Author Topic: The greatest BENCHPRESS VIDEO Ive ever seen (STAN EFFERDING and ERIC SPOTA))  (Read 19439 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
If I was that fat my bench would automatically double because ROM would be cut in half. Fact.

U press off your belly bam-bam ???

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
You can always tell a weak mind - they watch something like that and start making excuses.

I can't imagine how thinking like that could ever be constructive.

If I was that fat my bench would automatically double because ROM would be cut in half. Fact.

So does that mean if you did a tenth of your range, you'd be able to do 10 times?  ::)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
A lot of fat permabulkers getting insulted in this thread.
Trans Milkshake.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Also, the bar didnt bend a single bit with all that "weight"... seemed very fishy

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
bam bam that makes no sense
his range o motion is suited or his body
so let me ask you a question... lets say you bam bam bench 400
should a guy with longer arms than you then be able to justifiably say... oh thats not impressive... i his arms were as long as mine... he couldnt do that.....
ha ha come on now man
choice is an illusion

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
A lot of fat permabulkers getting insulted in this thread.

this

fat people are always throwing excuses because of their lack of motivarion to lose weight and get fit!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
bam bam that makes no sense
his range o motion is suited or his body
so let me ask you a question... lets say you bam bam bench 400
should a guy with longer arms than you then be able to justifiably say... oh thats not impressive... i his arms were as long as mine... he couldnt do that.....
ha ha come on now man
You trying to imply that the man who did 705 has T-Rex arms?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
this

fat people are always throwing excuses because of their lack of motivarion to lose weight and get fit!
maybe the guy is happy as he is.....
not everyone will walk around with a 6 pack etc ...
choice is an illusion

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Also, the bar didnt bend a single bit with all that "weight"... seemed very fishy

I do agree the bar didnt bend much, Maybe due to a wide Grip on the bar  ??? any powerlifters  here to confirm the reason no bend of the bar? New metal used for Olympic Bars? hand placement?

Jaime

• Getbig V
Far more impressed to see a 500lb bencher who can run a sub 11, 100 and do 40 pullups.
Trans Milkshake.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Unfuckingbelievable strength.  Even juiced to the gills, only 0.1% of the population could ever attain this.  Eric is genetically built for bench pressing.

I wonder if he deadlifts or squats?... Anyone here know?
.1%?? Pfft!

Only .0000001% can do that or even less. That's still 700 on the planet. Yes, even less than that.

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
This...it made me want to go to the gym and press...
yes.
its got me fired up latley too for a bigger bench.this guy will probably break the raw record next month.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

I think if they were using fake weights, Efferding would have done more weight. Although his bench is impressive, there's no doubt he would have wanted to really rep out 495.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
You trying to imply that the man who did 705 has T-Rex arms?
no
to be fair.... the title o the video is about... benching..... and thats all i see,
you will always find negative people who watch videos and pick out things to discredit
the video wasnt titled , guy with long arms bench etc or guy with 6% bf benches
who determines what long arms or.. if my arms are longer that person A i then qualified to call that person's arms t rex arms...... ???
has anyone officially measured the length of the guys arms....
is there a requiste arm length wise... for a bench to be deemed impressive...
lotta shit talking in this thread....
meso says
impressive no super impressive bench.
simple
choice is an illusion

Jaime

• Getbig V
.1%?? Pfft!

Only .0000001% can do that or even less. That's still 700 on the planet. Yes, even less than that.

How many people out of the 6 plus billion on this planet specifically train bench press and take that amount of steroids?
Trans Milkshake.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
I got contest video of him from last weekend will post in a minute. NOT FAKE dude is a BEAST!!!

And Bam Bam you are nuts if you think he is fat! Perma-bulker and juiced yes, Fat maybe by 150 pound Twink standards :)

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!

Tell me this guy aint a fucking beast and I will tell you that you are fucking retarded!!!!

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Most fucked up benching video I have ever seen, I am fucking amazed...Never seen someone handle 495 like that...The bar did not bend cuz they were using a Texas Powerlifting Bar...

claymore

• Getbig IV
Unfuckingbelievable strength.  Even juiced to the gills, only 0.1% of the population could ever attain this.  Eric is genetically built for bench pressing.

I wonder if he deadlifts or squats?... Anyone here know?

Not currently, we might start after the Nov.3rd meet.

POTA

Unfuckingbelievable strength.  Even juiced to the gills, only 0.1% of the population could ever attain this.
That's a lot of people. Like 7 million. I'd think the number is in the hundreds.

Edit: Looks like quadzilla made pretty much the same response already.
.1%?? Pfft!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
ok guys, i was trolling, hth

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Anyone who does not think this is impressive is a fucking retard!!! Just saying!!!

x2. bambam and jaime are both latin --> highly inferior intellects + superior backpedaling skills ^^^^^.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Beasts.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
you need to take a lot of drugs to be that big of a man...  ::)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
x2. bambam and jaime are both latin --> highly inferior intellects + superior backpedaling skills ^^^^^.

haha you love me bitch