Author Topic: SORRY GUYS.....OBAMA IS NOT GOING TO WIN  (Read 5700 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: SORRY GUYS.....OBAMA IS NOT GOING TO WIN
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2012, 12:19:26 PM »
Why do you believe a change of President will make a difference in this stalemate with Congress?

I was merely pointing out what you failed to, which is there is more to getting Congress to enact laws then it might seem. To put all the blame on the President is ridiculous.

There is a chance for a change w someone new, not so if obama stays in office since he is promising more of the same nonnsense that we have gotten for the last 4 years. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2012, 12:34:23 PM »
There is a chance for a change w someone new, not so if obama stays in office since he is promising more of the same nonnsense that we have gotten for the last 4 years.  

I am an idealist. I generally favor change as a positive thing. However, Romney may not be so much of a change as a return to previously failed policies that got this country and the world into the financial crisis in the first place. Oh right, he says this isn't so.

Speaking of working with Congress, there are many who believe Romney will actually have more of a problem with this than Obama has had. It would seem each candidate for the Presidency has some strengths and some weaknesses. I particularly find the part where people feel Romney leads in the "has new ideas" area....as if a new idea is always a good idea. Sometimes new ideas are crap!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2012, 12:35:52 PM »
I am an idealist. I generally favor change as a positive thing. However, Romney may not be so much of a change as a return to previously failed policies that got this country and the world into the financial crisis in the first place. Oh right, he says this isn't so.

Speaking of working with Congress, there are many who believe Romney will actually have more of a problem with this than Obama has had. It would seem each candidate for the Presidency has some strengths and some weaknesses.

I am more of realist.   I have grown up with an seen ghetto street hustlers like obama my whole life.   All sizzle no steak. 

And tell me what policies led to the mess we are in since that is such a common thing w libs? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2012, 12:37:57 PM »
I am more of realist.   I have grown up with an seen ghetto street hustlers like obama my whole life.   All sizzle no steak. 

And tell me what policies led to the mess we are in since that is such a common thing w libs? 

Going to war in Iraq spent a hell of a lot of money we didnt have dont ya think?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2012, 12:39:06 PM »
Going to war in Iraq spent a hell of a lot of money we didnt have dont ya think?

So the deficit is the cause of the mess?  Remind me again of the deficit from 2003 - 2008 compared to now?  And if the iraq war is over - why hasnt the deficit gone down? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2012, 12:48:05 PM »

Has it occurred to you that you are actually the one who is the ghetto thug and not President Obama.  President Obama, unlike you, did not grow up with and live with ghetto street hustlers his whole life.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2012, 12:51:10 PM »
Has it occurred to you that you are actually the one who is the ghetto thug and not President Obama.  President Obama, unlike you, did not grow up with and live with ghetto street hustlers his whole life.

Obama went to chicago and befriended ayers, dohrn, alinsky, the communist street radicals in chicago, the anti american forces in the New Party, etc reemember? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2012, 12:52:56 PM »
Obama went to chicago and befriended ayers, dohrn, alinsky, the communist street radicals in chicago, the anti american forces in the New Party, etc reemember? 

You need to take a break and go to the shitter because you are full up, my friend.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2012, 12:55:33 PM »
You need to take a break and go to the shitter because you are full up, my friend.

Sorry it is you who are full of shit.  You liberal dolts have head your head in the sand with respect to the true nature and background of obama that you simply can't see why reality keeps smaking you in the head over and over and over again.   

Name one thing i claimed about obama that is not true. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2012, 01:09:48 PM »
Sorry it is you who are full of shit.  You liberal dolts have head your head in the sand with respect to the true nature and background of obama that you simply can't see why reality keeps smaking you in the head over and over and over again.   

Name one thing i claimed about obama that is not true. 

No. You name one thing that is true and then prove that it is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2012, 01:12:04 PM »
No. You name one thing that is true and then prove that it is.

Obama befriended Ayeres and Dohrn and held his first political fundraiser in their living room.   

Truth or fiction? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2012, 01:24:15 PM »
Obama befriended Ayeres and Dohrn and held his first political fundraiser in their living room.   

Truth or fiction? 

False. There is nothing to suggest they were "friends" or that it was a fundraiser. There were only a dozen folks there. That's not much of a fundraiser, now is it?

I'll give you credit that there are grains of truth here when it comes to times and dates. Beyond that, what you suggest is pure fabrication.

During the 2008 U.S. presidential campaign, a controversy arose regarding Barack Obama's contact with Bill Ayers, a Distinguished Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago, and a former leader of the Weather Underground, a radical left organization in the 1970s. Investigations by The New York Times, CNN, and other news organizations concluded that Obama did not have a close relationship with Ayers. Ayers served on two nonprofit boards with Obama. Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn, hosted a gathering at their home in 1995, where Alice Palmer introduced Obama as her chosen successor in the Illinois State Senate.

The matter was initially raised by Sean Hannity and other hosts on conservative talk radio programs, and then by moderator George Stephanopoulos during a debate between Clinton and Obama in April 2008. In October 2008, the matter was mentioned in attack ads, robocalls, mass mailings, and campaign speeches by Republican presidential candidate John McCain and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin as an issue in the general election campaign. Obama has condemned Ayers' past, and stated that he does not have a close association with him.

Obama and Ayers first met in 1995 when Ayers and Dohrn hosted a small gathering at their home in the Hyde Park section of Chicago, the neighborhood in which the Obamas lived, at which then-state Senator Alice J. Palmer introduced Barack Obama to the group as her chosen successor for the 1996 Democratic primary.Dr. Quentin Young, a longtime physician who also attended, said it was a small group—maybe a dozen or so people—who were being introduced to the next senator from Chicago's South Side. The formal announcement and endorsement by Palmer was held at the Ramada hotel.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2012, 01:30:42 PM »
False. There is nothing to suggest they were "friends" or that it was a fundraiser. There were only a dozen folks there. That's not much of a fundraiser, now is it?

I'll give you credit that there are grains of truth here when it comes to times and dates. Beyond that, what you suggest is pure fabrication.

How about some links?   And by the way - read up on what obama did to Alice Palmer.   Speaks a lot abou tthe true nature of obama. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2012, 02:10:51 PM »
How about some links?   And by the way - read up on what obama did to Alice Palmer.   Speaks a lot abou tthe true nature of obama.  

Are you referring to this situation?

Yes, you are right in that politics often is an ugly business.

On September 19, 1995 Barack Obama formally announced his candidacy for the state Senate, with Palmer introducing and endorsing Obama as her successor, according to multiple accounts. According to The New Yorker, Palmer's endorsement "brought with it two organizational assets: local operators and local activists".

On November 28, 1995, after finishing a distant third behind Jesse Jackson, Jr. in the primary to replace Reynolds, a disappointed Palmer remarked that she still would not seek re-election to the state Senate. However, Palmer changed her mind and filed nominating petitions with 1,580 signatures on December 18, 1995—the last day for filing. That day Obama told the Chicago Tribune, "I am disappointed that she's decided to go back on her word to me".

In early January 1996, Obama challenged Palmer's hastily gathered petitions and those of the three other prospective Democratic candidates. Nearly two-thirds of the signatures on Palmer's petitions were found to be invalid, leaving her almost 200 signatures short of the required 757 signatures of registered voters residing in the Illinois Senate district.

None of the other three prospective candidates had the required number of valid signatures. As a result Obama, who had filed nominating petitions with over 3,000 signatures on the first filing day, appeared alone on the ballot for the March 16 Democratic primary. For all intents and purposes, this assured him of election in this heavily Democratic district. He easily defeated the Republican and Harold Washington Party candidates in the November general election. In a 2007 interview with the Chicago Tribune, Obama said that the challenges were justified by obvious flaws in the signature sheets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Palmer_(politician)

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2012, 04:05:26 PM »
Well. May not have been a fund raiser but 12 people in ones living room sounds more like a friend than a person you vaguely know.. Look..  He knew bill ayers.. His denial was like when he "vaguely" knew rev wright..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2012, 04:09:52 PM »
Well. May not have been a fund raiser but 12 people in ones living room sounds more like a friend than a person you vaguely know.. Look..  He knew bill ayers.. His denial was like when he "vaguely" knew rev wright..

I bet somewhere, sometime or somehow I've met or even known some folks that I rather not be associated with now....maybe even folks from Getbig. LOL!

One thing is for sure, I won't be the one casting stones.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2012, 04:12:44 PM »

Did you get that they all lived in the same neighborhood. I've been to my neighborhood association meetings when there have been around a dozen other folks in attendance. None of these folks are my friends per se, just neighbors with a common interest in the good of the neighborhood.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2012, 02:41:08 PM »
Did you get that they all lived in the same neighborhood. I've been to my neighborhood association meetings when there have been around a dozen other folks in attendance. None of these folks are my friends per se, just neighbors with a common interest in the good of the neighborhood.

you should know by now that arguing with 3333 is a waste of time......he doesn't care about your opinion or the truth..he only wants to get to 100,000 posts with 90,000 of them being negative about Obama

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2012, 02:59:41 PM »
you should know by now that arguing with 3333 is a waste of time......he doesn't care about your opinion or the truth..he only wants to get to 100,000 posts with 90,000 of them being negative about Obama

And the annenberg foundation.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2012, 03:45:18 AM »
Has Hurricane Sandy Vagina killed you yet?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2012, 04:04:05 AM »
So the deficit is the cause of the mess?  Remind me again of the deficit from 2003 - 2008 compared to now?  And if the iraq war is over - why hasnt the deficit gone down? 

Obama had to pay for these credit card transactions bush left the US with.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2012, 04:19:48 AM »
Obama had to pay for these credit card transactions bush left the US with.

Lol.   Friggin moron.  Spending is still sky high

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2012, 06:26:43 AM »
Lol.   Friggin moron.  Spending is still sky high

spending will always be high..its never ever going back down...politicians need to promise people things in order to get elected....when you promise things, that means you gotta spend money

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2012, 06:28:56 AM »
spending will always be high..its never ever going back down...politicians need to promise people things in order to get elected....when you promise things, that means you gotta spend money

YOU = FAIL 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2012, 06:36:37 AM »
YOU = FAIL 

Do you honestly believe that Romney will cut spending???......also....what happened to the Tea Party???...Romney doesn't even mention them any more........he and other Repubs never believed in them in the first place