Author Topic: Integrity  (Read 13731 times)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: Integrity
« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2012, 02:20:03 PM »
Nice my ass.....

What does the post you copy-pasted have to do with anything? Does it answer the points made against you? Does it address them even tangentially? Even if everything in that article is 100% true and accurate, does it invalidate anything said against you in the post you're replying?

Seriously Coach, you have the IQ of a sloughed-off, discarded hemorrhoid...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2012, 02:33:53 PM »
Coach,

*How do you expect people to trust conservatives when you make up lies in your head based on "observations" of nonexistent facts and share them with world as the truth?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2012, 04:00:32 PM »
Coach,

You claim:

Let's ASSUME that everything you state below is true:

This neither proves Obama all but pulled the trigger himself in that attack nor that Obama set anyone up to get killed.

This neither proves Obama all but pulled the trigger himself in that attack nor that Obama set anyone up to get killed.

In that case:

*Why do you share lies that you made up in your head, Coach?

*How do you expect people to trust conservatives when you make up lies in your head based on "observations" of nonexistent facts and share them with world as the truth?

Where are my lies?

Benghazi real simple, Today the president said he did not know about the requests for military aid from the CIA Annex at Benghazi on 9/11/2012.
If he knew and didn't act, he was criminally negligent. If he did not set up his chain of command so that he would be informed, then he was criminally incompetent.

He is ultimately responsible, if he knew and did nothing, again, he is just as responsible as the attackers. Do you disagree? I understand the limited commonsense with the left, so maybe you might be just the one to answer this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2012, 04:13:20 PM »

If he knew and didn't act, he was criminally negligent. If he did not set up his chain of command so that he would be informed, then he was criminally incompetent.

Even if President Obama was shown to be negligent and/or incompetent in this instance, where do you get the "criminally" part? Or is this just your opinion showing again?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2012, 04:16:04 PM »
Even if President Obama was shown to be negligent and/or incompetent in this instance, where do you get the "criminally" part? Or is this just your opinion showing again?

Negligence that directly results in the death of 4 people, sounds criminal to me. But hey they are the Gubmint nothing to see here, move along
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2012, 04:21:42 PM »
Negligence that directly results in the death of 4 people, sounds criminal to me. But hey they are the Gubmint nothing to see here, move along

Aha, just as I suspected.  :o

Would you say this is similar to when the (Portland) police shoot an unarmed suspect in the back and get away with it?

see below:

PORTLAND, Ore. – The City of Portland will reinstate a police officer who was fired over his involvement in the shooting of an unarmed man, even as city officials continue to fight his continued employment.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Officer-involved-in-Aaron-Campbell-shooting-will-be-reinstated-175027261.html

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2012, 04:28:17 PM »
Aha, just as I suspected.  :o

Would you say this is similar to when the (Portland) police shoot an unarmed suspect in the back and get away with it?

see below:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Officer-involved-in-Aaron-Campbell-shooting-will-be-reinstated-175027261.html

Doesn't surprise me one bit. We as citizens have allowed the Government, Cops.......... to be above the law. What do expect is going to happen.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2012, 06:02:32 PM »
Where are my lies?

Obama all but pulled the trigger himself in that attack.

Would every candidate set someone up to get killed?

Lie- to create a false or misleading impression
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lie

You created the above allegations without observing ANY credible facts as a basis.  Thus, you have merely created false impressions or lies.

Benghazi real simple, Today the president said he did not know about the requests for military aid from the CIA Annex at Benghazi on 9/11/2012.

He is ultimately responsible, if he knew and did nothing, again, he is just as responsible as the attackers. Do you disagree? I understand the limited commonsense with the left, so maybe you might be just the one to answer this.

Coach,

We all know that you believe everything the people on Fox News say regarding Benghazi (and everything else).  But, you have to decipher the difference between what is fact and what is opinion.  There have been very few documents released thus far and LOTS of Fox News personnel giving their opinions.  The information the public is privy to with regard to Benghazi is a mere chip of the tip of the iceberg.  You, I, Fox News, 333, Rush...none of us know, nor will we ever know what really occurred.  We will never be privy to such information due to executive privilege.  The reason you did not know that is due, to what I can only assume, is a lack of education.  I will give you two more very important words.  Look them up.  See how they relate to foreign policy.  Ready?

Political Question    

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2012, 06:08:16 PM »
Where are my lies?

Which he already stated!
:

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2012, 06:20:53 PM »
Bush and Cheney left 1750 people, mostly afro-american, to die in Louisiana.  Obama messed up on one white boy.  

They chose to live below sea level

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2012, 06:46:44 PM »

Which he already stated!

He stated: "I'm the president and I'm always responsible..."

However, Obama's statement has nothing to do with what Coach is alleging.  The quote you highlighted was Coach's evidence for his extremely serious allegations.  Not sure why you pointed that quote out, but nonetheless....I added Obama's exact words for you.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2012, 07:00:37 PM »
He stated: "I'm the president and I'm always responsible..."

However, Obama's statement has nothing to do with what Coach is alleging.  The quote you highlighted was Coach's evidence for his extremely serious allegations.  Not sure why you pointed that quote out, but nonetheless....I added Obama's exact words for you.

You can argue semantics's all you want, the more information that comes out about this cluster fuck, the more incompetent the POTUS appears. Did POTUS lie, it sure looks that way, but not only about the cause. It's starting to look like he knew a hell of a lot more, and choose to go fund raising.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2012, 07:04:46 PM »
You can argue semantics's all you want...

Where am I arguing semantics, Kazan?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 26, 2012, 07:15:30 PM »
Where am I arguing semantics Kazan?

OK, poor choice of words, the administration appointed the ambassador and sent him to Libya. The administration failed to protect said ambassador. Now that documents have been leaked(note to POTUS, never try to fuck over a Clinton) we know that the whole video story is a bunch of horse shit. Face it POTUS fucked this up, and tried to cover it up with the video story. Should he be held responsible? Your damn right he should, and not just a sound bite, his tit should be in a ringer over this. If you want a POTUS that would rather go fund raising than do his job, by all means vote Obama.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: October 26, 2012, 07:30:07 PM »
OK, poor choice of words, the administration appointed the ambassador and sent him to Libya. The administration failed to protect said ambassador. Now that documents have been leaked(note to POTUS, never try to fuck over a Clinton) we know that the whole video story is a bunch of horse shit. Face it POTUS fucked this up, and tried to cover it up with the video story. Should he be held responsible? Your damn right he should, and not just a sound bite, his tit should be in a ringer over this. If you want a POTUS that would rather go fund raising than do his job, by all means vote Obama.

We know very little about what really happened.  Nonetheless, my only contribution in this thread was to question Coach's extreme allegations against the President.  

Regardless, as I said to Coach: (and here I thought you were a Constitutional law buff...)

Coach,

We all know that you believe everything the people on Fox News say regarding Benghazi (and everything else).  But, you have to decipher the difference between what is fact and what is opinion.  There have been very few documents released thus far and LOTS of Fox News personnel giving their opinions.  The information the public is privy to with regard to Benghazi is a mere chip of the tip of the iceberg.  You, I, Fox News, 333, Rush...none of us know, nor will we ever know what really occurred.  We will never be privy to such information due to executive privilege.  The reason you did not know that is due, to what I can only assume, is a lack of education.  I will give you two more very important words.  Look them up.  See how they relate to foreign policy.  Ready?

Political Question    

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 26, 2012, 07:40:57 PM »

We know very little about what really happened.  Nonetheless, my only contribution in this thread was to question Coach's extreme allegations against the President.  

Regardless, as I said to Coach: (and here I thought you were a Constitutional law buff...)

Coach goes over board sometimes.

Article 2 section 4
The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

So the question becomes can it be proven that POTUS was derelict of duty, which resulted in the deaths of 4 Americans. If so should impeachment proceedings take place and/or should he be charged with criminal negligence?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 26, 2012, 07:41:46 PM »
If he did not set up his chain of command so that he would be informed, then he was criminally incompetent.

Is that your consider legal opinion? ::)

You use way too many commas. He is responsible if he knew and did nothing. If he didn't know, it's unclear if he is responsible or not. As a matter of fact, most everything about this case is unclear. All we have are "unnamed sources", articles and conjectures. But, as of today, no hard facts.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 26, 2012, 07:44:46 PM »

It may sound criminal to you, but I doubt that your ears are lawyers. In fact I doubt that you're a lawyer. So what it sounds like to you is about as relevant as a fart coming out from one of The Coach's fistulas is. Do you understand, or even know, the legal requirements outlined in the relevant statutes that are necessary to sustain a negligence charge.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 26, 2012, 08:21:51 PM »
It's starting to look like he knew a hell of a lot more, and choose to go fund raising.

Another example of you having an over-imaginative opinion and certain exaggeration to prove your false point. As if everything were as simple as you seem to believe it is! You might as well say something like, President Obama said, "Forget about diplomats being murdered, I need to get to my fund raising now." Really, how absurd!

You and 333386 should move in together. You certainly are of the same ilk.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #119 on: October 26, 2012, 09:03:47 PM »
Another example of you having an over-imaginative opinion and certain exaggeration to prove your false point. As if everything were as simple as you seem to believe it is! You might as well say something like, President Obama said, "Forget about diplomats being murdered, I need to get to my fund raising now." Really, how absurd!

Do you feel it was appropriate to go to a Vegas campaign event on 9/12/12?
:

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 26, 2012, 09:06:52 PM »
Do you feel it was appropriate to go to a Vegas campaign event on 9/12/12?

Why wouldn't it be?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #121 on: October 26, 2012, 09:22:02 PM »
It really blows my mind how the liberals will back this guy no.matter the circumstances. Which brings.me.back to the original question of integrity...that no.one answered.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #122 on: October 26, 2012, 09:25:30 PM »
Why wouldn't it be?

There goes that integrity thing again.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 26, 2012, 09:28:52 PM »
It really blows my mind how the liberals will back this guy no.matter the circumstances. Which brings.me.back to the original question of integrity...that no.one answered.

It really blows my mind too. The difference between us is that, unlike you, my mind is blown regardless of which end of the political spectrum the people who are doing the backing of "this guy" fall.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #124 on: October 26, 2012, 09:29:48 PM »
Why wouldn't it be?

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya

Rose Garden
9/12/12
10:43 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT:  Good morning.  Every day, all across the world, American diplomats and civilians work tirelessly to advance the interests and values of our nation.  Often, they are away from their families.  Sometimes, they brave great danger.

Yesterday, four of these extraordinary Americans were killed in an attack on our diplomatic post in Benghazi.  Among those killed was our Ambassador, Chris Stevens, as well as Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith.  We are still notifying the families of the others who were killed.  And today, the American people stand united in holding the families of the four Americans in our thoughts and in our prayers.

The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack.  We're working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats.  I've also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world.  And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people.

Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths.  We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others.  But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence.  None.  The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts.

Already, many Libyans have joined us in doing so, and this attack will not break the bonds between the United States and Libya.  Libyan security personnel fought back against the attackers alongside Americans.  Libyans helped some of our diplomats find safety, and they carried Ambassador Stevens’s body to the hospital, where we tragically learned that he had died.

It's especially tragic that Chris Stevens died in Benghazi because it is a city that he helped to save.  At the height of the Libyan revolution, Chris led our diplomatic post in Benghazi.  With characteristic skill, courage, and resolve, he built partnerships with Libyan revolutionaries, and helped them as they planned to build a new Libya.  When the Qaddafi regime came to an end, Chris was there to serve as our ambassador to the new Libya, and he worked tirelessly to support this young democracy, and I think both Secretary Clinton and I relied deeply on his knowledge of the situation on the ground there.  He was a role model to all who worked with him and to the young diplomats who aspire to walk in his footsteps.

Along with his colleagues, Chris died in a country that is still striving to emerge from the recent experience of war. Today, the loss of these four Americans is fresh, but our memories of them linger on.  I have no doubt that their legacy will live on through the work that they did far from our shores and in the hearts of those who love them back home.

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks.  We mourned with the families who were lost on that day.  I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed.  And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it.  Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.  Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America.  We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act.  And make no mistake, justice will be done.

But we also know that the lives these Americans led stand in stark contrast to those of their attackers.  These four Americans stood up for freedom and human dignity.  They should give every American great pride in the country that they served, and the hope that our flag represents to people around the globe who also yearn to live in freedom and with dignity.

We grieve with their families, but let us carry on their memory, and let us continue their work of seeking a stronger America and a better world for all of our children.

Thank you.  May God bless the memory of those we lost and may God bless the United States of America.

END
10:48 A.M. EDT

Lunch ~ then off to Vegas baby!

Responsible?
: