Author Topic: A (Re)Introduction to the hGH Blast  (Read 5461 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
A (Re)Introduction to the hGH Blast
« on: October 27, 2012, 05:20:39 PM »
I made a thread on how to "blast" hGH some time ago but I wanted to re-address the issue since I have received a lot of questions about it.

If you are young (sub 30) and your goal is to get as big as possible but you cannot afford to use at least 200-300iu's of hgh a month then spend your money on more steroids.

Good hGH does not come from China. Unfortunately, not everyone can obtain (or is willing to do what it requires to obtain) large quantities of human grade hgh. There is some okay "generic" stuff out there that many pros use. Chances are its not the latest "brand" being touted on a public forum.

Now, to the basics...

The hGH Blast
If your goal is to get as big as possible, NOTHING will work as well as an hGH blast in conjunction with a good amount of testosterone and insulin.
The Basics:
- At least 10iu's of hgh injected ONLY on workout days, ONLY post workout
- Get the hgh in your bloodstream as fast as possible immediately post workout. There is a big difference between IV and IM in terms of strength.
- Use at least 15iu's of insulin pre workout and at least 15iu fast acting slin post workout
- At least 1,000mg testosterone per week

The Protocol
- 90 mins pre workout: subq inject 15iu humulin-R, eat 8oz chicken breast, 2 sweet potatoes, 1 gatorade
- 30 mins preworkout: 25g whey, 50g dextrose
- intra workout: 25g whey, 50g dextrose, BCAA's, creatine
- immediately post workout: at least 10iu hgh IV, sub-q 15iu humalog (NOTE: prepare to get EXTREMELY TIRED. STAY AWAKE.)
- 10-20 mins after shot begin drinking 100g whey, 100g dextrose
- 90 mins post hgh/log shot, 8oz chicken breast 1 cup white rice

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: A (Re)Introduction to the hGH Blast
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 05:38:14 PM »
How long should this blast last for

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 05:42:21 PM »
i understand post workout insulin, but why pre-workout?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 06:02:55 PM »
I made a thread on how to "blast" hGH some time ago but I wanted to re-address the issue since I have received a lot of questions about it.

If you are young (sub 30) and your goal is to get as big as possible but you cannot afford to use at least 200-300iu's of hgh a month then spend your money on more steroids.

Good hGH does not come from China. Unfortunately, not everyone can obtain (or is willing to do what it requires to obtain) large quantities of human grade hgh. There is some okay "generic" stuff out there that many pros use. Chances are its not the latest "brand" being touted on a public forum.

Now, to the basics...

The hGH Blast
If your goal is to get as big as possible, NOTHING will work as well as an hGH blast in conjunction with a good amount of testosterone and insulin.
The Basics:
- At least 10iu's of hgh injected ONLY on workout days, ONLY post workout
- Get the hgh in your bloodstream as fast as possible immediately post workout. There is a big difference between IV and IM in terms of strength.
- Use at least 15iu's of insulin pre workout and at least 15iu fast acting slin post workout
- At least 1,000mg testosterone per week

The Protocol
- 90 mins pre workout: subq inject 15iu humulin-R, eat 8oz chicken breast, 2 sweet potatoes, 1 gatorade
- 30 mins preworkout: 25g whey, 50g dextrose
- intra workout: 25g whey, 50g dextrose, BCAA's, creatine
- immediately post workout: at least 10iu hgh IV, sub-q 15iu humalog (NOTE: prepare to get EXTREMELY TIRED. STAY AWAKE.)
- 10-20 mins after shot begin drinking 100g whey, 100g dextrose
- 90 mins post hgh/log shot, 8oz chicken breast 1 cup white rice

You must be huge  ::)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 06:04:20 PM »

How many sets of upright rows do you suggest?

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 06:08:40 PM »
I don't understand the need for "intra workout" nutrition if you eat before and after.
S

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 06:55:40 PM »
  Serostim

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 08:46:13 PM »
BFG: what's your take on GH15? And his advice

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 08:48:50 PM »
I don't understand the need for "intra workout" nutrition if you eat before and after.

You will never "become legendary" with this sort of attitude, SquatsRule.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2012, 09:00:25 PM »
BFG: what's your take on GH15? And his advice

Read his first post. He came on here to discredit gh15's posts.

BFG says he is a top guru, but in a recent post admitted to me the competitor cycles he posted came from "his friend."

BFG looks to me like a UGL operator/drug dealer, whose angle to sell drugs is to portray
himself as a guru. I know people accuse(d) gh15 of doing the same. Though I never found any
one recommended source for drugs from gh15's posts. He did mention "sandra" or "flora" or "ret" a few times over the years but other than that didn't see it.

Apparently BFG has a source website, according to some members here. 'Onetimehard' claims to know who BFG is and that he is "legit". I would like to know myself, just out of curiosity. PM me if you know, I will keep it to myself if you wish. ;)

i understand post workout insulin, but why pre-workout?

BFG may have other ideas but pre-workout reduces protein breakdown, increases NO/blood flow/nutrient delivery to muscles. At least on paper this is logical and useful to me.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2012, 09:12:22 PM »
Read his first post. He came on here to discredit gh15's posts.

BFG says he is a top guru, but in a recent post admitted to me the competitor cycles he posted came from "his friend."

BFG looks to me like a UGL operator/drug dealer, whose angle to sell drugs is to portray
himself as a guru. I know people accuse(d) gh15 of doing the same. Though I never found any
one recommended source for drugs from gh15's posts. He did mention "sandra" or "flora" or "ret" a few times over the years but other than that didn't see it.

Apparently BFG has a source website, according to some members here. 'Onetimehard' claims to know who BFG is and that he is "legit". I would like to know myself, just out of curiosity. PM me if you know, I will keep it to myself if you wish. ;)

BFG may have other ideas but pre-workout reduces protein breakdown, increases NO/blood flow/nutrient delivery to muscles. At least on paper this is logical and useful to me.
Interesting thoughts...

Onetimehard's vouching for him here should carry some weight though, don't you think?

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2012, 09:22:43 PM »
Dead By 30  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2012, 09:28:20 PM »
Interesting thoughts...

Onetimehard's vouching for him here should carry some weight though, don't you think?

I don't know Onetimehard and haven't really paid much attention to his posts so I can't say. I'm sure I've argued with him a few times, can't remember about what specifically though. :D

BFG reminds me of one other online character, which is why I'm curious who he is.  :D