Author Topic: Why I want Romney to win :)  (Read 1445 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Why I want Romney to win :)
« on: October 28, 2012, 09:51:30 PM »
Because I'm fucking rich  ;D Anyone who votes for him and isn't a millionaire, thanks in advance. I will buy more European clothes, watches, Cars and more electronics from Asia :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Why I want Romney to win :)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 09:53:38 PM »
Because I'm fucking rich  ;D Anyone who votes for him and isn't a millionaire, thanks in advance. I will buy more European clothes, watches, Cars and more electronics from Asia :)

Sure you are. All multi million airs post on get big and brag about their wealth ::)

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 09:59:09 PM »
Coach my watch on my wrist right now costs more than your family's cars.  I could take a pic and post it if i knew how to post pictures. (someone would have to teach me how to post pics)  Its a Audemars Piguet Royal Oak offshore edition.... Ill even write "go fuck yourself poor coach" underneath it ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 10:09:15 PM »
Coach my watch on my wrist right now costs more than your family's cars.  I could take a pic and post it if i knew how to post pictures. (someone would have to teach me how to post pics)  Its a Audemars Piguet Royal Oak offshore edition.... Ill even write "go fuck yourself poor coach" underneath it ;)

Of course you do. I have a $36k Roger Dubuis but who FUCKING cares.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 11:34:55 PM »
Coach... Your a personal trainer who works out of a storage shed. Difference between you and I, I am a millionaire, you train millionaires kids. I come on this site when I have some down time to kill every couple weeks or months. You are on it ALL DAY EVERY DAY something a TRULY busy person doesn't have time for ;) Sometimes people become delusional when they work with rich people and think what their clients have is what they have. Im sure one of your clients parents have a nice watch, you don't. Back to reality buddy.. ;) Just in case you haven't noticed, lots of people on this site are in the "training business",  We all know how much trainers make.  :-*

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 11:47:22 PM »
Coach... Your a personal trainer who works out of a storage shed. Difference between you and I, I am a millionaire, you train millionaires kids. I come on this site when I have some down time to kill every couple weeks or months. You are on it ALL DAY EVERY DAY something a TRULY busy person doesn't have time for ;) Sometimes people become delusional when they work with rich people and think what their clients have is what they have. Im sure one of your clients parents have a nice watch, you don't. Back to reality buddy.. ;) Just in case you haven't noticed, lots of people on this site are in the "training business",  We all know how much trainers make.  :-*

Yes, but not all pull in 35-40k per mo. See the difference?

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 09:34:16 AM »

amen brother

uh why is this on V not politics?

weird

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 02:20:17 AM »
Yes, but not all pull in 35-40k per mo. See the difference?

holy shit hats of if coach makes half that

I know a guy in los angeles with lee labrada body who has few clients here n there at golds, makes shit.