Author Topic: Project SMALL Part 1-7 (FINISHED)  (Read 20280 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Project SMALL Part 2
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2012, 12:39:10 AM »
Do you call your black wife a neagul as well??

How would she respond to see you calling another black person such a derogatory term?

Vince has probably got more chance of knocking her up than sterile Alice  :-X
P

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2012, 05:00:23 AM »
What drug case? Did RXhustle and envision medical finally get busted by the Feds for all the drugs they have been pushing?
No
It is the one in which pj discovers after many years that is training partner was connected to a mafia   crime family to his total surprise as the police go to his home and he foolishly lets them in only to find 3 or 4 percocets and proceed to ask him to cooperate or else

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2012, 05:24:01 AM »
It was a $1450/month 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo, hater. I'm absolutely positive that its nice than your trailer in the middle of no where... That said, I'm in a much nice place now in Boca... Take the tour:
D

And that's in Boca Raton... 5 minutes from a great gym, 5 minutes from Aaron's house, amd 10 minutes from a beautiful beach. I never normally talk like this, meantioning what I have (bragging), but you made me do it. I could also take a picture of my shitty S500 Mercedes for you, but I'll stop here.

Alex, lunch on me, brotha! I'll just have to save up for a whole... Lol!

hahahaha that video, I love insecure BB showing off their crappy status symbols they bought on tick to let everyone know how happy and successful they are. ;D

Poor PJ, in a few months reality (and his house bank) is going to catch up with him again.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2012, 07:45:41 AM »
PART 3

slate

• Getbig IV
Re: Project SMALL Part 1-3
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2012, 12:53:24 PM »
Come on pj tells abourt the court appearance last week
Pretty please

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2012, 01:39:07 PM »
Probably.  I do remember his "Levrone Project" a couple of years ago when he was getting back into shape, supposedly clean. Naturally he started selling his magic supplements right afterwards. 

LOL ;D

omg, shut up with this BS.

He never told that his pre-workout was reason why he got bigger and ripped. 8)

Lets go hate on Jay, he changes supp companies every month "this is what i take" ;D ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2012, 02:29:12 PM »
  Ouch

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2012, 11:08:06 AM »
Come on pj tells abourt the court appearance last week
Pretty please

It went well. I am still a free man!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2012, 11:12:20 AM »
It went well. I am still a free man!

hey pj, what was your stats back when this pic was taken?

I ask this because we have similar frames and thats somewhat what motivates me in terms of goals, very nice physique there

and oh, no homo

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2012, 12:25:12 PM »
hey pj, what was your stats back when this pic was taken?

I ask this because we have similar frames and thats somewhat what motivates me in terms of goals, very nice physique there

and oh, no homo

I was about 240... Maybe a little under that.

Thank you!

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Re: Project SMALL Part 1-4
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2012, 09:31:18 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2012, 09:52:02 AM »

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2012, 09:53:24 AM »
STILL BIG ,,,

Getting smaller! No test injections for me in 4 weeks, and Aaron is going on 7.

(But thank you)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2012, 10:47:54 AM »
 either you get ass raped here or ego stroked if u play nice u know the drill lol,,my take you have a really good build have top level or pro potential if all things alighn but you have to be healthy and endure the process to get there,,if you do good luck if u don't hey 215/220 lean/ripped shape is till ok in my book,,relative to how clean u stay ;),,,

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2012, 10:55:58 AM »
either you get ass raped here or ego stroked if u play nice u know the drill lol,,my take you have a really good build have top level or pro potential if all things alighn but you have to be healthy and endure the process to get there,,if you do good luck if u don't hey 215/220 lean/ripped shape is till ok in my book,,relative to how clean u stay ;),,,

Thank you, brotha! I'm not longer banking on being a pro. I'd be lying if I told I didn't want it, but being realistic... I'm no longer sure it's in the cards. On a positive note, my business is going very well, and I've found tremendous gratification helping others turn pro.

We all know there is no money in being a pro, so I'm especially fourtunite to be making real money NOT being a pro!

We are planning on being OFF for at least 12 weeks. I was a pretty solid 220 before I ever took anything. If I can be a lean 215-220 at the end of this, I'll be satisfied. I'm not so sure how much Aaron will keep since be has basically never been off and is a naturally skinny guy. We'll see!

Billy Guns

« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2012, 11:04:01 AM »
Pj how does it make you feel to KNOW your pal Dave would say you always wear shirts that were too small for you to make yourself look bigger???

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2012, 11:19:29 AM »
Pj how does it make you feel to KNOW your pal Dave would always wear shirts that were too small for you to make yourself look bigger???

I'm confused, Billy. He would wear shirts that were too small for me to make me look bigger? Did I read your question right?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2012, 11:20:00 AM »
Pj how does it make you feel to KNOW your pal Dave would always wear shirts that were too small for you to make yourself look bigger???
8)...

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2012, 11:21:56 AM »
I'm confused, Billy. He would wear shirts that were too small for me to make me look bigger? Did I read your question right?

;D...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2012, 11:26:21 AM »
It was a $1450/month 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo, hater. I'm absolutely positive that its nice than your trailer in the middle of no where... That said, I'm in a much nice place now in Boca... Take the tour:
D

And that's in Boca Raton... 5 minutes from a great gym, 5 minutes from Aaron's house, amd 10 minutes from a beautiful beach. I never normally talk like this, meantioning what I have (bragging), but you made me do it. I could also take a picture of my shitty S500 Mercedes for you, but I'll stop here.

Alex, lunch on me, brotha! I'll just have to save up for a whole... Lol!

Chuckle....I'll take my 3 bedroom 2 bath trailer on 2 acres of land in a quiet cul de sac completely paid for any day over a condo rental and that's besides the other property that I own....part of which I'm building a cabin on....BTW, 1450 is way too much for an apartment...I've never paid over 400 bucks for one although its been a long time since I had one  

But truth be told PJ, that video only shows an empty house.....something even I can do.  How about another video with your stuff actually in it and I would like to see the wheels as well as I simply cannot see how you are able to pay for all of those goodies.

But in terms of money....you're not in my league
A

Billy Guns

« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2012, 11:28:51 AM »
FIXED damn keyboard

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2012, 11:37:28 AM »
Chuckle....I'll take my 3 bedroom 2 bath trailer on 2 acres of land in a quiet cul de sac completely paid for any day over a condo rental and that's besides the other property that I own....part of which I'm building a cabin on....BTW, 1450 is way too much for an apartment...I've never paid over 400 bucks for one although its been a long time since I had one  

But truth be told PJ, that video only shows an empty house.....something even I can do.  How about another video with your stuff actually in it and I would like to see the wheels as well as I simply cannot see how you are able to pay for all of those goodies.

But in terms of money....you're not in my league

Some days Getbig is too good to be true..... ;D

Billy Guns

« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2012, 11:47:16 AM »
Thank you, brotha! I'm not longer banking on being a pro. I'd be lying if I told I didn't want it, but being realistic... I'm no longer sure it's in the cards. On a positive note, my business is going very well, and I've found tremendous gratification helping others turn pro.

We all know there is no money in being a pro, so I'm especially fourtunite to be making real money NOT being a pro!

We are planning on being OFF for at least 12 weeks. I was a pretty solid 220 before I ever took anything. If I can be a lean 215-220 at the end of this, I'll be satisfied. I'm not so sure how much Aaron will keep since be has basically never been off and is a naturally skinny guy. We'll see!

Dave told people behind your back for years you would never go pro.....was he telling you the same to your face?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2012, 11:59:46 AM »
Dave told people behind your back for years you would never go pro.....was he telling you the same to your face?
WHAT DO U THINK BILLY?IF MONEY IS INVOLVED ,,DIET,POSING,PROGRESS ,,ECT,,,YOU'LL TELL ANYBODY THEY HAVE A SHOT.

Billy Guns

« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2012, 12:11:56 PM »
WHAT DO U THINK BILLY?IF MONEY IS INVOLVED ,,DIET,POSING,PROGRESS ,,ECT,,,YOU'LL TELL ANYBODY THEY HAVE A SHOT.

In business ofcourse....but when it came down to friendship thats way different.....PJ wasn't using or paying Dave then and dave was mainly whoring PJ out for species