Author Topic: Islamic insecurities ?  (Read 51071 times)

pulling weight

• Getbig III
Re: Islamic insecurities ?
« Reply #550 on: November 05, 2012, 12:12:01 PM »
Gaymed is right about one thing.
Europeans ARE savage. They do savagry better than anyone. Just imagine when the breiviks start multiplying..
Won't be good for the Ahmed's
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #551 on: November 05, 2012, 12:27:44 PM »
Europeans ARE savage. They do savagry better than anyone. Just imagine when the breiviks start multiplying..
True, I suppose, lol at Ahmed; he says -they are not Semetic, they are European- lmao earth to Ahmed, Europeans are semetic ding dong.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #552 on: November 05, 2012, 01:02:58 PM »

Europeans WERE savages before the men all got neutered.  Now if you try to kill a European and fail, he will apologize for having survived.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #553 on: November 05, 2012, 01:10:17 PM »
True, I suppose, lol at Ahmed; he says -they are not Semetic, they are European- lmao earth to Ahmed, Europeans are semetic ding dong.

I assume you mean Semitic? Care to elaborate?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #554 on: November 05, 2012, 01:37:16 PM »
I assume you mean Semitic? Care to elaborate?

You mean care to give you a history lesson? No not in the mood, maybe tomorrow.

OK fine  :-\

The term Semitic is actually a Biblical term, it was used in the earlier days (3000 years ago to distinguish 1 of 3 groups of people, most races that are classified by this term today to not acknowledge it by its Biblical origins but just classify the races or tribes under their original classification for example Israelis are classified in today's terms as Semitic, based on the classification that the Romans issued to them.

Another example is Ethiopia, they are classified under Hamitic based on the classification the Romans gave them. The original classification given was taken on account Of Noah's 3 sons, Shem Ham and Japheth, any tribe that where descendants of Shem where considered Semitic based on the Biblical genealogy, so based on this genealogy and earlier classification most European Nations fall under the Semitic classification, you follow?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: November 05, 2012, 01:54:33 PM »
You mean care to give you a history lesson? No not in the mood, maybe tomorrow.

OK fine  :-\

The term Semitic is actually a Biblical term, it was used in the earlier days (3000 years ago to distinguish 1 of 3 groups of people, most races that are classified by this term today to not acknowledge it by its Biblical origins but just classify the races or tribes under their original classification for example Israelis are classified in today's terms as Semitic, based on the classification that the Romans issued to them.

Another example is Ethiopia, they are classified under Hamitic based on the classification the Romans gave them. The original classification given was taken on account Of Noah's 3 sons, Shem Ham and Japheth, any tribe that where descendants of Shem where considered Semitic based on the Biblical genealogy, so based on this genealogy and earlier classification most European Nations fall under the Semitic classification, you follow?

So not from a historical point of view but from the Bible's point of view all Europeans are Semitic?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #556 on: November 05, 2012, 10:31:43 PM »
So not from a historical point of view but from the Bible's point of view all Europeans are Semitic?

No, not exactly, consider the process a 2 step process. All the classifications from the Roman days where precisely from the Biblical genealogy, the Romans where the first to label tribes under these classifications (Semitic, Hamitic, and Japhitic) Now the terms where very popular through the middle ages from the Byzantium Empire to the French revolution, many nations where still using these term even in the 20th century, example the Russians coined the term - Japhetic theory- based on the Roman classification of the Scythian (ancient Russians) as a Japhitic tribe.

Now the modern scholars do not like to associate themselves with any Biblical text or always try to camouflage Biblical terms for political reasons, example- The term BC was changed to BCE so it would no longer be associated with the Bible. So for these reasons historians claim any classifications of Semitic tribes come from Roman classifications and not the Biblical genealogy but what difference does it make if the Romans in fact used Biblical genealogy to come up with the classifications of all the tribes back then.

So basically from a historical point of view most European nations are Semitic and also from a Biblical point of view most European nations are Semitic as well.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: November 05, 2012, 11:11:07 PM »
No, not exactly, consider the process a 2 step process. All the classifications from the Roman days where precisely from the Biblical genealogy, the Romans where the first to label tribes under these classifications (Semitic, Hamitic, and Japhitic) Now the terms where very popular through the middle ages from the Byzantium Empire to the French revolution, many nations where still using these term even in the 20th century, example the Russians coined the term - Japhetic theory- based on the Roman classification of the Scythian (ancient Russians) as a Japhitic tribe.

Now the modern scholars do not like to associate themselves with any Biblical text or always try to camouflage Biblical terms for political reasons, example- The term BC was changed to BCE so it would no longer be associated with the Bible. So for these reasons historians claim any classifications of Semitic tribes come from Roman classifications and not the Biblical genealogy but what difference does it make if the Romans in fact used Biblical genealogy to come up with the classifications of all the tribes back then.

So basically from a historical point of view most European nations are Semitic and also from a Biblical point of view most European nations are Semitic as well.

Which time line are the "Roman days" you mention?
What did the Romans consider themselves?
I think you are too confined in biblical literalism and assume that the genealogies from the book of Genesis are unquestionably true and historically accurate.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #558 on: November 05, 2012, 11:25:57 PM »
Which time line are the "Roman days" you mention?
What did the Romans consider themselves?
I think you are too confined in biblical literalism and assume that the genealogies from the book of Genesis are unquestionably true and historically accurate.
What are you talking about? you asked a question and I answered. The term Semitism is the most unknown term on the planet, everyone thinks it means people from the middle east others feel it means Jews, it gets thrown around with 50 different meanings and only someone who has his nose in the history books knows exactly what it means and how it has been used.

It makes no difference if the genealogy in the Bible is true or not, it makes no difference if it is literal or not, that is what is used to classify nations under these 3 terms, whether its a real genealogy or a fake.

The Roman Empire began at the death of Julius Caesar and was the most powerful nation for nearly 500 years and lasted for over 14 centuries, what? you do not know this?  ??? :-[   The Romans where Semitic of course.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #559 on: November 06, 2012, 03:24:06 AM »
[blah blah blah] The Romans where Semitic of course.

Of course! ::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #560 on: November 06, 2012, 06:25:58 AM »
G

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #561 on: November 06, 2012, 08:38:51 AM »
Of course! ::)
What are you rolling your eyes at?, did I miss something?   ???

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: November 06, 2012, 08:55:40 AM »
What are you talking about? you asked a question and I answered. The term Semitism is the most unknown term on the planet, everyone thinks it means people from the middle east others feel it means Jews, it gets thrown around with 50 different meanings and only someone who has his nose in the history books knows exactly what it means and how it has been used.

It makes no difference if the genealogy in the Bible is true or not, it makes no difference if it is literal or not, that is what is used to classify nations under these 3 terms, whether its a real genealogy or a fake.

The Roman Empire began at the death of Julius Caesar and was the most powerful nation for nearly 500 years and lasted for over 14 centuries, what? you do not know this?  ??? :-[   The Romans where Semitic of course.

I'll eschew the sarcasm, despite the word twisting: you mentioned "roman days", a vague term as it could mean anything from around 735 BC to 1453 AD.
Aside from the Bible, can you provide any historical evidence showing the Romans as a whole were Semitic? Did they think of themselves as Semitic?
Were the Celts Semitic? Were the Greeks Semitic? Were the Iceni Semitic?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #563 on: November 06, 2012, 09:41:06 AM »
I'll eschew the sarcasm, despite the word twisting: you mentioned "roman days", a vague term as it could mean anything from around 735 BC to 1453 AD.
Aside from the Bible, can you provide any historical evidence showing the Romans as a whole were Semitic? Did they think of themselves as Semitic?
Were the Celts Semitic? Were the Greeks Semitic? Were the Iceni Semitic?

Nope "Roman days" are viewed as a time period from Augustus to Constantine by historians, ask any professor. Sorry

Is everything I am saying to you going in one ear and out the other, how can I provide evidence outside the Bible that the Romans where Semitic when the very term Semitic is derived from Shem, a main character in the Bible, the very definition depends on the Bible, woooooooooooooooooooosh

Yes the Greeks where Semitic, the Celts where as well. The Germans where considered Japhitic though. The term Nazi is derived from the same concept. You have Japheth who had a son named Gomer and he had a son named Ashkenaz who is believed throughout history to be the father of all the German people, notice the last 3 letters Nazi, this is where the word Nazi comes from, funny how everything leads to the Bible, every historical term in one way or another is connected to the Biblical Narrative.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #564 on: November 06, 2012, 09:49:37 AM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: November 06, 2012, 10:04:23 AM »
Nope "Roman days" are viewed as a time period from Augustus to Constantine by historians, ask any professor. Sorry

Is everything I am saying to you going in one ear and out the other, how can I provide evidence outside the Bible that the Romans where Semitic when the very term Semitic is derived from Shem, a main character in the Bible, the very definition depends on the Bible, woooooooooooooooooooosh

Yes the Greeks where Semitic, the Celts where as well. The Germans where considered Japhitic though. The term Nazi is derived from the same concept. You have Japheth who had a son named Gomer and he had a son named Ashkenaz who is believed throughout history to be the father of all the German people, notice the last 3 letters Nazi, this is where the word Nazi comes from, funny how everything leads to the Bible, every historical term in one way or another is connected to the Biblical Narrative.

You are now trying to say you implied the Roman Empire but there are no specific "roman days" unless you mean any time that Roman civilization was established. Can you present any evidence that "Roman days" means exactly from the reign of Augustus to Constantine (who you again don't specify if it was Constantine I-The Great or Palaiologos who fell with Constantinopole).
You keep repeating things like "ask a history professor" or "how do you not know" but yet you do not produce evidence, outside of course of your own self evident misconceptions or blind faith in the Bible.

History cannot be based solely on the Bible but in some people's minds it  can obviously.

I thought the term Nazi was coined after an abbreviation of Nationalsozialistische from the full title of Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei. But hey, there's a word in the Bible that sounds like it.. Before I forget, the city of Potsdam was clearly founded by Adam as it ends in -dam. And Amsterdam too.. ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: November 06, 2012, 10:05:50 AM »

Don't forget the usual "you're" and "your".

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #567 on: November 06, 2012, 10:17:41 AM »

You have made thousands of the same mistakes bro, so don't flatter yourself, this is getbig, I wright the post in 30 seconds. I am not in English class

You are now trying to say you implied the Roman Empire but there are no specific "roman days" unless you mean any time that Roman civilization was established. Can you present any evidence that "Roman days" means exactly from the reign of Augustus to Constantine (who you again don't specify if it was Constantine I-The Great or Palaiologos who fell with Constantinopole).
You keep repeating things like "ask a history professor" or "how do you not know" but yet you do not produce evidence, outside of course of your own self evident misconceptions or blind faith in the Bible.

History cannot be based solely on the Bible but in some people's minds it  can obviously.

I thought the term Nazi was coined after an abbreviation of Nationalsozialistische from the full title of Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei. But hey, there's a word in the Bible that sounds like it.. Before I forget, the city of Potsdam was clearly founded by Adam as it ends in -dam. And Amsterdam too.. ::)

You are dumb bro, historians say Romans days as the height of the Empire, it was not even an Empire before Augustus. Play dumb all you want but it is equivalent to suggesting D-bol does not necessarily stand for Dianabol

You need to do some more research and I will not babysit you and give you lessons here, don't have time for stubborn people and have no patients with people who do not even know the basics in history, pardon my ignorance  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #568 on: November 06, 2012, 10:41:51 AM »
I thought the term Nazi was coined after an abbreviation of Nationalsozialistische from the full title of Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei. But hey, there's a word in the Bible that sounds like it.. Before I forget, the city of Potsdam was clearly founded by Adam as it ends in -dam. And Amsterdam too..

WOW this is a complete joke, I almost think your are just messing with me, but if your not this is borderline embarrassing bro;...

"Ashkanaz" means "German" in Yiddish and "Askanazi" is a term coined by the Germans for all the German Jewish population, an abbr. of course but why use those particular 4 letters, there is no pattern, use your head bro, they used the first 2 letters in the first word and the 2 random letters in the second word

Nationalsozialistische OK buddy picking those 4 letter really makes a lot of sense  ::), they picked those 4 letters for a reason.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: November 06, 2012, 11:05:52 AM »
You are making a fool of yourself. You have yet to provide any evidence outside the Bible for what I asked.
You mention vague terms you do not/cannot elaborate and later claim you meant something different and specific.
Then you start the usual tirade about "ask any history professor", "any professor knows", "I will not give lessons here" (without substantiating the claims of course) but you still base your weak arguments on the Bible, you present no historical evidence for your vague claims.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #570 on: November 06, 2012, 11:13:19 AM »
You are making a fool of yourself. You have yet to provide any evidence outside the Bible for what I asked.
You mention vague terms you do not/cannot elaborate and later claim you meant something different and specific.
Then you start the usual tirade about "ask any history professor", "any professor knows", "I will not give lessons here" (without substantiating the claims of course) but you still base your weak arguments on the Bible, you present no historical evidence for your vague claims.

Bro I don't have dig up proof to you, who are you to me? if you do not know something that's not my problem, it is annoying trying to prove to little kids that 5+5 = 10, plain stupid, you asked questions, I answered, then you say prove it, I do not care to prove something to you, I answered you to be polite not start a stupid debate with you.

Ashkenazi, means German and German speaking.
Ashkenaz was the great grandson of Noah, through
Japheth. (Gen. 10:3)

Get over it.^^^ You don't accept this then don't, I don't care and why would I try to prove something when a simple google search will back up what I am saying.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: November 06, 2012, 12:04:37 PM »
Bro I don't have dig up proof to you, who are you to me?

You just said it. Based on your claims I could be your brother since we're all children of Noah's sons, who came from Seth, who came from Adam and Eve ::)

if you do not know something that's not my problem, it is annoying trying to prove to little kids that 5+5 = 10, plain stupid, you asked questions, I answered, then you say prove it, I do not care to prove something to you, I answered you to be polite not start a stupid debate with you.

Usually when you provide an answer you have to substantiate it, that's how it is done in the civilized world. Perhaps in other lands or times some people just accepted it as "god's will" and doubters were executed..
You keep throwing words around but not provide any evidence for your claims, outside the Bible. Just imagine someone arguing that Jesus was a homosexual.

Ashkenazi, means German and German speaking.
Ashkenaz was the great grandson of Noah, through
Japheth. (Gen. 10:3)

Get over it.^^^ You don't accept this then don't, I don't care and why would I try to prove something when a simple google search will back up what I am saying.

You keep mentioning this but have provided no evidence as to how it is connected. But you said you do not care to prove things.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #572 on: November 06, 2012, 12:16:44 PM »
lol this thread is full of entertainment, islamophobes, 'scholars' and 'historians' :D

Coming from a scholar that says Mozzzleemzs come from 'wild asses'  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #573 on: November 06, 2012, 12:26:47 PM »
You just said it. Based on your claims I could be your brother since we're all children of Noah's sons, who came from Seth, who came from Adam and Eve ::)

Usually when you provide an answer you have to substantiate it, that's how it is done in the civilized world. Perhaps in other lands or times some people just accepted it as "god's will" and doubters were executed..
You keep throwing words around but not provide any evidence for your claims, outside the Bible. Just imagine someone arguing that Jesus was a homosexual.

You keep mentioning this but have provided no evidence as to how it is connected. But you said you do not care to prove things.
Bro Ahmed is right this thread has become a complete joke, you asked a question and I gave you an answer, like or not, then you asked for proof, well I am not trying to be dragged off topic here first of all, second, I am not going to invest time into someting that is already established bro,

Nazi coming from Ashkanaz is taught in Universities by professors with PHd, why would I try and prove that to you, like trying to give you proof that it is 2012, everyone already knows this. The Nazi's themselves knew this, it is not some hiddin secret, it's as common as the A in USA standing for America, it is so stupid that we are even discussing this, you are the one making a fool out of yourself trying to dragg me into your dumb debate when you have yet to scratch the surface of basic historical knowledge. If you do not know this basic matter here I am wasting my time, how else do you want me to put it.

lol this thread is full of entertainment, islamophobes, 'scholars' and 'historians' :D

Coming from a scholar that says Mozzzleemzs come from 'wild asses'  ;D
I actually agree that the thread is off topic.

But in all seriousness, wow that verse in the Bible really bugs you, No?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #574 on: November 06, 2012, 12:38:43 PM »
Sorry to burst your bubble but nazi stands for national socialist party. Nationalsozialismus

lol at 'everyone knows that', 'phds know that'.

That's exactly how you talk about when talking about your made up beliefs about islam and 'millions of ppl' etc...

Oh boy...

It's the same with your pantheistic conclusions about God ... and God becoming satan if he wanted to, and a video game character, a tree, etc... you are trying to make yourself sound like its 'common-sense' and 'fact' lol... but its just mixed up beliefs you yourself made up and believe...

You see the reason in a few pages back I mentioned 'your family' I was being sarcastic, trying to demonstrate how you talk and how stupid it sounds... if I took the same undertone of speech but say.. talked about your family and kept saying how 'real' it all is. None of it is, obviously and that was my point but you didn't get it.

It's just foolishness...