Author Topic: You've been Trumped - for a golf course  (Read 8166 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: You`ve been Trumped
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2012, 04:56:11 PM »
East Lake? ???

Lol..na.. thats where they play golf

I just remembered, imminent domain is what i think they were calling it

i could be wrong... dont feel like fact checking right now

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2012, 04:58:10 PM »
imminent Domain

The power to take private property for public use by a state, municipality, or private person or corporation authorized to exercise functions of public character, following the payment of just compensation to the owner of that property.

Federal, state, and local governments may take private property through their power of eminent domain or may regulate it by exercising their Police Power. The Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution requires the government to provide just compensation to the owner of the private property to be taken. A variety of property rights are subject to eminent domain, such as air, water, and land rights. The government takes private property through condemnation proceedings. Throughout these proceedings, the property owner has the right of due process.

Eminent domain is a challenging area for the courts, which have struggled with the question of whether the regulation of property, rather than its acquisition, is a taking requiring just compensation. In addition, private property owners have begun to initiate actions against the government in a kind of proceeding called inverse condemnation.

History

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2012, 05:02:34 PM »
Lol..na.. thats where they play golf

I just remembered, imminent domain is what i think they were calling it

i could be wrong... dont feel like fact checking right now

I think they used Imminent Domain a little bit in cleaning up the ghetto around East Lake or something. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2012, 05:04:32 PM »
I think they used Imminent Domain a little bit in cleaning up the ghetto around East Lake or something. 

Oh ok... yeah i used to go to the YMCA over there to lift.. it was nice

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: You've been Trumped - for a golf course
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2012, 11:26:42 PM »
The police are just the govts attack dogs.  Nothing more.  They do as their master orders - right or wrong.  In addition to that they have their own internal corruption.  Not a career where integrity flourishes.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2012, 11:44:00 PM »
I expected to come in here, to be obnoxious and find someway to support Donald Trump... but this is god damn ridiculous.

It is disgusting the government and corporations are able to get away with this. You would think there has to be SOME state(my best guess is Texas lol)  , that when you own your land people trespass on it at all you have the right to shoot to kill.

A few years back there was a lot of uproar about our government forcing people out of their homes when they were building a "highway" basically through my city.

This is just prove we need LESS government intervention and more protection of individual's rights.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2012, 03:25:59 AM »
I expected to come in here, to be obnoxious and find someway to support Donald Trump... but this is god damn ridiculous.

It is disgusting the government and corporations are able to get away with this. You would think there has to be SOME state(my best guess is Texas lol)  , that when you own your land people trespass on it at all you have the right to shoot to kill.

A few years back there was a lot of uproar about our government forcing people out of their homes when they were building a "highway" basically through my city.

This is just prove we need LESS government intervention and more protection of individual's rights.

And keep in mind this is what he`s doing in Scotland,not America....i mean can you imagine someone from another country coming to yours and paying the government and police to force you out of your property that you`ve lived in all your life.
On a side note,seeing as how i`m talking about politicians taking whats yours,3 years ago i had 25 grands worth of shares taken off me by the british goverment.All the shareholders took the case to court to get compensation and when it was settled i had an email to say "you WILL receive compensation,and it will be for the amount of £0.00p".

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2012, 08:13:40 AM »
Im not complaining as my work warehouse is full of his furnishings for the course! Wont meet him directly but his son has been about the scene, utter prick from what the lads have told me.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2012, 08:17:38 AM »
imminent Domain

The power to take private property for public use by a state, municipality, or private person or corporation authorized to exercise functions of public character, following the payment of just compensation to the owner of that property.

Federal, state, and local governments may take private property through their power of eminent domain or may regulate it by exercising their Police Power. The Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution requires the government to provide just compensation to the owner of the private property to be taken. A variety of property rights are subject to eminent domain, such as air, water, and land rights. The government takes private property through condemnation proceedings. Throughout these proceedings, the property owner has the right of due process.

Eminent domain is a challenging area for the courts, which have struggled with the question of whether the regulation of property, rather than its acquisition, is a taking requiring just compensation. In addition, private property owners have begun to initiate actions against the government in a kind of proceeding called inverse condemnation.

History

Eminent Domain.

See my posts above.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2012, 08:23:20 AM »
Imagine if Donald wasn't a golfer and the Chinese wanted to put a golf driving range where Central Park is.lol Donald is filth.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2012, 08:32:50 AM »
Wonder what Trumps big secret announcement about Obama will be tomorrow. He says he will reveal a secret about Obama which will influence the election.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-donald-trump-obama-reveal-20121023,0,714092.story

Just reveal it and stop talking about it! Probably nothing of value will be released.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2012, 08:35:55 AM »
Imagine if Donald wasn't a golfer and the Chinese wanted to put a golf driving range where Central Park is.lol Donald is filth.

Good point,and if some chinese multi billionaire decided he wants the land that trump tower is built on so he gives the mayor a backhander to have trump kicked out,then knocks it down.Its the same thing.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2012, 08:45:20 AM »
the sad thing is, people live in remote, less populated areas like that, to be away from government filth and the bastard authorities. and here it is.. stomping all over them  :'(