Author Topic: Question for the married getbig studs  (Read 14032 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Question for the married getbig studs
« on: October 21, 2012, 02:39:58 PM »
After how many years (or months) together you started to feel sick and totally bored out of fucking always the same girl?

And does cheating once in a while relief a little the above mentioned effect?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Question for the married getbig studs
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 02:41:07 PM »
its gotta suck being married unless she always looks like shes 18 or has a really huge ass or huge tits
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 02:42:18 PM »
My wife is awesome so marriage is easy.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 02:43:15 PM »

since you didnt answer the question i take you are already in a heck of a boredom, as far as sex goes.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 02:43:45 PM »
alex23 is too tired not posting much because of dieting with unfamiliar food
A

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 02:48:37 PM »
After how many years (or months) together you started to feel sick and totally bored out of fucking always the same girl?

i've been monogamous with the same woman for 8 years and married for 3...

i've never cheated, we still fuck a lot (5-6/week minimum)

never gets boring with the right woman

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 02:48:54 PM »

Awwwww.  :) I love to hear this.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2012, 02:49:34 PM »

I really would love to believe that, I honestly would.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2012, 02:50:29 PM »
Tubegalore. Com

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2012, 02:52:27 PM »

Yay!!! :) We are always hoping men like you exist!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2012, 02:53:37 PM »
I really would love to believe that, I honestly would.

maybe some men get 'bored' with themselves...

i personally don't even think about 'changing things up'... as long as we both get off and want more... well, what else is there?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2012, 02:54:25 PM »
Yeah it can get boring. But cheating is very complicated and seldom worth it.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2012, 03:00:40 PM »
since you didnt answer the question i take you are already in a heck of a boredom, as far as sex goes.

I did say she was awesome.  Why would a man cheat on his awesome wife LOL?  If sex is an integral part of a marriage and I said my wife is awesome.....

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2012, 03:00:50 PM »
It's the psychological makeup of the chick that matters more than anything. Assuming you're doing all the "right things" as a man / husband, if she has issues, every day will seem like a year in jail, and you'll want to be around other women just to relax. Of course, if you're someone that needs the rush of young love, it'll happen sooner rather than later, and you're doomed from the get go.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2012, 03:01:46 PM »
Lot of retards on Getbig think that women actually want to marry THEM. Ha! When the right woman comes along you will know and it will be the best thing that ever happened to you.  Sure, I look at other chicks, sure I jerk off thinking about them but the wife is the one that puts up with your bad moods and washes your dirty socks and still loves you.

My advice, don't go thinking you're all that because you probably aren't and if you can't stomach the ups and downs then marriage isn't for you, it's strictly for the adults in this world.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2012, 03:05:34 PM »
 ???

Another dumb question.  All Brasilian married men are mongers.  What fucking country do you live in, again, or is Gracie right, you are a liar.  

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2012, 03:26:55 PM »
I was sick of it before I got married.  Just too lazy to put effort into chasing bitches.  As for cheating..yes pussy is all around and it gets easier to do with other married chicks who are bored of the same dick but it is not worth all the drama when you get caught.  Luckily I am still married after all my shenanigans.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2012, 03:27:50 PM »
???

Another dumb question.  All Brasilian married men are mongers.  What fucking country do you live in, again, or is Gracie right, you are a liar.  

lol, gimmick

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2012, 03:30:06 PM »
The other thing is that if you cheat women do NOT forget.  My Dad's cousin was married for 35 years and his wife new he cheated from time to time and when the kids were grown she divorced him over it, she did not forget.  He had to start again at 60 after his cheating days were behind him!

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2012, 03:36:37 PM »
I did say she was awesome.  Why would a man cheat on his awesome wife LOL?  If sex is an integral part of a marriage and I said my wife is awesome.....

I agree with this if your lady is "awesome" and hasn't been around why would you cheat with some dirty slut who's been passed around. No respectable woman would sleep with a married man...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2012, 03:41:36 PM »

This^^

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2012, 03:42:02 PM »
amateur.

you already cheat upfront, so youre first.and yes, cheatin at every single oppurtunity, they think youll do it anyway, and you only live once, and what we live for if not having sex as long as we can?

it gets boring after 2 months.

after 6 months, first murder thoughts are created.

after 1 year, you cant stand her smell anymore.

something like that.

haha you da man.

actually i have thought about cheating her right off the bast just once to garantee i would be first. but at the same time im a romantic guy, I WANT to believe that the perfect marriage can exist. Still i get scared shitless of getting married and not banging 18 year olds ever again.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2012, 03:45:10 PM »
10 years , I'm  not bored yet .

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2012, 03:55:35 PM »
My wife and I have been together for 10 years (married for 4), and we're each others only partners during that time.  We fuck a lot.  Married couples are usually much happier in their sex lives than single people.  There's new sex, and there's good sex.  if you need new sex, don't get married.  if you want good sex, get married.  but don't just marry a hot bitch. as i have said before on this site, actually make sure you can have fun with a person one on one, and not just when having sex.  my wife and i are best friends, and we have sex. its great. but i have to reiterate the fact that she's not crazy, she's rational, and smart.  one of her friends complained to her that her husband/boyfriend was getting too "weird" in bed.  her response was,"well, you're the one person that they get to be crazy sexual with, and they want to do that with you.  deny that guy for too long and he'll either start fucking someone else, or he'll remove himself emotionally from the relationship."  her friend did not care for my wife's response...they divorced 2 years later.  

wife test: take a car trip with them.  if they only talk when conversation naturally presents itself, that's a keeper.  nothing screams crazy and insecure like a woman who always talks.  women like that should be eradicated.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2012, 03:57:09 PM »
^good honest post,.

wtf?

Happily married 6 years, never cheated on my wife, never intend to cheat on my wife, never will cheat on my wife.

Fact is I used to have sex with her literally 3 times a day, and she'd try to run from it lmao but of course enjoyed it. Naturally high hormone levels -- annoying for a woman all the time. Now a days we do it 3 times a week, but when we do it, we do it for a few hours and it's GREAT!

You gotta be a weak character to wana cheat. Seriously brah? Is that even a question to ask? Why would you even think like this?

I have amazing sex life, all the tools that assume that being married you don't get great sex, don't know what they are talking about.

On that note, as a husband and wife you gotta share with each other your thoughts/fantasies/emotions/etc... Communication is key. Get creative, romantic, etc... with your wife.

Don't be a typical guy that just wants to plunge in, release and turn around. I enjoy more pleasuring my wife than just cumming which is easy. Women like that. Put some effort into it lol and it won't be boring.