Author Topic: Romney right about jeep  (Read 7249 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Romney right about jeep
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 11:42:11 AM »

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 11:58:59 AM »
Am I reading this right? The Jeeps that will be sold in China will be assembled there. Does that mean U.S.-sold Jeeps will still be built here?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 12:00:06 PM »
This why you never trust liberals gentleman. They lied their way into the white house, they lied about the other opponents record and the media back it and reported it. What's even worse, is that dumb people fell for it. There are quite a few examples on this site. I don't take Obama seriously, I never really did, as well as his minions. Not only do they have a disregard for the constitution, but they have a blatant disregard for the law. They are criminals in every sense of the word. This is fact, not a rant.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 12:05:23 PM »
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130114/AUTO04/301140373/Chrysler-build-Jeeps-China?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Romnney was right

romney was just as wrong as you are,ffirst did you even read the article,wait don't answer obviously not.romney said they were going to move all production to china     fox news smart

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 12:07:12 PM »
romney was just as wrong as you are,ffirst did you even read the article,wait don't answer obviously not.romney said they were going to move all production to china     fox news smart

Did he say "ALL"? 

And why move any?  We have jobless people here who need work 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 12:09:57 PM »
When Mitt Romney told a crowd in Ohio last week that he had read a report saying Jeep was "thinking of moving all production to China," there was at least a potentially defensible explanation.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 12:14:57 PM »
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130114/AUTO04/301140373/Chrysler-build-Jeeps-China?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Romnney was right
That article is not saying Romney was right.  It says Romney was wrong.  What Romney suggested is that the jeeps we would be buying in America would be made in China.  The article you posted says that Chrysler wants to expand its market to China and have that expansion of the Jeep produced there.  So that's not the same thing as Romney said.

Now, with that said.  I have no doubt that the ultimate intention of Chrysler was to eventually have Chinese manufacturing replace jeeps made here, that's just the way these fucking cocksucking greedy bastards roll.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 12:17:32 PM »
That article is not saying Romney was right.  It says Romney was wrong.  What Romney suggested is that the jeeps we would be buying in America would be made in China.  The article you posted says that Chrysler wants to expand its market to China and have that expantion of the Jeep produced there.  So that's not the same thing as Romney said.

Now, with that said.  I have no doubt that the ultimate intention of Chrysler was to eventually have Chinese manufacturing replace jeeps made here, that's just the way these fucking cocksucking greedy bastards roll.

Yup.  I was looking for a Jeep - but fuckers are real expensive now for what you are getting.  Terrible mileage, breakdown issues, etc. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 12:17:42 PM »
This why you never trust liberals gentleman. They lied their way into the white house, they lied about the other opponents record and the media back it and reported it. What's even worse, is that dumb people fell for it. There are quite a few examples on this site. I don't take Obama seriously, I never really did, as well as his minions. Not only do they have a disregard for the constitution, but they have a blatant disregard for the law. They are criminals in every sense of the word. This is fact, not a rant.

They have yet to approach anywhere near the level of criminality that the GWB administration did, but just give them time.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 12:17:59 PM »
The liberals accusations of what he supposed said was debunked by a fact check after one of the debates. No, not "factcheck.org" where Soros is one of the prime investors.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2013, 12:19:28 PM »
They have yet to approach anywhere near the level of criminality that the GWB administration did, but just give them time.

Yeah, you keep right on drinking the kool-aid and believe that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2013, 12:22:07 PM »

Wait - obama has continued all of the bush policies and then added a few on top of that.  How does that not make him worse?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 12:22:12 PM »
The liberals accusations of what he supposed said was debunked by a fact check after one of the debates. No, not "factcheck.org" where Soros is one of the prime investors.
Ok, what exactly did Romney say? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2013, 12:25:09 PM »
Yup.  I was looking for a Jeep - but fuckers are real expensive now for what you are getting.  Terrible mileage, breakdown issues, etc. 
They've been kinda pricey for a long time but they also seem to hold thier value good after used so that counts for something.  It's nice to sell your used car for more than you would others in the same range.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 12:26:52 PM »
They've been kinda pricey for a long time but they also seem to hold thier value good after used so that counts for something.  It's nice to sell your used car for more than you would others in the same range.

That is true they hold their value great.  My 02 Exploer is still rolling strong

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 12:40:52 PM »
That article is not saying Romney was right.  It says Romney was wrong.  What Romney suggested is that the jeeps we would be buying in America would be made in China.  The article you posted says that Chrysler wants to expand its market to China and have that expansion of the Jeep produced there.  So that's not the same thing as Romney said.

since when do little details like that matter on this board?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 12:56:04 PM »

was it fox and friends factcheck  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D can you post a link, i need a good laugh

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 01:02:39 PM »
That is true they hold their value great.  My 02 Exploer is still rolling strong
I'm not familiar with the Jeep Exploer ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2013, 01:05:11 PM »
I'm not familiar with the Jeep Exploer ???

Ford Explorer 2002 i'm still driving 100k miles.  No problems whatsoever.  Going to drive it till it dies and then figure something out.  Thought I wanted a jeep and drove a few but the ones like liked were up about 38k and horrible on a lease. 

Looking at something else right now.  I like the idea of taking top off, but other than that - whats the point of a jeep if you are not going off road a lot?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2013, 01:51:27 PM »
Wait - obama has continued all of the bush policies and then added a few on top of that.  How does that not make him worse?

Interesting. 

Would you agree, Coach?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2013, 01:52:16 PM »
Interesting. 

Would you agree, Coach?

I detested W 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2013, 02:00:27 PM »
I detested W 

Is there a president you didnt?

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2013, 11:24:15 AM »
GM and Ford do HUGE business in China (which is the sole reason why Buick wasn't axed even though Pontiac, Saturn, Hummer, and SAAB were).  Chrysler, which is owned by Italian-based Fiat, probably wants to get a piece of the pie.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2013, 11:42:45 AM »
At this point no jobs are being axed in the U.S.

These Jeeps are going to be produced in China/Russia for local consumption.

At this point Romney is wrong. He had some of the facts correct but those China/Russia plants aren't being built at cost to U.S. Chrysler jobs.

If Chrysler moved production from the U.S. to China/Russia at a cost to U.S. jobs then he would have been totally correct.