Author Topic: SORRY GUYS.....OBAMA IS NOT GOING TO WIN  (Read 5663 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: SORRY GUYS.....OBAMA IS NOT GOING TO WIN
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2012, 12:37:04 AM »
Sorry guys...but it looks to me like Obama is not going to win...blah blah blabedy blah

Andreisdaman preemptively pussying out in in this thread, despite the fact that the data indicates an Obama reelection as the most likely outcome. I'm going to slap you after 6 Nov!

SLAP!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2012, 05:11:52 AM »
SLAP!!!

I was wrong...obviously.....su e me ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2012, 05:16:49 AM »
I was wrong...obviously.....su e me ;)

To get what?  You are broke and already in hock.   ;D.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2012, 05:40:13 AM »
To get what?  You are broke and already in hock.   ;D.

he who lives in mom's drafty basement should not throw stones :D

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2012, 08:25:49 AM »
Sorry guys...but it looks to me like Obama is not going to win...the race is really close and I believe the polling is in Romney's favor.....even in the states where Obama is leading  I don't think he will be able to pull it off...he's going to lose Florida.... and probably won't get Virginia and North Carolina to swing for him again....Ohio is a toss up but I never trust a poll in a close race where there is a black candidate running against a white candidate......often-times the black candidate's strength is over-reported....

Also the economy is getting better...the new numbers out indicate higher than usual growth...but it might be too late....many people have made up their minds and those who haven't will probably go for Romney once they get in the voting booth....

Obama's only hope is to take Ohio, Wisconsin, New Hampshire and hold on to Nevada and Colorado.....If he can do that, he could still win without Florida...also Obama can win if most of the early voters go democratic which they usually do...its been reported that there has been a record amount of early voting this year.....

Obama's first debate loss hurt him badly...he recovered in the last two debates and won both I think but the damage has been done.... I am voting for Obama.....Romney would be a disaster for the country

:D