Author Topic: Islamic insecurities ?  (Read 51394 times)

pulling weight

• Getbig III
Re: Islamic insecurities ?
« Reply #450 on: November 01, 2012, 05:42:56 PM »
Well I'll be meeting a getbigger on sunday from here ;) He can affirm that I am a whitey (with facial hair) ;)

So e-kul/pedro/pulling weight... what went wrong in your childhood?

What happened in your childhood that caused you to have an identity crisis?

P.S. Tell him don't shake your left hand. He is a getbigger afterall.

T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #451 on: November 01, 2012, 05:49:51 PM »
You are still deterring from the can you opened (irony). You stated numerous times in anger and seriousness that Muhammad (pbuh) is a false prophet.

I still demand your proof. So far you've done nothing but humiliate yourself by lying.
Bro you are seriously making yourself look very foolish.

This man, self proclaimed prophet cleverly devised a verse that would be mis-interpreted by millions and cause more violence and chaos to humanity throughout the ages and the death toll will climb to the day the world ends because of one verse, I would say he is not only a false profit but an Antichrist that the Bible has warned us about and has a lot of blood on his hands, more then Hitler and Napoleon combined, how much more proof do you want?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #452 on: November 01, 2012, 05:50:08 PM »
So I've exposed your gimmicks finally, e-kul/pedro/pulling weight. An angry 40 year old that can't let go of his abusive past so he abuses others.

I did not have an identity crisis. I guess you would know all about identity crisis now wouldn't you?

I travelled a lot, therefore I was exposed to a lot of cultures and people. I enjoyed studying history and other cultures. Even living in Canada gives me an opportunity to still experience different people as we are far more multi cultural than the "AMERICAN" south. I even loved studying ancient cultures (summerian/babylonian, persian, aztec, egyptian, chinese, etc...)

None of us have a choice where we are born, when we are born, to whom we are born and whether we are born male or female. We are what we come into this world. However we have choices that we can chose in our lives. I have chosen to believe in God and I have discovered and accepted Islam. If my ancestors are following misguidance why would I follow them merely because I am from them? Catholic or Orthodox Christian?

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #453 on: November 01, 2012, 05:51:40 PM »
So I've exposed your gimmicks finally, e-kul/pedro/pulling weight. An angry 40 year old that can't let go of his abusive past so he abuses others.

I did not have an identity crisis. I guess you would know all about identity crisis now wouldn't you?

I travelled a lot, therefore I was exposed to a lot of cultures and people. I enjoyed studying history and other cultures. Even living in Canada gives me an opportunity to still experience different people as we are far more multi cultural than the "AMERICAN" south. I even loved studying ancient cultures (summerian/babylonian, persian, aztec, egyptian, chinese, etc...)

None of us have a choice where we are born, when we are born, to whom we are born and whether we are born male or female. We are what we come into this world. However we have choices that we can chose in our lives. I have chosen to believe in God and I have discovered and accepted Islam.

Is it true you wipe your ass with your bare left hand?
T

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #454 on: November 01, 2012, 05:52:18 PM »
Is it true you wipe your ass with your bare led hand?

We also wash our hands, we also take showers and we brush teeth. We even wash ourselves before we pray to God. Islam encourages to always be in a state of cleanliness and purity. In fact one of the oldest examples of a toothbrush is Muslim it's called a miswak. You should try it sometimes. Being clean is good for you.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #455 on: November 01, 2012, 05:55:08 PM »

We also wash our hands, we also take showers and we brush teeth. We even wash ourselves before we pray to God. Islam encourages to always be in a state of cleanliness and purity. In fact one of the oldest examples of a toothbrush is Muslim it's called a miswak. You should try it sometimes. Being clean is good for you.

So it is true that you wash your ass after every bowel movement with your bare left hand.
and it is also true that it is a grave insult to shake someone's hand with the left because that is your designated 'ass wipe hand'.
T

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #456 on: November 01, 2012, 05:59:16 PM »
So it is true that you wash your ass after every bowel movement with your bare left hand.
and it is also true that it is a grave insult to shake someone's hand with the left because that is your designated 'ass wipe hand'.

Yes we do wash our privates and behind with our left hand. It is etiquette to do less good things with the left hand and good things with the right hand. It does not mean we do not clean or wash our left hand.

Lets be real, what's wrong with that? Instead what do certain western people do who use only dry toilette paper? They leave behind chunks and dried out poop on their rear until they take a shower (when?). You wouldn't wash a ferrari with toilette paper would you? Do you use toilette paper on your body when you take a shower? Or do you use water?

It's pretty disgusting to see some people I work with who never wash their hands after they pee. Those are the people me and my coleuges (who know) do not shake hands with indeed).

Washing hands after these tasks is mandatory. You don't just whip out and go outside after doing this business.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #457 on: November 01, 2012, 06:02:54 PM »
Yes we do wash our privates and behind with our left hand. It is etiquette to do less good things with the left hand and good things with the right hand. It does not mean we do not clean or wash our left hand.

Lets be real, what's wrong with that? Instead what do certain western people do who use only dry toilette paper? They leave behind chunks and dried out poop on their rear until they take a shower (when?). You wouldn't wash a ferrari with toilette paper would you? Do you use toilette paper on your body when you take a shower? Or do you use water?

It's pretty disgusting to see some people I work with who never wash their hands after they pee. Those are the people me and my coleuges (who know) do not shake hands with indeed).

Washing hands after these tasks is mandatory. You don't just whip out and go outside after doing this business.

:D

Can't get more 'real' than that.

I am fortunate in that I have installed a bidet in my abode, and thus I do not suffer 'chunks of dried toilet tissue in my ass'.
T

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #458 on: November 01, 2012, 06:04:21 PM »
:D

Can't get more 'real' than that.

I am fortunate in that I have installed a bidet in my abode, and thus I do not suffer 'chunks of dried toilet tissue in my ass'.

During the later Tang Dynasty (618–907 AD), an Arab traveller to China in the year 851 AD remarked:

"...they [the Chinese] do not wash themselves with water when they have done their necessities; but they only wipe themselves with paper."[2]

Can't get more real than that.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #459 on: November 01, 2012, 06:05:45 PM »

That's good. Muslim countries have bidets, unlike western countries. Sucks. While in UAE for instance, every bathroom had a bidet. Our houses in Libya and Tunisia had a bidet. It's pretty common. Really wish we would install one here, not sure even where to buy one.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #460 on: November 01, 2012, 06:12:29 PM »
That's good. Muslim countries have bidets, unlike western countries. Sucks. While in UAE for instance, every bathroom had a bidet. Our houses in Libya and Tunisia had a bidet. It's pretty common. Really wish we would install one here, not sure even where to buy one.

I will tell you my process:

First--the bidet (sometimes you don't have this luxury available)

Fine...

I take regular toilet paper and put one layer of it over a wet wipe.
(If you apply the wet wipe directly to your anus well... personally, I find
the sensation displeasing (it's just too wet!). And so the solution is to apply 1 layer of toilet paper over the wet wipe, thus attaining the perfect amount of moisture.

After working myself over this way, I go back again--this time only with the dry toilet paper,
and eliminate any excess moisture.

Finally I wash my hands with liquid soap.

After experimenting with many different methods, I have determined that this system is the best.
T

pulling weight

• Getbig III
T

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #462 on: November 01, 2012, 06:41:37 PM »
^blabla more ignorant pedro talking out of where the sunshine don't come. What a desperate islamophobe.

So I'm an Islamophobe living in a Muslim community with a Muslim next door neighbour?

Brilliant!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #463 on: November 01, 2012, 06:43:11 PM »
pedro/e-kul/pulling weight you must be bored and have no life. Just use one username. You are 40+ year old. Are you even married? You seem to be creating false identities to cope with the stresses of early life. You must end this fantasy world. I can be your shrink for free  ;D Also courtesy of becoming Muslim I now can shoot lasers out of my eyes. It's awesome.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #464 on: November 01, 2012, 07:47:30 PM »
Also courtesy of becoming Muslim I now can shoot lasers out of my eyes. It's awesome.

Shit... really? DAMMIT. Now the TSA will make us take off our eyeballs too!  ;D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #465 on: November 01, 2012, 10:13:53 PM »
pedro/e-kul/pulling weight you must be bored and have no life.

Well - I can't speak for the other two but I'm fairly sure at least one of them will be able to show they aren't on the same continent as me.

Here's a pic of a restaurant just round the corner from my house.

BTW - that green diamond there says "Halal" in case you can't read Arabic. The rest is in Thai.

And a local clothes shop...

Muslim Apparel of Thailand - probably not a shop you see much in Canadia...

Just use one username.

Hilarious - guy from Canadia that changed his name in real life accusing someone of being a multi-nick.

You are 40+ year old.

I can confirm that unlike yourself, I am a grown adult with 2 lovely kids. Hence the ease with which I was able to deal with your immature behaviour. It's water off a ducks back compared with my 3 year old..... So, what are you? 15? 14?

Are you even married?

Yes - in fact here's my wife from 2 weeks ago.

Try not to get over excited at the shot of a woman with her face showing....

You seem to be creating false identities to cope with the stresses of early life.

Acually, it's you that created those. Good luck with figuring out why.

You must end this fantasy world. I can be your shrink for free  ;D Also courtesy of becoming Muslim I now can shoot lasers out of my eyes. It's awesome.

Errrr.... whatever....

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #466 on: November 01, 2012, 11:14:24 PM »
Good for you :) You know how halal is written in Arabic and you're lurking a neighborhood with Muslims rather than bars with ladyboys. Good for you.

In case you didn't know the population of Thailand is 67 million of which 94.6% are budhists and only 4.6% Muslims. That means 3 million muslims and 63 million budhists. Thai people in case you didn't know are not Arabs or Desis. Thailand is hardly a muslim country. In fact they are such a small minority and severely oppressed even though they are their native blood. They do not want to be ruled by budhists and want to seperate and rule themselves without oppression.

http://www.aljazeera.com/video/asia/2012/10/20121025115548635147.html

America has 4 million muslims which is more than thailand of which 1/4 are converts (aka not arabs, desis, etc...)

China has some estimated 20-40 million Muslims. Is it a Muslim country? No, Muslims are beaten up, forced to shave beards, children forbidden from attending friday sermons, people are prevented from prayers, the government enforces their own brainwashed imams, amongst other things by government.

I think you got confused with palm trees in thailand and thought it must be a mozzlem country! It's great to know you e-kul/pedro/pulling weight :)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #467 on: November 01, 2012, 11:25:06 PM »
Shit... really? DAMMIT. Now the TSA will make us take off our eyeballs too!  ;D

Not if you use the lasers to melt the scanners! Be creative!

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #468 on: November 02, 2012, 12:47:33 AM »
YOU ARE A BIG LIAR, so many Muslims believe this, millions believe this, don't be so delusional you liar, be true to yourself don't delude yourself millions of Muslims still believe that the verse applies to today.

Millions have died because of this verse, millions, and million more will die cause of this verse, not one single human will die over anything the Bible teaches in the future, yes millions have died in the past but unlike Muslims Christians don't follow the law of Moses any more.

I do not beleive that millions of muslims know that verse.How do you know millions of muslims know that verse?Im a fundamentalist muslim and i dont know that verse. Do you think every muslim in the world had memorised the koran and can pin point every verse in the koran?

And how do you know millions of people have died because of that verse?

Show me where there are millions of dead people?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
UO
« Reply #469 on: November 02, 2012, 12:53:19 AM »
Good for you :) You know how halal is written in Arabic and you're lurking a neighborhood with Muslims rather than bars with ladyboys. Good for you.

Ladyboys? Congratulations on being predictable.

I don't lurk in a Muslim neighbourhood, I live in one Ahmed. That must really piss you off.

In case you didn't know the population of Thailand is 67 million of which 94.6% are budhists and only 4.6% Muslims. That means 3 million muslims and 63 million budhists. Thai people in case you didn't know are not Arabs or Desis. Thailand is hardly a muslim country. In fact they are such a small minority and severely oppressed even though they are their native blood. They do not want to be ruled by budhists and want to seperate and rule themselves without oppression.

Look at Mr Google.  ::)

Why do you keep bringing up race? The Arab vs Desi thing seems be quite an issue for you. Are all not equal in your eyes? Anyway - if ethnicity is your thing, then those in the South are ethnically Malay mostly but by no means exclusively. My neighbour for instance is ethnically Chinese yet a Muslim with a Buddhist wife. Does this make them inferior to you?

Anyway - here in Bangkok there is no Muslim oppression.

In the South of Thailand, the problems there did not start because of oppression. After the coup in 2006, Sonthi Boonyaratglin became prime minister. He used to be commender in chief of the Royal Thai Army and is.... wait for it... A MUSLIM...

Sort of takes the wind out of your sails  doesn't it? Thailand with a Muslim as head of the army and then head of a post-coup government. Does that sound like oppression of Muslims to you? I guess all Thais are Islamophobes.

The problems in the South are the cause of a separatist movement that wants to redefine the border. They want to live in a Muslim state as the lower 3 provinces were in the late 1700's.  They are a tiny minority but like all Muslim terrorists, they get lots of support in terms of weapons and money from outside of Thailand.

In that region 30% of all people are Muslims. Muslims are in local government there (as they are all over Thailand). They voted overwhelmingly for the new charter in that region.

http://www.aljazeera.com/video/asia/2012/10/20121025115548635147.html

This was indeed a terrible tragedy. Another terrible tragedy at the time was the extra-judicial killing of 2,500 'drug dealers'. No arrest, no trial, just bang bang. This caused carnage in Bangkok and other regions of Thailand. Both the Tak Bai and War on Drugs incident can be traced back to the idiotic policies of the populist 'Messiah' Thaksin Shinawatra.  Tak Bai caused a lot of grief here. It was a terrible event caused by a heavy handed approach to Muslim separatist terrorism in the area.  This is NOT oppression of Muslims and thank God Thaksin got kicked out in 2006.

The real oppression in Thailand is oppression of Buddhist Monks, School Teachers, School Children and members of the Police and Armed services. Not a day goes by when people from one or more of these groups are shot or blown up by Muslims who want to revert the borders to the way they were hundreds of years ago.

Recently these idiot 'insurgents' had all shops closing down on Friday in the name of Islam. Not sure which version that came from.... http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/317717/south-trading-returns-to-almost-normal
How about a Grenade attack on a childrens home - http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/318951/mysterious-grenade-attack-on-kids-home
5 police hurt by a roadside bomb - http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/318916/5-soldiers-injured-by-pattani-bomb
Grenade hitting 16 people in a restaurant - http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/318550/grenade-blast-wounds-16-pattani-diners
2 killed by a bomb at a fair - http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/319082/2-slain-4-wounded-in-pattani-shooting

All in a week! You get the idea. The Muslims carrying out these attacks are total scum. Many of their victims are Muslims too.

America has 4 million muslims which is more than thailand of which 1/4 are converts (aka not arabs, desis, etc...)

Why is race important to you - surely a Muslim is a Muslim. Most of these people were born into Muslim families. 
China has some estimated 20-40 million Muslims. Is it a Muslim country? No, Muslims are beaten up, forced to shave beards, children forbidden from attending friday sermons, people are prevented from prayers, the government enforces their own brainwashed imams, amongst other things by government.

So what? I never said that Thailand was a Muslim country any more than Canadia is. Thailand isn't China. Thailand is EXTREMELY tolerant of all religions. I live in a Muslim community, not a Muslim country. Big difference.

I think you got confused with palm trees in thailand and thought it must be a mozzlem country! It's great to know you e-kul/pedro/pulling weight :)

Nope - I just think you have some major comprehension issues.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #470 on: November 02, 2012, 04:27:52 AM »
I do not beleive that millions of muslims know that verse.How do you know millions of muslims know that verse?Im a fundamentalist muslim and i dont know that verse. Do you think every muslim in the world had memorised the koran and can pin point every verse in the koran?

And how do you know millions of people have died because of that verse?

Show me where there are millions of dead people?
My pleasure but be patient, first I must show you the millions that believe this verse has to be carried out, and I laugh at Ahmed for being so naive into thinking that no Muslim believes that that verse has to be carried out til this day.

Ready?

The Qur'an commands its followers to launch jihads or holy wars of conquest to force conversions to Islam.

Fight and slay the unbelievers wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war. (Surah IX:5)

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his apostle, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth (i.e. Islam), (even if they are people of the Book), until they pay the tax with willing submission and feel themselves subdued. (Surah IX:29)

Seize them and slay them wherever you find them. (Surah IV:89,91

"We are at war against infidels. Take this message with you, 'I ask all Islamic nations, all Muslims, all Islamic armies, and all heads of Islamic states to join the Holy War. There are many enemies to be killed or destroyed. Jihad must triumph...Muslims have no alternative... to an armed Holy War against profane governments... Holy War means the conquest of all non-Muslim territories... It will... be the duty of every able bodied adult male to volunteer for this war of conquest, the final aim of which is to put Koranic law in power from one end of the earth to the other.'" - Ayatollah Khomeini , "The U.S. is the devil on this planet." World Islamic Popular Command

"Death to America, the Great Satan!" - Muslim mobs in Egypt, Iran, Iraq, etc.

"Muslims must kill the enemies of Allah, in every way and everywhere in order to liberate themselves from the grandchildren of the pigs and apes who are educated at the table of the Zionists, the Communists, and the Imperialists."
- Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman

"The United States is a den of evil and fornication... I will show all Americans that they will not be happy if they do not follow Islam." - Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman

2 very powerful and influential leaders

"The United States is a den of evil and fornication... I will show all Americans that they will not be happy if they do not follow Islam." - Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman

"Any doubt about the need to struggle against the U.S. means being enslaved by the Great Satan, and losing the honor and the life the Islamic Revolution has brought to this country and the whole Islamic Ummah." - Ali Akbar Mohtashemi

"It is a matter of time... In 10 years you will have quite a number of countries united under the banner of Islamic fundamentalism." - Hassan al-Turabi

"There is fury, fury everywhere ... Islam is escalating and cannot be resisted. I pray that Allah may tear apart America just as the Soviet Union was torn apart ..." - Sheik al-Tamimi

" wanted to topple one [tower] into the other and kill thousands to send a message to American that they were at war." - Ramzi Yousef, the mastermind of the blowing up of the World Trade Center

Now, this is world perception

"In short, the coming Islamic Empire will be a world power in every sense of the word, whose people will share a vibrant religion and a common Islamic culture. Like its Muslim predecessors, the Islamic Empire of the early 21st Century will also have an appetite for territorial expansion and military conquest. A modern, worldwide jihad against non-Muslim populations and societies complete with nuclear weapons promises to bring the highest casualty rates in the history of mankind. World War III, if it does come, will probably occur between the Islamic Bloc and the Western nations. It will be the deadliest war ever fought by humanity." - Anthony Dennis

"It doesn't matter what they tell you - Islamic fundamentalism is a worldwide menace... Allah is rapidly equipping Khomeini's followers with a sword to carry out their master's wishes. He has offered Islam the fire in which the Koran says those who follow false faiths are destined to burn: nuclear weaponry. He has also provided the long-range missiles needed to use it. According to the late Imam's logic, there may be only one just and righteous thing to do: employ this technology to wipe out recalcitrant heathens like you and me." - Howard Bloom

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #471 on: November 02, 2012, 04:52:35 AM »
My pleasure but be patient, first I must show you the millions that believe this verse has to be carried out, and I laugh at Ahmed for being so naive into thinking that no Muslim believes that that verse has to be carried out til this day.

Ready?

The Qur'an commands its followers to launch jihads or holy wars of conquest to force conversions to Islam.

Fight and slay the unbelievers wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war. (Surah IX:5)

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his apostle, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth (i.e. Islam), (even if they are people of the Book), until they pay the tax with willing submission and feel themselves subdued. (Surah IX:29)

Seize them and slay them wherever you find them. (Surah IV:89,91

"We are at war against infidels. Take this message with you, 'I ask all Islamic nations, all Muslims, all Islamic armies, and all heads of Islamic states to join the Holy War. There are many enemies to be killed or destroyed. Jihad must triumph...Muslims have no alternative... to an armed Holy War against profane governments... Holy War means the conquest of all non-Muslim territories... It will... be the duty of every able bodied adult male to volunteer for this war of conquest, the final aim of which is to put Koranic law in power from one end of the earth to the other.'" - Ayatollah Khomeini , "The U.S. is the devil on this planet." World Islamic Popular Command

"Death to America, the Great Satan!" - Muslim mobs in Egypt, Iran, Iraq, etc.

"Muslims must kill the enemies of Allah, in every way and everywhere in order to liberate themselves from the grandchildren of the pigs and apes who are educated at the table of the Zionists, the Communists, and the Imperialists."
- Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman

2 very powerful and influential leaders

"Any doubt about the need to struggle against the U.S. means being enslaved by the Great Satan, and losing the honor and the life the Islamic Revolution has brought to this country and the whole Islamic Ummah." - Ali Akbar Mohtashemi

"It is a matter of time... In 10 years you will have quite a number of countries united under the banner of Islamic fundamentalism." - Hassan al-Turabi

"There is fury, fury everywhere ... Islam is escalating and cannot be resisted. I pray that Allah may tear apart America just as the Soviet Union was torn apart ..." - Sheik al-Tamimi

" wanted to topple one [tower] into the other and kill thousands to send a message to American that they were at war." - Ramzi Yousef, the mastermind of the blowing up of the World Trade Center

Now, this is world perception

"In short, the coming Islamic Empire will be a world power in every sense of the word, whose people will share a vibrant religion and a common Islamic culture. Like its Muslim predecessors, the Islamic Empire of the early 21st Century will also have an appetite for territorial expansion and military conquest. A modern, worldwide jihad against non-Muslim populations and societies complete with nuclear weapons promises to bring the highest casualty rates in the history of mankind. World War III, if it does come, will probably occur between the Islamic Bloc and the Western nations. It will be the deadliest war ever fought by humanity." - Anthony Dennis

"It doesn't matter what they tell you - Islamic fundamentalism is a worldwide menace... Allah is rapidly equipping Khomeini's followers with a sword to carry out their master's wishes. He has offered Islam the fire in which the Koran says those who follow false faiths are destined to burn: nuclear weaponry. He has also provided the long-range missiles needed to use it. According to the late Imam's logic, there may be only one just and righteous thing to do: employ this technology to wipe out recalcitrant heathens like you and me." - Howard Bloom

Im sorry, i still dont see the millions of dead people that you claim the verse talks about.

show me where the miilions of dead people are?

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #472 on: November 02, 2012, 04:56:19 AM »
Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman

Influential leader?

lmao

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #473 on: November 02, 2012, 06:52:34 AM »
WoW! The chinese sure now how to deal with Islamic scum, just get the army to hand out weapons to the disgruntled locals and let the games begin.  Hopefully the rest of the world will soon follow suit, and Islam will be nothing more than an unpleasant memory for the western world.

V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #474 on: November 02, 2012, 12:56:25 PM »
Pedro/E-kul/Pulling weight. You have some mental issues. Why are you living in Thailand if you are talking about me being a 'white boy canadian' mozzlem in Canada. Why are you in Thailand white boy? Your arguments are so flawed and riddled full of desperation and islamophobia nothing else.

Thailand was not what it is, it was thanks to the British that the Muslims lost their ability to rule themselves by what they believe not be oppressed by Thai buddhists. These Muslims are Malay and have no business with being ruled by budhists.

Burmese muslims are under oppressoin of budhists as well. I knew one muslimah who's whole family was killed and village burned, women raped, everyone executed, they tried to fight back but ultimately whoever escaped survived, from these budhist burmese.

Also a Muslim man may only marry another muslimah or a person belonging to "people of the book" (Jew and Christian) of which budhist is neither. I am sure you are nit picking examples of what is a 'good muslim' or 'bad muslim' as it suits you and not according to Islam. Although it may happen it is not suppose to happen. They even may perform rituals and beliefs that are completely foreign to Islamic teaching and even contrary to Islamic teachings such as animism. Just because you know what a 'halal' sign means it doesn't mean you know the first thing about Islam or Muslims. In fact if you hate Islam and Muslims so much why are you living in Muslim neighbourhoods as you claim. Maybe you should let your fellow neighbours know how you feel about Muhammad, Islam, etc...