumsize them.

Usually the african nations practice female circumsision, but less prominent for example in the middle east, and very rarely in western grown muslims.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: October 24, 2012, 08:42:35 PM »
Overwhelmed by hatred? Did you tell your dad that as he was bashing you?
You are incredibly butt hurt aren't you, in an attempt to make me feel bad you keep bringing up my childhood which i shared about in another thread, sorry to inform you, it won't work, I am 40 years old now, I dealt with the issue in my early twenties and I do not feel any shame or guilt in relation to my childhood, it is just what it is, there is nothing I can do to change it.  What is telling is your need to ridicule and shame those who have experienced child abuse, it isn't surprising considering you worship a Man who raped a child.  Your attempts to make light of child abuse and attempts to victimise them further is just one more reason why Islam should be wiped from the face of the Earth, it is a violent, barbaric ideology, that encourages abuses of men, women and children.  It is utterly perverse, just like those who are drawn towards it.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #316 on: October 24, 2012, 08:48:14 PM »
wow so i was right...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: October 24, 2012, 08:48:27 PM »
The prophet Mohamed is my teacher so in essence he is my example.

Don't you feel shame that you worship a man who sexually took advantage of and exploited young girls.  Who raped and murdered, who advocated violence, who had an insatiable blood lust and whose heart was overwhelmed with hatred.  Don't you feel embarrassed to consider him the IDEAL man.

I don't believe Stingray claimed to worship a man, ...he claims to worship God, ...who he calls Allah.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #318 on: October 24, 2012, 08:49:47 PM »
E-Kul is a drone, he keeps repeating shit thinking he's making a point even if it's complete bullocks.

So wow... I am baffled, I was right, you were abused as a child, that explains a lot sadly. I feel sorry for you.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: October 24, 2012, 08:49:55 PM »
I can only imagine how he treats his friends and family.

I treat my friends as friends, and family as family, But for those who are part of a violent evil ideology that has caused untold suffering, those I have no time for and heap condemnation upon.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #320 on: October 24, 2012, 08:50:51 PM »
I treat my friends as friends, and family as family, But for those who are part of a violent evil ideology that has caused untold suffering, those I have no time for and heap condemnation upon.

It seems like you are directing your inner struggle and bottled up anger of childhood abuse towards Islam. Even though you keep repeating blattant lies and errors towards what we believe and who we are.

So many times you keep reiterating that we worship Muhammad (pbuh), you don't learn quickly do you?

You must have trust issues then too as a result no matter how many times we tell you what is our religion you can't trust us due to the lack of trust you had from your own family :-/

You need to chilax and stop being such a walking anger bomb

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: October 24, 2012, 08:52:38 PM »
E-Kul is a drone, he keeps repeating shit thinking he's making a point even if it's complete bullocks.

So wow... I am baffled, I was right, you were abused as a child, that explains a lot sadly. I feel sorry for you.
I am a long way from my childhood, and sadly it is you who are the victim now!  As an adult, I have been able to protect myself from others abuse, sadly, you haven't, and have become just one more victim in the long line of victims to a violent oppressive ideology.  I feel sorry for you!
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #322 on: October 24, 2012, 08:53:52 PM »
I am a long way from my childhood, and sadly it is you who are the victim now!  As an adult, I have been able to protect myself from others abuse, sadly, you haven't, and have become just one more victim in the long line of victims to a violent oppressive ideology.  I feel sorry for you!

You are sounding very defensive despite trying to dissacoiate yourself from your past no matter your age now. Seems like you have not gotten over this thing.

It's like you have the need to keep repeating lies to hide the facts that are deep inside you. You need to face reality man. You are not doing yourself service... that's just wrong. Don't take your own anger upon others or lie about others. Come clean.

Believe me no one in my family feels oppressed, you are the one that was oppressed as a child.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: October 24, 2012, 09:01:13 PM »
It seems like you are directing your inner struggle and bottled up anger of childhood abuse towards Islam. Even though you keep repeating blattant lies and errors towards what we believe and who we are.

So many times you keep reiterating that we worship Muhammad (pbuh), you don't learn quickly do you?

You must have trust issues then too as a result no matter how many times we tell you what is our religion you can't trust us due to the lack of trust you had from your own family :-/

You need to chilax and stop being such a walking anger bomb
I couldn't give a fuck about Islam, if you fucked off, which I and most of the rest of Getbig are hoping for, Islam won't get a second mention.  Sadly, Muslims are dumb Cun+s and like most zealots aren't capable of taking a hint, nobody at Getbig want to listen to you constantly repeat yourself about your evil religion.  What most people want, is to be free not to be bothered by religious NUTS, in secular countries, this is pretty much universal, but freaks like yourself are so far removed from reality you are incapable of becoming aware of this, your sickness, which you like to call faith has separated you from the human race.  The very fact you continue to bombard the boards with islamic Bullshit is just one more reason Islam should be wiped from the face of the Earth, because it's followers are incapable of not bothering those who have no interest in it.  

You will never convert anyone here, all you will do is push them further away from Islam, it is because of people like you that Islam is hated, I actually never cared either way until i saw you carrying on about it, it was after reading your posts and doing a little research i realised that any group that obsessive, that unaware, that determined to upset other people is a problem.  t is after corresponding with you here that I realised how disgusting ISLAM was and how the people who believed in it need a good beat down and told to fuck off every-time they try and stuff their lies and propaganda down other peoples throats.  

The only way to deal with a bully, and that's what proponents of Islam are, Bullies, is to stand up to them and use the same force that they direct at their victims.  I can't stand bullies, and nor can most of the western world, and that's why Islam is HATED.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: October 24, 2012, 09:03:59 PM »

Believe me no one in my family feels oppressed, you are the one that was oppressed as a child.
Sadly, most of the people involved in Islam feel oppressed, your obvious need to talk about my childhood abuses is an overt attempt to make me feel bad.  it is pretty perverted, but I wouldn't expect anything less from a a follower of a religion started by a PERVERT!

V