Author Topic: Restraining Orders are pretty much worthless  (Read 7812 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Restraining Orders are pretty much worthless
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2012, 02:39:00 PM »
Out of curiosity why wouldn't be a good idea for you?

I don't think I'd be good in a panic situation like that.  I'd probably be second guessing myself on whether to shoot or not and all the possible repercussions.  At least with a tazer, the outcome isn't potentially fatal.
:

snx

• Getbig IV
Re: Restraining Orders are pretty much wothless
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2012, 03:06:37 PM »
Did she have kids?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2012, 03:42:50 PM »
Na, the other one was taken out by the police for my girlfriend, one time we had an argument and I was pretty loud, the neighbours called the police and against my girlfriends wishes they took out an intervention, only because of her daughter who was ten years old at the time. (She's 18 now and sitting here asking me if her boyfriend can stay over tonight, interrupting my posting flow on GETBIG).  This one was because I do have priors and I tend to give the Police heaps of shit whenever they stick their nose into my business.  My partner actually wanted nothing to do with it (she started the fight), but I actually cracked the shits after this and my girlfriend and I didn't live together for a while after that.  The restraining orders I have had against me were BS, nothing ever come of them, as I am not that type of Guy, I just don't take shit from women, and because I am a big guy with a criminal record women see me as an easy target when it comes to reporting me to the police.  
You are the type that would violate orders, as you don't care, "nobody can tell me what to do" types, just by your statements,  "they don't do anything", and "she started it", taken the blame off of you, never accepting responsibility. The type that would talk a woman out (make her feel guilty) of an order, or continually violating an order, just because you to "stick it to the man".

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2012, 03:49:02 PM »
Did she have kids?

Yes, a 12 year old daughter I believe.  She said in the audio clip (in court to get restraining order) that she didn't want to have her daughter see her father getting arrested, so that's one of the reasons she didn't press charges previously.
:

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2012, 03:52:44 PM »

Yes, a 12 year old daughter I believe.  She said in the audio clip (in court to get restraining order) that she didn't want to have her daughter see her father getting arrested, so that's one of the reasons she didn't press charges previously.

She should have pressed charges. To hell with not wanting her daughter seeing her father gettig arrested. What she was showing her daughter was to put up with the abuse. And the girl learns that and seeks or is drawn to abusive men. Hopefully, this tradegy will help the girl to stay away from abusive relationships, and protect yourself. Don't put up with some abusive person, who feeds off you being beaten down and weak.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2012, 04:25:05 PM »
HA HA I Have actually, one was by an ex about 15 years ago, after we broke up I sent her a nasty text calling her poisonous and venomous and I mistakenly wrote one of my favourite quotes "Beware the fury of a patient man" as I actually consider myself a patient man, on reflection I could see how that could be considered a veiled threat, but for me revenge doesn't always have to be physical, anyway, she really pissed me off.  Anyway, long story short, she kept the texts, applied for an intervention, which i contested by the way, the whole thing was a joke, the judge copped one look at her tits that she proudly had on display, watched her every crocodile tear flow from her eyes while she recounted every terrible thing I'd ever done in my life to convince the judge I was a dangerous felon.  Long story short, the Judge granted the order, gave me the evil eye, puffed his chest out like some chivalrous mangina and I never saw that EVIL BITCH again and nor did i want too after that.  She did it for spite, because I served up some home truths during the break up and she wanted to teach me a new school feminist lesson.  Last I heard she was broke, obese, single, unemployed and still living with her mother and stepfather.  Stupid Bitch!
She posts here ?  :D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2012, 04:29:37 PM »
She posts here ?  :D

didnt booty put a E-straining order on you willie?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2012, 04:53:13 PM »
didnt booty put a E-straining order on you willie?
Yes on the V but then she told me on the phone she was fantasizing about me fucking her and  started sending me sexually explicit texts saying how she was playing with her self thinking about this - then the romantic holidays plus loads loads more all during and after her outburst on the thread that's on the V 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2012, 04:54:18 PM »
Yes on the V but then she told me on the phone she was fantasizing about me fucking her and  started sending me sexually explicit texts saying how she was playing with her self thinking about this - then the romantic holidays plus loads loads more all during and after her outburst on the thread that's on the V  

i will have to search for these txt messages on the V i see

V- for Verga

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2012, 04:56:18 PM »

i will have to search for these txt messages on the V i see

V- for Verga
Sorry V "Board"  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2012, 05:04:06 PM »
You're so right on this part.  It depends what the individual has a steak.  

Porterhouse or Chateaubriand usually does it.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2012, 06:16:48 PM »
My question is, what did the woman do to push him to this point?

Women are very spiteful and vindictive creatures.  I have heard/read horror stories, from men who were divorced... their ex-wives (enabled by unfair divorce court rulings and sympathetic judges) ruined their lives, their finances and their future.

If pushed to the limit, an enraged man will fuck your ass up... doesn't matter what the consequences are.  The fuse burns until it hits the explosive, then look out... the rage is overwhelming and blinding.

Women, you had better think long and hard about putting a restraining order on any man.  You could pay for it with your life.  You're better off carrying a gun, tazer and/or taking self defense course to defend yourself.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2012, 06:24:14 PM »
Pretty much anyone who needs a restraining order has brought it upon themselves and deserves what they get.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2012, 07:28:12 PM »
I agree with parker, the only times these restraining orders work is when the individual is a sane person who has something to lose AKA actually has a life.

It does nothing 99% of the time when the women is in actual danger because the guy is just a mental case.

Only thing they are useful for is to be abused by women.

In the first place a sane man would just divorce you and get on with life, but when their whole life is based around abusing his own wife/gf/kids than it isnt of much use. Actually wouldnt even need one done in the first place.

The mental cases dont care what happens to them as long as they make life more diffucult for you

I wonder what uberman has to say about this

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2012, 07:31:35 PM »
My question is, what did the woman do to push him to this point?

Women are very spiteful and vindictive creatures.  I have heard/read horror stories, from men who were divorced... their ex-wives (enabled by unfair divorce court rulings and sympathetic judges) ruined their lives, their finances and their future.

If pushed to the limit, an enraged man will fuck your ass up... doesn't matter what the consequences are.  The fuse burns until it hits the explosive, then look out... the rage is overwhelming and blinding.

Women, you had better think long and hard about putting a restraining order on any man.  You could pay for it with your life.  You're better off carrying a gun, tazer and/or taking self defense course to defend yourself.

You have a point, but we would need to look at this case first of all, did she even take anythign of his ?

I mean he is probably just another headcase who gets off on abusing others

EDIT: one of hte reason i never want to get married is because there always seems to be one partner who is batshit insane, i see it all around me, where the women is just bat shyt crazy and jelous and acts like a total spastic or where the husband doesnt even talk to "his" wife for 3 years never works a day in his life and is surprised when she leaves him.. shyt i even saw a man who you would think is a normal person look at a 1 day old gil and say " look at her, shes going to be working a corner in 20 years" ..lol

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2012, 11:09:04 PM »
You sound like a new age Mangina whose masculinity has been so damaged by your feminist belief system that in an attempt to recover your manhood you stalk and rape women during the night and then pretends they are a righteous pious individual who cares about women deeply.  I hope for everyone's sake you are caught soon.  

And why would I admit to anything if I had ever violated an order or was in anyway embarrassed or ashamed by it, Restraining orders are very common and often used by women to win an argument.  They have nothing do do with crime or criminality, they are a civil action of one person against another, judges like to err on the side of caution in the woman's favour.  They prove nothing and to an innocent man, they mean nothing.  It wasn't me claiming my girlfriend started it, these are her words.  I have no problem admitting when I have started something, but due to my size and prior convictions I lay very low.  Your assumptions that I believe nobody can tell me what to do is absurd, I value respect and decent behaviour highly, and regularly take a stand against those who trample other people's rights. Like I said, I'm not a mangina, and don't take shit from anyone including women.  You obviously have trouble with your reading comprehension, the Police took out the restraining order on behalf of my partner who didn't want anything to do with it, she even went to court and told them as much.  I am still with the same woman a decade on.  

I have great relationships with women, and your attempts to make a big deal about a restraining order that never amounted to anything shows your insecure masculinity and your mangina agenda, I can tell you now, a woman respects a man who stands his ground a lot more than a new age feminist mangina who allows his woman to walk all over him.  If it was something I was ashamed of or embarrassed by I would never mention it, but anybody can get a restraining order, I could turn up to court tomorrow and apply and get one for just about anything, nobody takes them seriously, like I said, it's not an allegation of crime, it's a civil matter.  The difference between you and I, is that I am prepared to stand up for what I believe in, and this sometimes gets you in trouble.  You can project your fantasies onto me as much as you like, it doesn't make it true.

Don't be so hard on the lil fella, he just haven't had any encounters with women in a while, thus his bitterness and resentment.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2012, 11:12:51 PM »
Don't be so hard on the lil fella, he just haven't had any encounters with women in a while, thus his bitterness and resentment.
It sounds like it!  Men and women fight, often the Man comes off looking the bad guy, I'm not saying some dudes flip out and most definitely should be kept away from someone, but the majority of restraining order are BS and never amount to anything, the Courts hand them out like candy.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2012, 11:18:02 PM »
She posts here ?  :D
HA HA My Girlfriend thinks GETBIG is perverted and doesn't understand why I spend any-time here, sometimes I show her some funny animated gif or the like and she scowls at me like I'm an idiot teenager.  My girlfriend is very conservative and works for the government, she could probably be described as serious, uptight and she needs to relax and laugh more.  She was a single mother from a young age, and before I met her, she had been raising her daughter on her own  single handled.  Her daughter is 18 now, and is starting to become quite independent, and I think my partner has trouble letting go and relaxing, she tends to stay in the serious Mother mode too long and not focus on herself more and relax and unwind..
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2012, 11:20:43 PM »
HA HA My Girlfriend thinks GETBIG is perverted and doesn't understand why I spend any-time here, sometimes I show her some funny animated gif or the like and she scowls at me like I'm an idiot teenager.  My girlfriend is very conservative and works for the government, she could probably be described as serious, uptight and she needs to relax and laugh more.  She was a single mother from a young age, and before I met her, she had been raising her daughter on her own  single handled.  Her daughter is 18 now, and is starting to become quite independent, and I think my partner has trouble letting go and relaxing, she tends to stay in the serious Mother mode too long and not focus on herself more and relax and unwind..

Show her all the pics of Tbombz in the mirror and the photoshops of Goodrum as a turd in the toilet and then see what she thinks / says.

Let's hear her honest comment what she thinks about Getbig and the members :D

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2012, 01:56:39 AM »
only true way to restrain a potential perp is to smear shit all over yourself. true story.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2012, 04:40:48 AM »
I'm not the one who women filed restraining  orders on...not am I resentful or bitter...
This dude exhibits classic abuser mentality---never his fault. Abusive men and abused women tend to attract one another. And then the cycle starts. Look up the cycle of abuse.
A clue to how I know alot of this stuff, is as I said before, I deal

with it. I deal wth dudes like E-Kul, the girlfriends, etc. It's sad when you see someone with a black eye, and the boyfriend says
 that she is responsible because "she made me angry". Just like E-Kul said "she started it."
It's also sad to see it whe the woman abuses the man, and he doesn't want to report it, because he feels embarassed.

What I write is the truth, and not because I'm bitter or resentful---people just want to swallow the bitter pill that the truth is.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2012, 05:30:32 AM »
Your perception of reality is so skewed that you think Pit bulls should be rounded up and killed. Just like the folks that went killing all the wolves in the US...
Get a clue dude, it's you that's the problem.
And I don't come from a family that fights or hits.

I try to help many of you on here from making the same mistakes that i see people make day in and day out. But, I see that many of you just want to come here and whine, and change your lives. You are the mangina. You say anything to get what you want, try to be manipulative, which is feminine trait. Blame everybody else for your actions, but want everybody to hear your story of how you were "persecuted".

You already showed your true colors with the restraining order comments. Can they be misused, yes. But your comment about how, "nothing happens with them", speaks volumes. If you did what you supposed to do and kept it moving (ie, not dealing with the woman when you saw trouble) you wouldn't have had a restraining order. Stop being a whiny ass victim about things

Please...the same dudes like you get arrested for weed, and try to act hard like he killed somebody, and get
 punked in jail. Funny how in your posts to me, you are acting like the Pit bulls that you so hate.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2012, 06:27:06 AM »
E-kul I am not saying all women are angels.

But men tend to be alot more abusive in relationships than women in my experience.

What tends to happen though also is that a normal enough guy ends up with a phsyco bitch and an abusive guy tends to end up with nice women who respect them, funny how that works

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2012, 06:52:00 AM »

I don't think I'd be good in a panic situation like that.  I'd probably be second guessing myself on whether to shoot or not and all the possible repercussions.  At least with a tazer, the outcome isn't potentially fatal.

If you're really considering getting a CCW and CHL, you need to take an afternoon, and go to your local range.  Rent a 9mm and get a range officer to give you a one on one lesson.  Try to find an outdoor range, it's much less intimidating and less loud compared to an indoor range.  Most first time shooters are intimidated by guns at first, but after one good range session, they leave with a competitive mentality, and want to get more proficient and accurate. 

As far as thinking you wouldn't be good in a panic situation, that's entirely up to you.  If you buy a CCW, and only practice with it a couple of time a year, then you're probably right, you won't do good in a panic situtation.  If however, you practice every 2-4 weeks, become comfortable and proficient with your CCW, then you will have to problem in a panic situtation.  It becomes second nature. 

As for the tazer, you'd be better off with pepper spray.  Pepper spray is just as effective as a tazer, and there is much less room for error.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2012, 07:13:53 AM »
E-kul I am not saying all women are angels.

But men tend to be alot more abusive in relationships than women in my experience.

What tends to happen though also is that a normal enough guy ends up with a phsyco bitch and an abusive guy tends to end up with nice women who respect them, funny how that works
I believe that, I consider myself a nice guy, and in no way feel the need to beat up a woman to prove myself, if anything it's the opposite, since I was about 17 I have been 6'2 and over 100KG, I trained boxing as a young man and lifted weights on and off most of my life.  I am very conscious of how others perceive me and I used to get annoyed about people commenting on my size (you're a big boy aren't you etc etc), People just openly come out and comment on it, I have been known to walk around at 125KG and people say things like "I won't pick a fight with you", it gets on my nerves, like just because I am a big guy I automatically am some UFC champion, it's absurd. 

But anyway, in my dealings with women, and I have had a few women who I have argued with and they have physically come at me, I have had to restrain them, depending on how mad they are at the time, sometimes I have had to put some muscle into it, but always an attempted bear hug or wrist control or something to that effect.  And herein lies the problem, I am damned if I do, and damned if I don't.  I can either let a woman wail away on me and potentially get injured or I can defend myself and expect her to bitch about me the next day and paint me in a bad light to others.  I would NEVER initiate physical aggression with a woman, and I believe women sense this and target guys like me, do you really think a woman would target a 120KG plus guy if they knew he would beat the absolute living shit out of them.

I grew up with two sisters, no different, they would regularly pull the trick of giving me a whack when the parents weren't looking, and being a kid I would give them a whack back, but they would time it so I would get caught and my father would punish me.  females are master manipulators, ironically, my younger sister was bullied relentlessly at high school for years and my sister or my mother (they encouraged me too) stand over the group of bitches that bullied her to put a stop to it.  I am under no illusions how the opposite sex work, but to me, respect is something that is earned, not freely given because you were born with a vagina.
V