Author Topic: The very definition of a Smarmy DICKHEAD-Paul Ryan and wife on labor day- Video  (Read 4263 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Ryan will be such a huge improvement over Biden in eight days.....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Ryan will be such a huge improvement over Biden in eight days.....
Not gonna happen and if it did (less than a 25 percent chance), it would be much worse.  He is a moron.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Gallup: Romney up 52-45 among early voters. Smarmy is thinking you can be an accomplice to murder and get away with because you're the president.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The Boy (no way I can use man to describe Ryan) named his embryo for fucks sakes.  This is not a rational person we are dealing with.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Gallup: Romney up 52-45 among early voters. Smarmy is thinking you can be an accomplice to murder and get away with because you're the president.
Electoral College is not favoring Romney whatsoever. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Electoral College is not favoring Romney whatsoever. 

Which electoral are you watching? Haha. Doubt its changed since last week...haha

POB

• Getbig IV
Which electoral are you watching? Haha. Doubt its changed since last week...haha

Hope your putting your $ where your mouth is,you could triple it if your right

http://linemakers.sportingnews.com/sport/2012-10-26/presidential-election-odds-barack-obama-mitt-romney-las-vegas-betting-line

Obama-250
Romney+200

That's not close at all...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Hope your putting your $ where your mouth is,you could triple it if your right

http://linemakers.sportingnews.com/sport/2012-10-26/presidential-election-odds-barack-obama-mitt-romney-las-vegas-betting-line

Obama-250
Romney+200

That's not close at all...

Seriously?? Lol

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

The one I saw on Fox News has Obama down to 221, having moved Michigan to "toss up".

Obama plunged from 265 to 201 in a month's time on RCP.

And, I believe, CNN has him at 237 as does Rasmussen.

If that weren't enough, Bill Clinton is being dispatched to, of all places, Minnesota.

Now who would have EVER thought the libs would have to be defending Minnesota, at all in this race?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The one I saw on Fox News has Obama down to 221, having moved Michigan to "toss up".

Obama plungoed from 265 to 201 in a month's time on RCP.

And, I believe, CNN has him at 237 as does Rasmussen.

If that weren't enough, Bill Clinton is being dispatched to, of all places, Minnesota.

Now who would have EVER thought the libs would have to be defending Minnesota, at all in this race?

Go to realclearpolitics electoral map.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
If you want a shocker...watch Illinois....GOP has made some gains there the last two cycles and Obama wasn't polling high enough around Chicago (Cook county) to cancel out the downstate GOP.

TA calling someone else a smarmy dickhead?  That has to be the clearest case of projection I can recall...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i feel bad for Ryan.  He keeps ending up in these completely uncontrolled environments, waiting, in the most uncomfortable spots.  

that walking group should have kept moving.  He should have had a wall of friendly community members to block that kid out.  They were stuck in that uncomfortable silence, much like that dishwashing photo op.

it's funny you never ever see romney in these uncontrolled, uncomfortable situations - almost like they're scooting him into douche territory on purpose.

His team of handlers/event planners have been doing excellent with mitt, but very shitty with paul ryan.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
w

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Planted hecklers and demonstrators.  They pulled the same crap during Special Olympics ceremonies, state fair children's award events and other family friendly activities. 

Who are the real dickhead's?  ::)

:

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Planted hecklers and demonstrators.  They pulled the same crap during Special Olympics ceremonies, state fair children's award events and other family friendly activities. 

Who are the real dickhead's?  ::)

It's always good for some fun, though.