Author Topic: The greatest BENCHPRESS VIDEO Ive ever seen (STAN EFFERDING and ERIC SPOTA))  (Read 19485 times)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
haha you love me bitch

why so angry, bambam?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
why so angry, bambam?

why so fag, jedavons clooney?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
That is retarded strength, guy is fucking playing with 500 like it's nothing. I have seen strong, strong guys put everything they have into moving that weight

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Who is spotting for Stan?

Who is Stan Efferdings Spotta?

What's his name?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
500lbs BITCHEZZZZZZZ

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
choice is an illusion

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
As for that video, the 45's on the handles are actually making it easier for him on the decline hammer strength.  Try it take all the weight off and put 45's just on the handles the weight will fall forward.  

As for Eric, there is absoulutely nothing to hate on.  The dude is the Ronnie Coleman of the bench press at the moment.  I say that being someone who has benched a significiant amount of weight raw.  The guy's strength is unreal on the bench.  

claymore

• Getbig IV
Most fucked up benching video I have ever seen, I am fucking amazed...Never seen someone handle 495 like that...The bar did not bend cuz they were using a Texas Powerlifting Bar...

"The bar did not bend cuz they were using a Texas Powerlifting Bar..."....Correct  ;)

claymore

• Getbig IV
Who is spotting for Stan?

Who is Stan Efferdings Spotta?

What's his name?

If you're referring to the guy in the U.S.C shirt ?? That's "Creed" Stan's Business/Training Partner.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
mesmorph doesnt use steroids but he worships people who do... haha.  :-\

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Nirvana

• Getbig V
I've never even seen 705lbs.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Really strong.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
Take all day to walk the 45s over from the leg press n squat rack  :-[

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
That is retarded strength, guy is fucking playing with 500 like it's nothing. I have seen strong, strong guys put everything they have into moving that weight
He's strong as an ox. He also weighs 320+ pounds, so I'd expect that weight to go up like paper. It's less than 200 pounds more than his bodyweight. Man has thick forearms, wrists, arms, back, trunk.
It was the 705 that was impressive as shit, that went up with ease.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Stan and eric benching together
Eric reps 500 like a warm up weight like paper, then bangs 585 like nothing finishing on 705

Godamn, 705lbs with no bench shirt?.......where is Scott Mendelson when you need him

claymore

• Getbig IV
"Godamn, 705lbs with no bench shirt?.......where is Scott Mendelson when you need him"....Changing of the guard  ;)

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
With that kind of delt and triceps strength and like to see what Eric could do on the log press,i think Big Zed broke the world record again at the last WSM.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
mesmorph doesnt use steroids but he worships people who do... haha.  :-\

and you try to pose as quite the intelectual person but then all the time you have left from working minimum wage at the floor of some food plant you spend in a internet forum designed for muscled oiled up man in thongs...

"haha.  :-\"

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Captain Stumpy going strong.
Mini rom due to dwarf compression but extremely impressive how smooth the bar's moving...

Jacko approved  :D

Gosling31977

• Getbig II
"Godamn, 705lbs with no bench shirt?.......where is Scott Mendelson when you need him"....Changing of the guard  ;)

What was the gripe about the bar at the Kings last weekend.  Wasnt it an Ivanko ? Just curious cause I have read elsewhere the bar was junk .

monopoly19

• Getbig II
  • 675 locked out...
If I was that fat my bench would automatically double because ROM would be cut in half. Fact.

Go bench off a 2 board, record it on video and come back to us you stupid twat.

claymore

• Getbig IV
What was the gripe about the bar at the Kings last weekend.  Wasnt it an Ivanko ? Just curious cause I have read elsewhere the bar was junk .

The bar was not a good bar for benching!!!!, it was more like an okie bar than a bench bar. The bar they had backstage was thousand times better. It just had a lot of whip to it, which ain't a good thing for benching.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
That was fucking wild. What's his chest, like 70"?
It's Hip to be Square!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
What was the gripe about the bar at the Kings last weekend.  Wasnt it an Ivanko ? Just curious cause I have read elsewhere the bar was junk .

The ring layout is also odd on Ivanko bars, it messes with you a bit.