Author Topic: Islamic insecurities ?  (Read 51232 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Islamic insecurities ?
« Reply #375 on: October 30, 2012, 09:36:55 PM »
^You talk too much, mean too little. Delude yourself by yourself, don't have a FRICKIN clue what you're talking about and still keep going on and on. I bet you didn't know i actually lived or have family who are not muslim living in Muslim countries, now you do but you are still going to be ranting with your idiotic islamophobe crap. No one but idiots like yourself would care. You're detatthed from reality and just another yankee moron who believes what he's been spoon fed by other ignorant islamophobes, same crap different packaging.

Nope, we do not.

This is a genuine question... Are you pulling our leg here or do you really not attend social events where men and women are allowed in the same room at the same time? It just seems a bit... extreme to not invite, say, friends over to celebrate an anniversary, or a birthday.

No we don't actually, hard to believe for you, but again you do not understand the concept of segregation in Islam.

If we invite families/friends over, women sit with women, men with men. It doesn't mean we go scared and hide or whatever from the other gender, but we respect the opposite gender and mind our own business.

I do not go to company events where there's drinking, dancing, mixed gatherings, pork, etc... and the other employees understand/know. I have no interest in any of that and yes it is against my religion. Again doesn't mean we are not social people, but we do not partake in the same.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #376 on: October 30, 2012, 09:53:16 PM »
G

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #377 on: October 30, 2012, 10:00:46 PM »
Should sue you for false advertisement and mislabeling of products in vast use by billions

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #378 on: October 30, 2012, 11:04:56 PM »
Should sue you for false advertisement and mislabeling of products in vast use by billions

Should sue you for being a ignorant clown screaming islamaphobe whenever he loses an arguement.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #379 on: October 30, 2012, 11:23:13 PM »
Why Sue when you can just strap on a suicide vest and blow innocent people up, it's the Muslim way!
V

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #380 on: October 31, 2012, 07:42:14 AM »
No we don't actually, hard to believe for you, but again you do not understand the concept of segregation in Islam.

If we invite families/friends over, women sit with women, men with men. It doesn't mean we go scared and hide or whatever from the other gender, but we respect the opposite gender and mind our own business.

I do not go to company events where there's drinking, dancing, mixed gatherings, pork, etc... and the other employees understand/know. I have no interest in any of that and yes it is against my religion. Again doesn't mean we are not social people, but we do not partake in the same.

No, you're right. I don't understand the concept; it's completely alien to me.

The drinking & dancing is different and I can somewhat understand. I don't care much for drinking, and simply don't do it, but I wouldn't avoid an outing with friends because others choose to drink. But ultimately the decision "I don't want to be around drinking at all, period" is one that can be rationally justified. But to "segregate" yourself from friends and even members of your family on the basis of gender is something that just can't be rationally justified. Even if you call it "minding your own business."

At first I consider discussing this topic more in depth with you, but the bottom line is that I don't think that would get us anywhere. I wouldn't understand how you can live such a segregated life no matter how much you try to explain, and you wouldn't see this as what it actually is no matter how much I tried to explain.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #381 on: October 31, 2012, 07:57:07 AM »
First, let's consider my argument....

Muslims live differently throughout the world. The differences are arbitrary. Those like Ahmed that choose to live in the West seem to carve themselves up their own set of rules & call that Islam. Hence we see Ahmed defending Saudi and how it's a utopian society whilst simultaneously not living their lifestyle himself. He's carved himself his own version of Islam because he wants to avoid too much discomfort.

Whilst Muslims like Ahmed can live differently, their common 'glitch' is their superiority complex. They simply think they are better. This is not just Muslims vs Non-Muslims, it's Muslims vs other sects. This is the root cause of Islamic violence.

Let's see how Ahmed responded to this...

^You talk too much, mean too little. Delude yourself by yourself, don't have a FRICKIN clue what you're talking about and still keep going on and on. I bet you didn't know i actually lived or have family who are not muslim living in Muslim countries, now you do but you are still going to be ranting with your idiotic islamophobe crap. No one but idiots like yourself would care. You're detatthed from reality and just another yankee moron who believes what he's been spoon fed by other ignorant islamophobes, same crap different packaging.

I couldn't imagine Ahmed posting anything that could more convincingly prove my point.

It's a poorly spelt, factually void, angry rant.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: October 31, 2012, 08:13:54 AM »
Whilst Muslims like Ahmed can live differently, their common 'glitch' is their superiority complex.
BINGO!
Islam appeals to those who feel small, insecure and inferior, it gives them the perfect escape vechile to join with billions of other small minded weak and inferior individuals attempting to arrogantly look down their noses at everyone else all the while completely unaware others who aren't so deeply insecure can see through their high school 'too cool for school' attitude.  I actually feel sorry for them when they aren't blowing innocent people up, oppressing women and mutilating young girls genitals.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #383 on: October 31, 2012, 12:15:00 PM »
lol, so we have team ignorant overjoying themselves in their own slander and boasting. Quite entertaining.

You know the fact is, when I go back to ME I'll have a good time, while you'll be busy amongst yourself lying, telling long tales of lies and mascarading as if you know a thing or two about islam or muslims or any of the countries you speak of. You'll remain ignorant angry tools and will only harm yourself with your own lies.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #384 on: October 31, 2012, 12:36:27 PM »
lol, so we have team ignorant overjoying themselves in their own slander and boasting. Quite entertaining.

You know the fact is, when I go back to ME I'll have a good time, while you'll be busy amongst yourself lying, telling long tales of lies and mascarading as if you know a thing or two about islam or muslims or any of the countries you speak of. You'll remain ignorant angry tools and will only harm yourself with your own lies.
Why can't you keep your cool, you are a religious person. Why must you resort to name calling and insults. You never see Christian retaliate with name calling or get as angry as you do. You have not even been debating lately just saying how you are so great and everyone is so dumb, bro get a life.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #385 on: October 31, 2012, 01:53:55 PM »
I am talking back to trash the way they are trash.

They don't care about what I believe or what Islam is, they are just trying to find 'proofs' of how its all evil. Bunch of tools indeed.

E-Kul is a product of an abusive family and he takes abuse on others.

This pedro guy TRIES to appear like a super educated individual fully aware of islam and Muslims, but in fact turns out a total fool and a tool, with insincerity and ulterior motives. Making statements even about my wife and myself or my family without actually knowing a damn thing. Likewise for the billions of people htat he doesn't know anything about or our faith that he doesn't know relaly anything about.

He indeed looks like a fool to me, because whatever he is saying is sooo far away from reality, having lived there, AS A NON MUSLIM, and still having family and friends all around there. He kept like another douchebag talking about how a 'white boy canadian' who never lived with ayrabz doesnt know what he's talking about.. Yet didn't realize I was there as a non-muslim. So he goes on ranting about other 'possibilities'.

He is as intelligent as a fox news report about the dangers of mozlemz. Brainwashed and brain dead.

There is no debate any more because debating has ended. You guys have resorted to slander and name calling yourself, so now you call the pot calling a kettle black.

You yourself have ulterior motives and are insincere. Why start a thread about 'wild asses'. Do you see your tact what it's trying to achieve? Or this threaD? It's not trying to ascertain truth or discuss or debate, it has ended. It is YOUR emotional outbursts and inability to fight what has been said that you have resorted to CREATING a thread of this sort.

Hence I find all what you've posted actually a joke. Repeating "no one cares what you have to say, no one will listen to you", etc... is also an act of your own desperation.

You are insincere and you should fear God for what lies within yourself.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #386 on: October 31, 2012, 03:46:48 PM »

They don't care about what I believe or what Islam is, they are just trying to find 'proofs' of how its all evil. Bunch of tools indeed.

This pedro guy TRIES to appear like a super educated individual fully aware of islam and Muslims, but in fact turns out a total fool and a tool, with insincerity and ulterior motives. Making statements even about my wife and myself or my family without actually knowing a damn thing. Likewise for the billions of people htat he doesn't know anything about or our faith that he doesn't know relaly anything about.

He indeed looks like a fool to me, because whatever he is saying is sooo far away from reality, having lived there, AS A NON MUSLIM, and still having family and friends all around there. He kept like another douchebag talking about how a 'white boy canadian' who never lived with ayrabz doesnt know what he's talking about.. Yet didn't realize I was there as a non-muslim. So he goes on ranting about other 'possibilities'.

He is as intelligent as a fox news report about the dangers of mozlemz. Brainwashed and brain dead.

There is no debate any more because debating has ended. You guys have resorted to slander and name calling yourself, so now you call the pot calling a kettle black.

You yourself have ulterior motives and are insincere. Why start a thread about 'wild asses'. Do you see your tact what it's trying to achieve? Or this threaD? It's not trying to ascertain truth or discuss or debate, it has ended. It is YOUR emotional outbursts and inability to fight what has been said that you have resorted to CREATING a thread of this sort.

Hence I find all what you've posted actually a joke. Repeating "no one cares what you have to say, no one will listen to you", etc... is also an act of your own desperation.

Hey you dumb fuck. Muhammad is a pedo and you dirty beard wearing dark ages creeps are scum.
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #387 on: October 31, 2012, 03:59:33 PM »
How can people with half a brain, argue on which religion is the best?  Who wins? Who goes to Heaven/Paradise?  Is there only one winner?  Religion surely suggests as much.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #388 on: October 31, 2012, 04:04:15 PM »
How can people with half a brain, argue on which religion is the best?  Who wins? Who goes to Heaven/Paradise?  Is there only one winner?  Religion surely suggests as much.

There is no arguing with dirty beard wearing pedo worshippers.
They only respect bombs.
T

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #389 on: October 31, 2012, 04:09:45 PM »
My point proven

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #390 on: October 31, 2012, 04:41:58 PM »

Wild asses is a quote from the Bible the inspired word of the Holy God, you do not like it, take it up with him.

Just because they do not believe in what you believe does not make them trash. You resort to slander just like everyone of them, so what makes you so special, looks like the Christians are the only ones that do not slander.

See you are not that smart cause if there is a cause in your argument you would put up with the slander for the sake of your cause just like MOS and myself. You should learn off of us, see in the 5 years of been here debating on religion I have had a guy PM me and say he was not a Christian and did not believe in God and I worked with him and taught him a few things, not saying him he is a Christian or anything but the bottom line is at least he was interested and if one person is interested then I am not wasting my time.

Now be honest with yourself has your arguments brought anyone to be interested in Islam, NO they argue to ridicule you cause your are ego-tistic and conceded and it is always good to humble someone like you, but no one is really interested in your religion from a good point of view, why? cause you come across as an arrogant prick (no disrespect but that is how you look)

The way I see it is it is a privelage that these atheist even give some one like you the time of day. That is right, you should be grateful that they even spend a minute listening to you. I would rather them slander me then them say nothing at all cause I have a cause and if they slandered me that means they at least heard what I said.

But you do not have a cause, your arguments are ego-driven, emotional and you meltdown every chance you get, you do not listen to anyone and you do not accept when someone handed you a clear beat down on a silver platter. Nevertheless you are making quite the character here.

You sir are the biggest hypocrite getbigs ever known

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #391 on: October 31, 2012, 05:00:45 PM »
Trying to feel humble yourself?

What a hypocrite. You created this thread. You slandered Islam an inumerable amount of times. How did any Muslim slander your faith other than expose YOU for what YOU believe, such as your personal pantheistic beliefs.

You lost the arguments so you resorted to the same or similiar idioicies of these 'kind atheists' who by the way ridicule you as a christian just as much. I had no interest in debating them, they came in every thread I came in with their comments.

Such as. You towel head, you dirty this dirty that, you pedo worshipper, you women abuser/beater/whatever, same shit over and over again.

You got antsy yourself because you were destroyed by your own biblical scripture, so in an act of desperation you created a thread trying to 'prove' that arabs are 'wild asses' and Islam is a false religion by a false people and a false prophet. Etc...

You are the one with pathetic ulterior motives.

I don't feel any remorse for exposing you for what YOU are.

I engaged in debate when I saw the typical towel head, pedo this, women abuse that, comments, and ultimately after 'debating' with no produce as people are arrogant islamophobe son here, I created a thread to showcase WHO muslims are, those who become muslim.

Instead tools such as e-kul derailed that thread as theyve attempted to in every other thread about islam. Including yourself.

You have tried every tactic, and are failing.

Cry baby yourself. How about your "HAHAHAHHAH emotoinal break down HAHAHAHHAA". When in fact you are the one with emotional break downs :)

I feel sorry for you. And all the prophets were mocked, ridiculed, called liars, madmen, etc... by their communities. I am but a simple man, but speaking the truth will get you ridiculed and do I care? Not at all.

Realize before bigbobs even joined in to denounce much of the non-sense, it was me vs 20. Such brilliance in yourself. Do I desist? Not at all.

God is one, and no matter what lies you utter against Islam and Muslims, those lies will never become truths no matter how much you despise Islam.

You can turn this into a 'oh we just hate you' and every other pathetic tactic it does not change what your intentions really are. God will indeed judge us all.

You created this thread to attack Islam and Muslims as well. Forget the 'inspired by God wild asses'. You are inspired by the devil.

After all you have even uttered that God can become satan himself. You have no sane mind in faith or intellect.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #392 on: October 31, 2012, 05:08:48 PM »
Islam is nothing more than a cheap camel fcuker rip off of Christianity that came much later. Various tribes of camel fcukers wanted to justify their murder/pedo sprees and were jealous that the Europeans had Christianity so they copied it.
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #393 on: October 31, 2012, 05:12:33 PM »
You know I only read the first paragraph so save the rest bro, I won't read it, I never slandered Islam once just exposed you just how you put it towards Christians that is why you are the biggest Hypocrit on the planet cause your terms are in favour, see the point of the thread was exactly what you confirmed;

EVERYBODY LISTEN UP; THE POINT OF THIS THREAD, THE ONLY

POINT WAS IF A mUSLIM SAY THE BIBLE IS WRONG AND WE ARE

DELUSIONAL OR ATHEIST ARE WRONG THEY ARE DELUSIONAL THEN THEY

ARE NOT INSULTING JUST STATING A FACT BUT WHEN AN ATHEIST OR A

CHRISTIAN SAY ISLAM IS FAKE AND IT IS NOT REAL THEN MUSLIMS WILL

CRY "ISLAMOPHOBE' 'HATRED' 'EVIL' ETC HENCE THE TITLE OF THE

THREAD "Islamic insecurities ?"

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #394 on: October 31, 2012, 05:17:39 PM »
You know I only read the first paragraph so save the rest bro, I won't read it, I never slandered Islam once just exposed you just how you put it towards Christians that is why you are the biggest Hypocrit on the planet cause your terms are in favour, see the point of the thread was exactly what you confirmed;

EVERYBODY LISTEN UP; THE POINT OF THIS THREAD, THE ONLY POINT WAS IF A mUSLIM SAY THE BIBLE IS WRONG AND WE ARE DELUSIONAL OR ATHEIST ARE WRONG THEY ARE DELUSIONAL THEN THEY ARE NO INSULTING JUST STATING A FACT BUT WHEN AN ATHEIST OR A CHRISTIAN SAY ISLAM IS FAKE AND IT IS NOT REAL THEN MUSLIMS WILL CRY "ISLAMOPHOBE' 'HATRED' 'EVIL' ETC HENCE THE TITLE OF THE THREAD "Islamic insecurities ?"

So you admit it now?

You were destroyed in argument/debate and resorted to slandering Islam and Muslims in desperation. When called for it, you are whining and crying about being called an islamophobe? So you created this thread.

What did I 'slander you' on? Exposing you through the bible? Through intellectual and rational debate about God and the bible? You were destroyed in those arguments and went so far in your arrogance to even utter that God can become objects or even satan himself. Even though these are your own conjectures and totally baseless in scripture.

No one said Christianity is fake but that those who claim to follow Jesus have strayed from the original message of Jesus. We Muslims believe in Jesus. Christ is latin for messiah. However you were shown that what you are following is not Jesus' but Paul's preaching, a man who came later a man who was never accepted by Jesus' disciples. Something called pauline christianity.

Jesus didn't come and preach "hear oh israel your God is a triune God".

You are just angry that you have no other way but your own conjectures to argue with because the bible speaks against what you utter.

Your anger, arrogance, ulterior motives and desperation has been exposed. You have joined hands with the same idiots who utter the same bs of suicide bombers, women abusers, pedo whatever, camel jockeys, dirty sand nig**rs, towel heads and other such inspirational ignorant tales from the islamophobes of the west.

You created this thread out of absolute desperation and your own insecurities. Just as your previous thread where you were exposed for your desperation about 'wild asses'.

You didn't comment back about the'wild asses' who embraced Christianity. Such selective, insincere and sinister approach in your tact. I see you for what you are, sadly. However God is the most merciful and also the most severe in punishment. The door of mercy in front of God is great. If you would in fact let go of your arrogance it would be better. You are just sinking lower yourself.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #395 on: October 31, 2012, 05:25:34 PM »
Nope was not slandering I was exposing some Muslims as insecure, and I will be the first to admit bigbobs is not insecure cause he does not behalve in that manner and I have enormous amounts of respect for him cause he "takes it like a man" and he make Islam look good good cause he represents it with class and at the same time he puts up a respectful fight and is sincere and very humble.

So my point is there are insecure Muslims( around half) and very respectful, honest stoic-like Muslims that believe in their cause and put up with the mockery and insults for the sake of their cause, like bigbobs. So obviously I do not hate Muslims if I am calling bigbobs honourable, although I sometimes call him a hypocrit  :D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #396 on: October 31, 2012, 05:40:39 PM »
Well for starters you claim Muslims 'mock the bible'? How? Quoted verses from the bible that show where your made up beliefs don't exist, such as your pantheistic beliefs, where you are manipulating verses, making up meanings where there are none? All in purpose to keep worshipping a human being even though it is contrary to the bible.

Your second claim we are 'spamming the boards with our doctrines'. I did not even get a chance to create a thread to talk about what we believe in Islam. It has been a NON STOP responding back to accusations and flames against Islam and Muslims. This thread is evidence of it. It was a free for all, lets all gather together and say all the stereotypical islamophobe crap we can get to:

Suicide bombers, camel jockeys, dirty filthy, pedos, backwards/cave men, come on bring em on more, everything coming together.

Pedro was a fine example. I guess he didn't realize in his sarcasm and mockery that I actually lived as a non muslim amongst Muslims and that kind of derailed his whole 'white boy canadian' who lives in canada.

The only thread I had the opportunity to create with the intent of showing WHO Muslims are and what we believe and how we find Islam was "people who have embraced Islam. This seems to have hit a few nerves with local islamophobes and it's been derailed on purpose.

Your third claim you are upset that you were called an islamophobe for quoting a verse from the bible about 'wild asses'. That thread was destroyed once exposed for what it is, you are angry about that? Your intentions are quite clear. To in desperation try to find a 'proof' to undermine Islam in the perspective of a SINGLE line ignoring OTHER verses where God blesses the descendants of Ishmael.

I called you out for what you are, a DESPERATE islamophobe. So now I am 'mocking the bible' because of your selective verse quotations.

Attacking and mocking islam is a profitable business. Remember how Jesus got angry at profiteers in the temple? These people sell faith for this world. If they can sell their family, parents, brothers, sisters, for $$$ what kind of people are they? He will say ANYTHING to get money. That's the kind of person e-kul and you were praising and encouraging.

Desperation.

I asked you to provide a PROOF how Muhammad (pbuh) is a false prophet even, and you were ranting and going "HAHAHAHAH emotional break downs" when in fact that is an emotional background and did not provide any proofs.

You are angry and desperate. Believe me, I know all there is to christianity having been a christian, you bring nothing to the table for me. However as now a Muslim, you prove to me you don't know the first thing about Islam and the only thing preventing you from learning is your own arrogance.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #397 on: October 31, 2012, 05:54:11 PM »
Why Sue when you can just strap on a suicide vest and blow innocent people up, it's the Muslim way!

And whats the non muslims way? Slaugheter and bomb people from drones, ships, and tanks?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: October 31, 2012, 08:54:09 PM »
And whats the non muslims way? Slaugheter and bomb Muslims from drones, ships, and tanks?
Yes that is how we deal with the EVIL that is ISLAM, the only way to stand up to those who want to either convert everyone and kill all those that don't.  How do you like the way we roll?

V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #399 on: November 01, 2012, 01:33:03 AM »
Yes that is how we deal with the EVIL that is ISLAM, the only way to stand up to those who want to either convert everyone and kill all those that don't.  How do you like the way we roll?

If you support violence and killing, then why dont you go do it?

Besides, if its a religious war, what do you care?You said all religion is poison.You dont even beleive in religion.

So why care if they kill each other?