Author Topic: Post Your Height  (Read 7068 times)

MikMaq

Re: Post Your Height
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2012, 05:25:01 PM »
Groink, just admit it.. If you were born a strapping 6'2" with handsome sharp features you wouldn't be pursuing this 'width game'.
I don`t think you have any understanding of narcissism. Narcissist no matter the situation think they are special. They only desire two things. Further adding to there specialness, and avoiding situations where they won`t feel special. Pretty much everything in their life is a composite of these two elements.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2012, 05:26:14 PM »
Im 5'10 perfect bodybuilding and black, perfect bodybuilding race. Guy that knows about me and that I never heard of.

Black and flabby with a mediocre cock.
T

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2012, 05:29:42 PM »
Can I please see your daughters taint?

Maybe a quick polaroid of her bunghole for the lads?

T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2012, 05:30:54 PM »
6'
T

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2012, 05:37:37 PM »

Nah.....I'm quite tall.

Put your daughter on a step stool and I could still fuck her in the ass flatfoot.
 ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2012, 05:43:30 PM »
I don`t think you have any understanding of narcissism. Narcissist no matter the situation think they are special. They only desire two things. Further adding to there specialness, and avoiding situations where they won`t feel special. Pretty much everything in their life is a composite of these two elements.

Where your conundrum lies, my fat friend...is i don't think I'm special....i am special.

it's just the truth, as much as it ties you in knots

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2012, 05:44:08 PM »
6'3"

MikMaq

« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2012, 05:47:45 PM »
Where your conundrum lies, my fat friend...is i don't think I'm special....i am special.

it's just the truth, as much as it ties you in knots
This is the sad part, you think I`m envious of you. When my obsessive nature finds little of interest in you other than the fact that your such a textbook case of narcissism. Your a extreme of the human condition nothing more. I suppose if you want to think that makes you special you can have it, but I don`t think you conceive the true weight of what that means.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2012, 06:06:56 PM »
This is the sad part, you think I`m envious of you. When my obsessive nature finds little of interest in you other than the fact that your such a textbook case of narcissism. Your a extreme of the human condition nothing more. I suppose if you want to think that makes you special you can have it, but I don`t think you conceive the true weight of what that means.

It's not a question of whether "I can have it"...it's math, it's a fact. And I don't believe I ever implied it matters one way or another

funny but the health , fitness and cosmetic surgery industries are multi  multi billion dollar industries....so looking great In your 40's seems to matter to quite a few people. But because some antisocial gnome  doesn't give a shit what he looks like, nobody should  ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2012, 06:07:52 PM »
6'2" since 16 I quit growing.

MikMaq

« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2012, 06:14:32 PM »
It's not a question of whether "I can have it"...it's math, it's a fact. And I don't believe I ever implied it matters one way or another

funny but the health , fitness and cosmetic surgery industries are multi  multi billion dollar industries....so looking great In your 40's seems to matter to quite a few people. But because some antisocial gnome  doesn't give a shit what he looks like, nobody should  ::)
This isn`t about the rest of society. There are tons of reasons to wanna look good, that are rather valid and some that are not suchas insecurities, which is one you obviously don`t face, anyways this isn`t about that. It`s about a neurological process that your brain functions under. You don`t just display a few traits of narcissism, it`s all you display.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2012, 06:18:10 PM »
5'7 /5'8 give or take...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2012, 06:22:27 PM »
4'10.5  :-\ :'(

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2012, 06:29:47 PM »
5'6"
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2012, 06:32:50 PM »
This isn`t about the rest of society. There are tons of reasons to wanna look good, that are rather valid and some that are not suchas insecurities, which is one you obviously don`t face, anyways this isn`t about that. It`s about a neurological process that your brain functions under. You don`t just display a few traits of narcissism, it`s all you display.

Good.  :)

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2012, 06:54:28 PM »
A lot of shorties in here that enjoy being humiliated by tall gods such as myself, musclemcmanus, prime, deadz, shockwave, mrnobody, flipper, dave, galienko...

Groink is what is known as the "alpha dwarf". He is a powerful figure that the other short men can rally behind and feel empowered by. He commands respect because they live out their dream of 'chasing width' through him.
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2012, 06:57:10 PM »
A lot of shorties in here that enjoy being humiliated by tall gods such as myself, musclemcmanus, prime, deadz, shockwave, mrnobody, flipper, dave, galienko...

Groink is what is known as the "alpha dwarf". He is a powerful figure that the other short men can rally behind and feel empowered by. He commands respect because they live out their dream of 'chasing width' through him.
pulling dick,,,ur the man,,,

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2012, 07:09:49 PM »

Yes, yes, I bow to your tallness. Oh great one, please teach me the ways of your life. Obviously, your tallness, plus your good looks, huge bank account, massive muscles, makes you a God among mortal men. I find it difficult to even comprehend how you can function in this world.
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2012, 07:17:49 PM »
Six two. I was closer to six three in my younger years but time and ankylosing spondylitis are shrinking me.
A

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2012, 07:19:45 PM »

What is your exact location?

Yes, yes, I bow to your tallness. Oh great one, please teach me the ways of your life. Obviously, your tallness, plus your good looks, huge bank account, massive muscles, makes you a God among mortal men. I find it difficult to even comprehend how you can function in this world.

ahahaha....reminds me of those shitty misc threads "anyone under 6ft should just kil themselves"

That's it, I'm not 6', time to blow my brains out.

all drugs - TPPIIP

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2012, 07:21:12 PM »
6'5"   280 pounds    650 bench press
a

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2012, 07:22:17 PM »

You would submit to me through physical force.
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2012, 07:22:36 PM »
I don't have an exact count of how many times I've owned someones mind...but it's got to be getting into Adonis (the master) territory.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2012, 07:27:07 PM »
You would submit to me through physical force.

Yes, yes, I would. Not even through physical force. Once you look at me, Id cower into the corner. Most definitely.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2012, 07:28:10 PM »
What is your exact location?

ahahaha....reminds me of those shitty misc threads "anyone under 6ft should just kil themselves"

That's it, I'm not 6', time to blow my brains out.

I already have the gun. Just waiting the time to do it. Any second now. By Nomad. I enjoyed your posts.
X