Author Topic: Islamic insecurities ?  (Read 51052 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Islamic insecurities ?
« Reply #350 on: October 26, 2012, 10:08:59 PM »
This isn't apart of the Quran though, correct?  Isn't this apart of the Hadith...separate from the Quran?  I don't how vital the Hadith is to Islam, but I would assume if "death for apostasy" isn't in the Quran then it's not fundamental Islam? 

Someone educate me? 

I asked the same thing but no one replied. Don't know why.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #351 on: October 26, 2012, 10:17:33 PM »

Again you do not have a concept or understanding of segregation of genders in Islam. You are just another angry lunatic going around as if he is an expert on Islam and Muslims.

You will rarely see videos of saudi men and women because they chose not to be filmed. What business do you have in private lives of people? There's ALOT of things you may not understand as you are only exposed to your OWN cultural understanding on life, hollywood and other mainstream media garbage that has polluted your mind.

I'm talking about Saudi Arabia, not Islam. Saudi Arabia has the most extreme segregation and guardianship laws. If you look at the largest Muslim population on the planet - Indonesia, you do not find these same laws.

By your level of knowledge Pastor Terry Jones has a phd in islam for burning qur'ans.

You may have a hard time that a woman wearing a niqab may be a doctor or a researcher or even a scientist. A woman's value is not based on her hooters or her rear end, nor do you need to see that. That's the difference.

In Saudi Arabia, all women have an OWNER. In this respect, VALUE is discussed in terms similar to the value of a house or car, not on her contribution to society because of the limitations the Saudi version of Sharia puts on women.

As I've already stated, EVERYWHERE you will find hoochies and aholes, but the difference is unlike the west that encourages fornication, lewdness, public flirtation with every tom dick and jerry a muslim society will try to avert that. There's always going to be a black sheep that wants attention and it just may be the person that the west endorses/publicizes to get THEIR political agendas under way. As has been seen over the years in the middle-east. Mainstream media can ignore what they want to ignore to bolster propaganda and political agendas one way or focus and exagerate on something to do the same in a different direction.

Hoochies & Aholes - well it's no shock to see a Muslim judging prople like this.

Now - I know you have a hard time distinguishing between a small country like Saudi Arabia and Islam but these "Hoochies" according to Saudi law are considered normal members of society by other more moderate muslim societies.

As for "mainstream media" - it has nothing to do with this conversation. You are obviously a westerner yourself and have obviously never visited the countries you profess to be an expert in. All of the information you present here is second hand.

These aren't black sheep of Saudi society

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #352 on: October 26, 2012, 10:25:57 PM »
In Saudi Arabia, all women have an OWNER. In this respect, VALUE is discussed in terms similar to the value of a house or car, not on her contribution to society because of the limitations the Saudi version of Sharia puts on women.

Honestly giving such a retarded statement I don't know what one should expect to say to you.

You know that saying which goes something along the lines of talking out of your ass, this is basically what you've stumbled upon by now.

My friend's wife is saudi and a niqabi, she lived majority of her life in saudi until she came to canada (as she married my friend who is canadian), she wants to go back to saudi actually.

She is 'free' (by your definition) in the west yet why would she want to go back to saudi?

I also find it ironic that you are trying to prove that 'mozzlems' would use bluetooth to 'hook up' and fuck around, 'date' etc... do things behind the scenes and you would want to show the 'immoral muslim culture' but then get insulted when someone mentions hoochies and aholes. Yes they are everywhere in non muslim societies as well. Who are you to judge muslims then? By our standards yes they are hoochies as much as the hoochies and aholes i grew up around here in the west that get piss drunk at parties, bars and clubs.

Just go to the 'relationship' section of getbig to see whats available and the moral standard.

From cheating stories to wife swapping to one night stands, all fine moral examples of western societies.

So there are such personalities in saudi, WOW, big shock. Difference? Like I said, in muslim societies closer to the values of islam it will not be endorsed or promoted like it is in the west.

Look at just movies, how many movies can you see that doesn't have some sort of nudity or sexual matter? Very rare to find movies without it, no matter what the story.

I remember reading about signs of the end times and one prophecy of Muhammad (pbuh) being that a time will come where zina (fornication) will be so widespread that it will be publicly seen. Now when I think about it... if you are in a theater you will see constantly sexual themes and all out sex out of wedlock and be watching that crap while there's hundreds of people around you.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #353 on: October 26, 2012, 10:36:57 PM »
I remember reading about signs of the end times and one prophecy of Muhammad (pbuh) being [...]

Oh god... ::)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #354 on: October 27, 2012, 02:15:27 AM »
Honestly giving such a retarded statement I don't know what one should expect to say to you.

Well - it's fairly obvious you are quite a conflicted and confused individual. Fortunately both you and the other people on this thread can read all about guardianship in Saudi, how a woman can be passed from one guardian to another and which decisions a guardian makes on behalf of a woman. A woman can never be without a guardian; she is always owned and is not free.

In terms of your confusion between Islam & Saudi, it's quite ironic. You seem to defend anything in the name of Islam, even when it has been bastardised beyond recognition. In Saudi, you have a Nation with a Royal Family at its head. This Royal family are the people bringing alcohol into the state for themselves and for expats to consume. The activities of the playboy princes in Saudi are well documented, their exploits in non-Muslim nations are legendary.
These people sit at the top of the state and they let the Wahabis suppress the populace with archaic, stone-age laws. Bit of a dual standard isn’t it? I find it odd that you approve of the place.

I do wonder how conflicted you must be over Sunnis & Shias killing each other in Iraq. On the one hand, you defend any group that claims to be Muslim but on the other Muslims clearly kill each other because they feel their 'brand' of Islam is the correct one.

Tell me - which sect of Islam are you a part of & why?

You know that saying which goes something along the lines of talking out of your ass, this is basically what you've stumbled upon by now.

You can keep saying this all you like, it'll not get a rise out of me. People can fact-check themselves.

My friend's wife is saudi and a niqabi, she lived majority of her life in saudi until she came to canada (as she married my friend who is canadian), she wants to go back to saudi actually.
She is 'free' (by your definition) in the west yet why would she want to go back to saudi?

And there's a dog in Putney that can tap-dance. This does not mean that all dogs can tap-dance.

Seriously though - do you really want to bring emigration/immigration to the debate? In the four Western countries I've lived in - US, UK, Netherlands, Denmark - they all had a massive influx of Muslim immigrants from the Middle East and Africa. On the other hand, barely anyone went the other way. Same story in lots of western countries - look at France. Seriously, that's one debate you don't want to have here. 

I don't know your friend but you have confirmed now that you live in Canada and not some backwards Muslim shit hole. This goes a long way to explaining your views.

I am not sure what happened to you but most that end up converting do so at a low-point in their lives. Imprisonment, love lost, mental illness, grief. You are very similar to born-again Christians. I know one in Thailand that converted from Buddhism to Christianity. They are always banging the drum trying to preach Christianity but I was RAISED a christian and they will never have the depth of knowledge that I have on the topic as I have been around it since birth. These born-agains can't be happy with their new faith, they have to preach, to spread the word. It's like a new toy to them. I imagine they embarrass those Muslims that have been with the faith since birth.

I also find it ironic that you are trying to prove that 'mozzlems' would use bluetooth to 'hook up' and fuck around, 'date' etc... do things behind the scenes and you would want to show the 'immoral muslim culture' but then get insulted when someone mentions hoochies and aholes. Yes they are everywhere in non muslim societies as well. Who are you to judge muslims then? By our standards yes they are hoochies as much as the hoochies and aholes i grew up around here in the west that get piss drunk at parties, bars and clubs.

I have nothing to prove. It is fact that Saudis use bluetooth in this way. It is merely a way to show the reality of the human condition and also the hypocrisy in the country.

It is well documented and people can research themselves. You are a Canadian who probably also got drunk at parties, bars and clubs. You pretend to know of Muslim states but really you are just a westerner without any experience of living in other cultures.

Just go to the 'relationship' section of getbig to see whats available and the moral standard.
From cheating stories to wife swapping to one night stands, all fine moral examples of western societies.
So there are such personalities in saudi, WOW, big shock. Difference? Like I said, in muslim societies closer to the values of islam it will not be endorsed or promoted like it is in the west.

Again - you seem to be defending Saudi - a place where the people at the top are the ones fucking around, drinking and taking drugs.

I Look at just movies, how many movies can you see that doesn't have some sort of nudity or sexual matter? Very rare to find movies without it, no matter what the story.

Well, perhaps you should move from Canada to Saudi yourself because cinemas are banned in Saudi. I would suggest you brush up on your facts though because there is way less nudity in movies now. It peaked in the late 70’s/early 80’s. Not that there is anything wrong with the human body.

I remember reading about signs of the end times and one prophecy of Muhammad (pbuh) being that a time will come where zina (fornication) will be so widespread that it will be publicly seen. Now when I think about it... if you are in a theater you will see constantly sexual themes and all out sex out of wedlock and be watching that crap while there's hundreds of people around you.

You obviously know about this because you have done it yourself. Anyway – your ‘end of times’ is just a fairy tale, so don’t worry about it too much. Or do you have to worry? Maybe, maybe not – just depends on whether you chose the right sect to be a part of doesn’t it?

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #355 on: October 27, 2012, 06:04:20 AM »
Jeopardy Player:  I'll take "Starts with 'M' for $500, Alex."

Alex Trebek:  "Illiterate pedophile who now resides in Hell."

JP:  "Who is Muhammad?"

AT:  "That is correct."

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #356 on: October 27, 2012, 10:18:42 AM »
Man you rant alot of angry bs.

I lived as a christian in Libya and Tunisia, been to the middleast, even my honeymoon was in the middle east. My uncle lived 30 years in libya and his daughter was born there. And neither of them are muslim. I have family and friends around the middle-east as well.

You're full of shit /thread

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #357 on: October 27, 2012, 11:51:11 AM »

I lived as a christian in Libya and Tunisia, been to the middleast, even my honeymoon was in the middle east. My uncle lived 30 years in libya and his daughter was born there. And neither of them are muslim. I have family and friends around the middle-east as well.

Ahmed, what country do you live in now?
w

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #358 on: October 27, 2012, 12:12:07 PM »
Ahmed, what country do you live in now?

t dot home girl

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: October 27, 2012, 12:25:22 PM »
w

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #360 on: October 27, 2012, 03:31:27 PM »

Bro, who are you saying this to  ???

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #361 on: October 27, 2012, 08:22:41 PM »
Bro, who are you saying this to  ???

He's Canadian born & bred.

He's a white middle class wannabe.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #362 on: October 27, 2012, 11:11:38 PM »
He's Canadian born & bred.

He's a white middle class wannabe.
Oh I just connected the dots, I was a little slow there for a second :-[

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #363 on: October 28, 2012, 04:21:33 AM »
Are you serious?  :o

Yes - Mr Islam, he who raves about how great Saudi is - lives in Ontario.

Not Pakistan, not Iran, not Iraq, not Afghanistan - but Canadia....

You couldn't make this shit up.

Part time Muslim is our Ahmed

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #364 on: October 28, 2012, 09:57:03 AM »
Yes - Mr Islam, he who raves about how great Saudi is - lives in Ontario.

Not Pakistan, not Iran, not Iraq, not Afghanistan - but Canadia....

You couldn't make this shit up.

Part time Muslim is our Ahmed
V

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: October 28, 2012, 11:40:12 AM »

The best part of North America.  :D
w

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #366 on: October 28, 2012, 12:08:31 PM »

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #367 on: October 28, 2012, 12:42:19 PM »

This pic only proves that Canada is too big a turd to flush.

Nice try, you canuck camel jockey.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #368 on: October 28, 2012, 12:43:41 PM »
No it shows USA is Canada's toilette actually :)

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #369 on: October 28, 2012, 01:06:53 PM »
No it shows USA is Canada's toilette actually :)

::)

Keep deluding yourself, towel head.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #370 on: October 28, 2012, 01:08:28 PM »
You mad?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #371 on: October 28, 2012, 09:40:35 PM »
So Ahmed

Can you tell us a few things...

1 - If Saudi is so great - why don't you live there? Why live in a Western Nation if Muslim Nations are far superior?
2 - Do you ever visit a cinema in Canada?
3 - Does your wife drive a car?
4 - Do you ever hold your wifes hand in public in Canada?
5 - Do you and your wife ever attend social events together where men and women are allowed in the same room at the same time?

Also
1 - Why did you convert to Islam?
2 - Was it because your prospective wife was Muslim and you couldn't marry her otherwise?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #372 on: October 30, 2012, 02:44:51 PM »
So Ahmed

Can you tell us a few things...

Sure

1 - If Saudi is so great - why don't you live there? Why live in a Western Nation if Muslim Nations are far superior?

I've lived in 'muslim nations' before even being muslim. Loved it there. Unfortunately ignorant tools such as yourself wouldn't know better than what television spoon feeds you.

My family had a great life there :) My uncle even lived 30 years in Libya until nato came and destroyed libya. None of us are arabs, only my parents, grandmother, uncle and I became Muslim and that was while not in arab countries.

Since I am paying for my wife's school I am waiting for her to finish then I'll consider finding a job in Saudi, Qatar and maybe UAE (not too fond of UAE).

I miss Libya, it's beautiful life there, but nato has fucked it up, but never know things may get better. Arabs are very dedicated to building/rebuilding.

Uncle has an appartment in Tunisia that I can go to, but the country is stil going through political change.

Egypt, not a fan, too damn crowded.

2 - Do you ever visit a cinema in Canada?
Sure, and do I care if Saudi has no cinema? Do I need a cinema for a good peaceful life? No. :) Waste of time most of the time quite frankly just like television, time is precious. I rather read or talk to people, spend time with family, etc... Ocassionally watching a movie here in the west is the only sort of entertainment you can get. Over there social life and family life is far more focused. Here people just work to pay bills and get piss drunk and go clubbing to 'let steam out'.

3 - Does your wife drive a car?
Nope, and she is lazy to get her license. That being said, it's very common for saudis to have certain luxuries only the rich have here. That is, having limousines drive them places.

4 - Do you ever hold your wifes hand in public in Canada?

Yup and let me guess, you were told you can't touch your wife in saudi?

5 - Do you and your wife ever attend social events together where men and women are allowed in the same room at the same time?
Nope, we do not.

Also
1 - Why did you convert to Islam?
Because I believed in God, but rejected the man made teachings of christianity and how the message of Jesus was corrupted.

I studied christianity in depth, I also studied many other religions and cultures. I studied philosophy, history, and ultimately embraced Islam.

The only religion that remains uncorrupted. Where it's people are encouraged to change to be better, rather than people who are corrupted and change the religion of God to suit their own whims and desires.

2 - Was it because your prospective wife was Muslim and you couldn't marry her otherwise?
Do you have any more stupid questions? Became muslim way before marrying my wife. As did my mother, father, uncle, grand mother :) They certainly didn't have ot marry someone. Do you see how pathetic your questions and attempts are? In my eyes you're a fool that hates something and certain people he doesn't know shit about.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #373 on: October 30, 2012, 08:12:51 PM »

Nope, we do not.

This is a genuine question... Are you pulling our leg here or do you really not attend social events where men and women are allowed in the same room at the same time? It just seems a bit... extreme to not invite, say, friends over to celebrate an anniversary, or a birthday.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #374 on: October 30, 2012, 09:19:00 PM »
Nope, we do not.

This is a genuine question... Are you pulling our leg here or do you really not attend social events where men and women are allowed in the same room at the same time? It just seems a bit... extreme to not invite, say, friends over to celebrate an anniversary, or a birthday.

Of course he does.

Look - the guy is a Canadian. He's clueless as to life in Saudi but because it's a Muslim nation he feels compelled to make a fool of himself pretending his wife would stand living there for more than a week.

He goes to the cinema, something he could not do in Saudi, yet he will not hear a bad word said about Saudi a place that is fucked up by any standard. Saudi is great. It has no cinemas. Cinemas are forbidden. Ahmed here go to them anyway because it entertains him.

Alcohol is forbidden in Saudi but yet the heads of state import alcohol for their own & western consumption and are known worldwide for their playboy antics. This does not take the shine off Saudi in Ahmeds view.

Ahmeds wife is in School in Canada. I have no doubt it is a mixed school. In Saudi that would not be allowed.

Herein lies the fundamental issue with the faith of Islam:

These guys make up the rules to suit themselves. In Saudi they have a set of rules. In Indonesia another set of rules. In Malaysia another set of rules. Ahmed has made his own set of rules up. Ahmed is conflicted because Saudi is a Muslim nation yet he cannot live by their rules - evidenced by his visiting the cinema for his satisfaction.  

His wife doesn't drive he says - but that's because she is lazy. In other words, it would be OK for her to drive in Canada but Ahmed can say nothing bad about a different interpretation of Islam that says it is forbidden. He says that people have limos with drivers in Saudi...  ::) See how he is at pain to justify the rules there?

Ahmed goes to the cinema and visits websites that are banned in Saudi. Have you seen all the filth on here? Ahmed even has excuses for his visits here.  ::) His visits here are PURELY for his own entertainment/mental masturbation. His ego keeps him here.

So - what happens when you have people defining their own rulesets? Well, not much really. It's fine.

What happens though when you teach people that they are superior to people that follow a different ruleset? Well - that's where the shit hits the fan. People like Ahmed are harmless enough. There's lots of Muslims around the world how follow the rules as much as it suits them. On the other hand, drum into LARGE GROUPS of people that they are superior to others because of these different life rules and you have issues.

In Iraq, the Sunnis and the Shias both think they are better than each other. They think their interpretation is right and that the others are wrong. A common thread in Islam is to not tolerate those you see as beneath you and so you have Sunnis & Shias killing each other despite the fact that they are both Muslims. It's not just western infidels Muslims abhor - it's everyone that isn't in their sect. It is this aspect of Islam that causes all the trouble around the world.