Author Topic: ...  (Read 7275 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: i get drepressed thinking about the fact i can never live the life
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2012, 01:13:25 PM »
Concentrate on your health because if you don't have that you don't have anything.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2012, 01:15:11 PM »
I'm really not qualified to speak with authority on this.  Warehouse management and procurement is a young man's game.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2012, 01:17:05 PM »
health is nothing to "focus" on

you are either healthy or you are sick

i am not sick

Nonsense , a good diet and exercise will prevent a host of maladies people ' suffer ; with already

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2012, 01:25:01 PM »
Stop flattering the topic opener! If you don't have the personality and the IQ to do something big, you will never be rich and famous. You can study, you can set goals, you can be hard-working, you can be brave, you can take risks, still there is a good chance that you will fail, because you are simply not that kind... I am talking about myself for example. I am an anxious, not too smart guy who doesn't conduct himself very well in social situations. I don't have the brain to be an online poker millionaire or a wall street shark, nor I have the charisma, a commanding presence to be a talkative, self confindent business man who can sell even his own shit to anyone.
The sad fact: I will never be rich.  :-\

I do, and I plan on being financially comfortable.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2012, 05:45:18 PM »
you dont choose your personality, it is entirely inherited. life is all about adapting , doing something with what you have. To do well with what you have you need faith. Also think about next generations, your kids, we re ot just existing to care about ourselves, we also exist to design new lives and make them better than ours. But to do so you have to be able to reverse engeneer yourself, and correct what's wrong, understand what you inherited, select what's good and what's bad... You can change yourself to some extent, but at some point you have to do with who you are andt go further. This is when you realize you re only a small link of a gigantic chain, only a detail in a gigantic picture.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2012, 09:20:08 PM »
$

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2012, 01:39:05 AM »
Study...

Yeah, knowledge is power. You're not rich because you haven't learned how to be.

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2012, 01:47:35 AM »
Money usually is already in the family somehow! sad but true. I now drug addicts who will soon be super rich when their dad dies. It is all in the family! Very hard to start poor and make it to the big leagues unless you are a famous athlete, actor,musician, or drug dealer wich is the worse choice. actors and musicians do not get shot! very hard to start from the bottom ground and hit the millions unless you can become a nuerosurgeon. takes a shit load of work to get a high paying job. doctors who own there own practice mae a shit load of money! especially ones who take cash and walk in clients. my doctor makes at least 2 grand on a shitty day!thats 56,000$ a month.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2012, 01:52:33 AM »
get real rich, how does one go about it
getting a decent job is one thing
but that doesnt make you rich does it

With your attitude you're never gonna be shit.

Hope this helps.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2012, 02:05:29 AM »
Money usually is already in the family somehow! sad but true. I now drug addicts who will soon be super rich when their dad dies. It is all in the family! Very hard to start poor and make it to the big leagues unless you are a famous athlete, actor,musician, or drug dealer wich is the worse choice. actors and musicians do not get shot! very hard to start from the bottom ground and hit the millions unless you can become a nuerosurgeon. takes a shit load of work to get a high paying job. doctors who own there own practice mae a shit load of money! especially ones who take cash and walk in clients. my doctor makes at least 2 grand on a shitty day!thats 56,000$ a month.

You're stupid as shiiiiit.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2012, 02:19:50 AM »
rich so that you dont ever have to worry about money and live comfortably with a housewife that doesnt work and children while still accumulating money

Attaining the point of wealth at which you won't worry about money is a fallacy. Worrying about finances is more of a mentality, and very wealthy people still make stupid financial decisions and lay awake at night fretting over bigger amounts than we do.

Being financialy secure, is a good blend of hard work, plenty of money, and most importantly sound budgeting skills.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2012, 02:25:32 AM »
Stop flattering the topic opener! If you don't have the personality and the IQ to do something big, you will never be rich and famous. You can study, you can set goals, you can be hard-working, you can be brave, you can take risks, still there is a good chance that you will fail, because you are simply not that kind... I am talking about myself for example. I am an anxious, not too smart guy who doesn't conduct himself very well in social situations. I don't have the brain to be an online poker millionaire or a wall street shark, nor I have the charisma, a commanding presence to be a talkative, self confindent business man who can sell even his own shit to anyone.
The sad fact: I will never be rich.  :-\

good post

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2012, 06:13:21 AM »
You're stupid as shiiiiit.

You must be on some bunk Kigtropin! The truth is in my post. Money is usually in the family. this day and age it is hard to go from poor to a millionaire unless you are a successfull doctor,neurosurgeon, or any other job that takes about a decade of schooling.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2012, 06:31:12 AM »
get real rich, how does one go about it

getting a decent job is one thing

but that doesnt make you rich does it

Being rich is not  "living the life"  after you get used to being "rich"  you just forget about it.....surrounded by everything you want and still feeling like shit ,is the worse thing that can happen to anyone.....depression often is worse ...

Youre only reminded that you  have the $$ when people look for you only cause you have $$$...not because of who you are ...

Dont get me wrong, IS cool to be rich I mean You can pay any sexy bitch to wrestle you anythime you want so thats the fun part.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2012, 06:45:52 AM »
the grass is always greener on the other side

nothing wrong with earning a good 100k but if you are still bitching about not being born a millionare you need a reality check or just go kill your self

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2012, 07:15:38 AM »
People have miserable lives, work at jobs they hate, sacrifice their health working long hours because they are slaves to their posessions, to their mortgage payments and car payments that they have to pay and then they are brainwashed by the media into buying things that you don't need. You were not created to work, to buy a house, or to buy the next iphone or whatever to make CEOs and banks richer by profiting off you. Let go and be free

More is better is the motto that drives us. Thats why we upgrade our cars every 2 years and buy a bigger house if we get that raise.If you live for having it all,what you have  will never be enough. So ask yourself is more better? Its not. The key to enlightenment is not to add to, but take away.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2012, 07:49:23 AM »
The world is made up of people who take chances and those who don't. People who live in fear and people who don't. If you live in fear, you probably aren't going to be able to take the chances it would take to become "rich"...

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2012, 07:50:39 AM »
1. Debt equals slavery
2. You cannot negotiate from a position of weakness
3. In ancient times, warriors first made themselves invulnerable then sought vulnerability in their opponents

That should help you get started.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2012, 08:03:11 AM »
Learn from Jews who NEVER take no for an answer. Some claim that they are genetically made this way.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2012, 08:08:49 AM »
Learn from Jews who NEVER take no for an answer. Some claim that they are genetically made this way.

It has little to do with genetics you dud, it's the way they are raised. Just like blackfolk could be stand up citizens, too bad they tend to not know their fathers, their mothers cannot control them and their male role models are straight up heartless killaz.

Put that black guy in a high pressure, money grubbing jewish family and he will also be a rich kunt

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2012, 08:35:05 AM »
People have miserable lives, work at jobs they hate, sacrifice their health working long hours because they are slaves to their posessions, to their mortgage payments and car payments that they have to pay and then they are brainwashed by the media into buying things that you don't need. You were not created to work, to buy a house, or to buy the next iphone or whatever to make CEOs and banks richer by profiting off you. Let go and be free

More is better is the motto that drives us. Thats why we upgrade our cars every 2 years and buy a bigger house if we get that raise.If you live for having it all,what you have  will never be enough. So ask yourself is more better? Its not. The key to enlightenment is not to add to, but take away.

Good post! Materialism is a killer.
Money in the bank creates interest, Stuff in your house creates debt.
tank u jesus

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2012, 09:23:33 AM »
Good post! Materialism is a killer.
Money in the bank creates interest, Stuff in your house creates debt.

Saving up before buying something has been a good method for thousands of years.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2012, 09:32:03 AM »
On a serious note ...anyone that wants to learn about having REAL money needs to associate themselves with a circle of jews.
I know a few of them and have learned a lot. A big thing is like someone else said, not taking NO for an answer.

More education DOES NOT EQUAL more money. Yes, you need a base set of skills and some knowledge. But if you possess an ability to learn with slightly above intelligence then that is a recipe for success.

You'll never get ahead working for someone else.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2012, 11:06:55 AM »
You sound like a troll anabolicho.

You do not have what it takes to make any money.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2012, 08:40:13 PM »
bro i hate to break the news to you, but to be a part of the social club your talking of, you have to sell your soul and be a puppet, these people who are a part of all the rich circles all paid a price, they sold out, nobody makes it like you think, its all a illusion, bro to be honest money isnt worth what you think its only worth the money its printed on thats not backed by gold or silver so a dollar is really worth about 8 cents, once you been around people who are in the circles if your a human, you dont want to be a part of that fake pussy homo sell out club. No such thing as the american dream, were all living the american nightmare, i say gain knowledge study the illuminati and the nwo and the elite who are all part of the occult, and gain real knowledge, its all an illusion for you to be a nobody and spend your life watching your favorite sports team, or what the fuck ever on the tv will fixate you.