Author Topic: Mitt Romney's Fake Disaster Relief Event In Ohio is a DISASTER  (Read 8529 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: Mitt Romney's Fake Disaster Relief Event In Ohio is a DISASTER
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2012, 09:28:52 AM »
The smart thing would be he would have put the monkey on Obamas back - Hey Obama we have all the goods here what next? If Obama would have declined by saying FEMA has it under control yadayada he could have taken that that and played it in his favor. If he would have taken it again it would have worked in his favor.

hahaha the fucked up thing here is we talk about it like he would do it only to gain voters - We don't even think about the aspect that he SHOULD DO IT NEVER MIND BECAUSE ITS THE DECENT THING TODO lolol

Reading your posts on politics is like listening to a virgin lecture about sex.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2012, 09:30:54 AM »
I thought a REAL October surprise would have been Romney writing a TEN MILLION DOLLAR CHECK to the Red Cross.

Imagine him doing that, upstaging everyone.   yes, we know he's rich.  But wow, he coudl get so much goodwill and positive headlines from that.  He's probably worth close to a billion - he's always minimized his wealth and given half a billion to his kids already (100 mil each)...

Just ten million, a check handed to president of red cross about 15 minutes before obama lands to meet christie.  THen get out of the way.

No, instead it's weak rallies, with a Penske rental truck with $5k of granola bars driving from Wisconsin to flooded NJ... really?

No, the real October surprise was the youtube video that caused four americans to get killed, it was by no means Obama watching the attack in real time and refusing to send help.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2012, 09:32:25 AM »
There is two of them and one was on loan genius.  The loaned one expired and was sent back upon request.  Is that so difficult to understand.

There was no expiration date.  I've read about it.  The liberals have made that shit up to make it look better.  Go back and find an article saying that contemporaneously, that is, back in 2009.

It was like the very first thing he did.  It was like the very first day.  Please......

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2012, 09:34:55 AM »
No, the real October surprise was the youtube video that caused four americans to get killed, it was by no means Obama watching the attack in real time and refusing to send help.

I agree completely - it appears the attack took 7 hours, and he could have had help there in an hour.  it's disgusting and completely unacceptable.  Every republican should be shouting about this attack from every microphone they can reach.  

This storm shouldn't be the top story.   not at all.  Romney refuses to even mention obama's name in speeches 3 times in FL yesterday - won't bring up embassy any more either.  

We need an independent investigation into these attacks.  Not a white-house controlled investigation that'll take 18 months to start (that's what happened with 9/11/2001) - we need an INDEPENDENT investigation into the embassy attacks.  I'm not optimistic about it even happening, tho.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2012, 09:35:02 AM »
Reading your posts on politics is like listening to a virgin lecture about sex.

Why is that? I get your point but please elaborate why you feel that I cannot or rather don't have the capacity to have an opinion in regards to politics?

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2012, 09:37:00 AM »
I agree completely - it appears the attack took 7 hours, and he could have had help there in an hour.  it's disgusting and completely unacceptable.  Every republican should be shouting about this attack from every microphone they can reach.  

This storm shouldn't be the top story.   not at all.  Romney refuses to even mention obama's name in speeches 3 times in FL yesterday - won't bring up embassy any more either.  

We need an independent investigation into these attacks.  Not a white-house controlled investigation that'll take 18 months to start (that's what happened with 9/11/2001) - we need an INDEPENDENT investigation into the embassy attacks.  I'm not optimistic about it even happening, tho.

Solid post

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2012, 09:41:45 AM »
americans only want an investigation if they disagree with the (D) or the (R) next to the name of the person in charge.  Sad, and it sucks.  Nothing is gonna change either, everyone too blinded with dem/repub to care about right/wrong.  I like politics but times like this, it makes me sick. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2012, 09:42:00 AM »
Cameron slams Romney on "middle of nowhere" Olympics
Following Mitt Romney's critique of security at the London Olympics, British Prime Minister David Cameron told reporters Thursday that obstacles are inevitable when such an event is held in a busy city rather than "the middle of nowhere," presumably a swipe at Romney, who helped organize the 2002 Olympics in Salt Lake City, Utah.

No one cares.

Hawk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2012, 09:43:29 AM »
No one cares.
About the bullshit "Churchill bust" nonsense?

Yes, I agree with you.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2012, 09:47:24 AM »
Adonis, did you forget romney was a priest..the dude is a good person..stop with the bullshit..its all about smaller goverment

Yes because being a priest has ANYTHING to do with being "Good"...... ::)

Like that proves a God damn thing, priests are just as corrupted as anybody else.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2012, 09:48:51 AM »
About the bullshit "Churchill bust" nonsense?

Yes, I agree with you.
Meh, that too. But no one gives a shit about Cameron and Romney's bickering about the Olympics either.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2012, 09:51:24 AM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2012, 10:13:15 AM »
Can't stop whats coming

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2012, 10:17:36 AM »
Look, the media and pundits would have a field day.  Romney is "buying" friendship, votes, media, etc.  He'd have been a laughing stock.

Obama can piss on the Churchill Bust in the Oval Office, but Romney gets pissed on for saying that there had been problems with the Britain's security for the Olympics, which was true.  Fuck it, Romney can never win the liberal media.

It's a big show.  Yes, Christie needs MONEY from Obama to help rebuild Jersey.  Everyone realizes this.

Christie: "Hello, Mr. President.  We really need money badly, as you can see."

Obama: "Yes, I see.  I will instruct FEMA to get on this immediately."

Christie: "President Obama is clearly a great and wonderful leader."

Really? Piss on the Church Hill Bust?

You mean return it to the owners? This Bust situation is highly overblown.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2012, 01:02:56 PM »
Why is that? I get your point but please elaborate why you feel that I cannot or rather don't have the capacity to have an opinion in regards to politics?

I'm just being an asshole; everyone is entitled to their opinion. But I also don't think the country is liable to interpret Romney's actions as you say they would. I think Romney knows this and that's why he hasn't done any such thing.

Why be known as the rich douche who wasted even more (he spent over $42 million in 2008) of his personal wealth on an exceedingly obvious PR ploy? This is the first presidential election where outside groups can spend as much money as they want and, for now, such spending favors Republicans. Most analysts figure that this will get Romney elected if anything will and that no personal hijincks or ploys are needed, especially when they are liable to be misinterpreted by a generally hostile media and a population that simply doesn't like the guy very much.

Hawk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2012, 01:57:30 PM »
Meh, that too. But no one gives a shit about Cameron and Romney's bickering about the Olympics either.
LOL

Its obvious you did not understand my reason for posting the video. It's fine...like many here, you aren't very bright.  :-\

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2012, 06:36:51 PM »
Oh that's a great strategy - if you think that everything is suspect and however hard you try you never find out the truth than you excuse yourself of critical thinking, its the lazy way out since anything else would require you to actually use your brain.

I feel sorry for the people who are taking this election seriously and think they haven't been played. ;)

Do I have proof of what I say? No but I have an unusual ability to see things for what they are. Time is better spent than picking apart a fixed election.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2012, 07:59:09 PM »
LOL

Its obvious you did not understand my reason for posting the video. It's fine...like many here, you aren't very bright.  :-\
I understood it. I just don't care.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2012, 08:45:34 PM »
Based on what he wants to do with FEMA and the National Disaster Management Agency, I`d say he really couldn`t care any less what happens.  Charity alone won`t repair the damage.  Its not feasible at all.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2012, 09:01:17 PM »
Really...all you lib Obama douchbags have to say is Romney's relief event is a disaster? People don't have power and food in NYC and Long Island. Romney's not in any postion to do shiyt about that but the vaunted FEMA/Obama failure train should be all over it right?
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2012, 09:19:17 PM »
Really...all you lib Obama douchbags have to say is Romney's relief event is a disaster? People don't have power and food in NYC and Long Island. Romney's not in any postion to do shiyt about that but the vaunted FEMA/Obama failure train should be all over it right?

I think he could donate $10 million.... and win the election as a result.  Nobody would hate on his $ anymore. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2012, 09:34:39 PM »
G

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2012, 11:34:11 PM »
FEMA sure as hell isn't doing a whole lot on Staten Island.
L

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2012, 12:14:16 AM »
when is each democrat moving 5 homeless in ?  that will end homelessness

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2012, 04:18:00 AM »
FEMA sure as hell isn't doing a whole lot on Staten Island.

no way obama drops the ball now.  they're sending in hundreds of thousands of gallons of gas, fema and a whole lotta people this morning.  It'll be a day of staten island headlines but the weekend is here, marathon.... what a mess.  But i'm betting obama sends a ton of people there, is staten island is the narrative today.

Will we be talking about the jobs report today, or staten island?