Author Topic: Lindsey Graham "The time for talking with Iran is over"  (Read 1437 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Lindsey Graham "The time for talking with Iran is over"
« on: October 22, 2012, 02:01:51 PM »
i say we sent his candy ass over there to pave the way for the rest of the chickenhawks

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on Sunday blasted President Barack Obama's administration for agreeing to discussions with Iran about the county's nuclear program because 'the time for talking is over."

The New York Times reported on Sunday that Obama administration officials had said the White House had agreed in principle to one-on-one meetings with Iran, a result of efforts to pressure Tehran that began soon after Obama took office.

"The Iranians are trying to take advantage of our election cycle to continue to talk," Graham told Fox News host Chris Wallace on Sunday. "As we talk with the Iranians, whether it's bilaterally or unilaterally, the vice president and the president have said, 'We will do nothing without coordinating with Israel.' So, we've talked with them in Moscow, we've talked with them in Baghdad, they continue to enrich."

"I think think the time for talking is over," he continued. "We should be demanding transparency and access to their nuclear program. They've doubled their centrifuges so I think this is a ploy by the Iranians. I hope we are talking to the Israelis."

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/david/lindsey-graham-iran-time-talking-over

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Lindsey Graham "The time for talking with Iran is over"
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 02:53:39 PM »
i say we sent his candy ass over there to pave the way for the rest of the chickenhawks

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on Sunday blasted President Barack Obama's administration for agreeing to discussions with Iran about the county's nuclear program because 'the time for talking is over."

The New York Times reported on Sunday that Obama administration officials had said the White House had agreed in principle to one-on-one meetings with Iran, a result of efforts to pressure Tehran that began soon after Obama took office.

"The Iranians are trying to take advantage of our election cycle to continue to talk," Graham told Fox News host Chris Wallace on Sunday. "As we talk with the Iranians, whether it's bilaterally or unilaterally, the vice president and the president have said, 'We will do nothing without coordinating with Israel.' So, we've talked with them in Moscow, we've talked with them in Baghdad, they continue to enrich."

"I think think the time for talking is over," he continued. "We should be demanding transparency and access to their nuclear program. They've doubled their centrifuges so I think this is a ploy by the Iranians. I hope we are talking to the Israelis."

Iran and it's pursuit of nuclear capability has been going on for how long? We and the global community have been "talking" with Iran for a long while. What Graham is talking about is direct U.S. - Iran talks. Which is strange because the Ayatollah has supreme, unquestioned authority...so unless you're talking with him I don't see what this will accomplish.

Obama had his chance years ago to spur a true revolution in Iran. Instead he paid lip service and let those people get slaughtered.

Oh well.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 02:56:24 PM »
Iran and it's pursuit of nuclear capability has been going on for how long? We and the global community have been "talking" with Iran for a long while. What Graham is talking about is direct U.S. - Iran talks. Which is strange because the Ayatollah has supreme, unquestioned authority...so unless you're talking with him I don't see what this will accomplish.

Obama had his chance years ago to spur a true revolution in Iran. Instead he paid lip service and let those people get slaughtered.

Oh well.

And, despite all these "crippling" sanctions, they keep getting the stuff to make nukes.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 06:00:10 PM »

Lindsey Graham is a Col in the US Air Force....I  think he would love to go over there again.  He's already served in Iraq and Afganistan during Senate Recesses
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 06:01:03 PM »

he was a huge voice for invading libya, iran, etc.   He and mccain love love love some war, baby!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 10:37:39 PM »
Looks like a 60 year old lesbian.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 01:46:44 AM »
Looks like a 60 year old lesbian.

LOL true

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 02:09:13 AM »

LOL true

He was almost "outed" a couple years ago.  It was either "obamacare" or the stimulus.  He was on the verge of supporting one of these (can't remember which one) when someone threatened to out him and he back tracked his support faster than you could say Jack Robinson.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 02:48:23 AM »
He was almost "outed" a couple years ago.  It was either "obamacare" or the stimulus.  He was on the verge of supporting one of these (can't remember which one) when someone threatened to out him and he back tracked his support faster than you could say Jack Robinson.

To bad he didnt get "outed"

I cant stand when weak creeps like him who would never make it without our modern government/society fucks the middle class and  claims if you cant make it it the nature of things.

If nature had had its way this guy would be dead a long time ago.