Author Topic: Mitt Romney's Fake Disaster Relief Event In Ohio is a DISASTER  (Read 8542 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Mitt Romney's Fake Disaster Relief Event In Ohio is a DISASTER
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2012, 04:22:22 AM »
Jobs report.....but the there are pictures of Staten Island in ruins and lines for gas etc. These are pretty compelling. There is nothing Romeny can or should do about Sandy...not his job. He will seize the jobs report info and continue to slam barry on Libya. It gets worse and worse CBS is now breaking news on it. He did nothing, led nowhere but to another fund raiser. I bet he couldn't wait to get on a plane to New Jersey however.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2012, 04:32:08 AM »
Further...as we know Axlerod is read into eveything going on in the White House and makes political decisions on national security matters that he knows nothing about. So how come ol David didn't way in on Libya. They had drone feeds and coms with both the safe house and the consulate. If I was Obama's guy (chocking) I would have been foaming at the mouth to get some high speed unit in there to save the day. There were tons of options and had Obama acted...this would have been much bigger then Bin Laden. This would have been a fast reaction, leading from the front opportunity...not some wussy, dragged to the table affair like the Bin Laden raid. And the best part...purely political of course,  it didn't have to succeed. All he needed was hellfires smoking ragheads...Marines fast-roping in with FA-18's over head...making an attempt. Saving everybody was icing on the cake. But once again Obama proves he's a pussy of epic magnitude. Sandy was safe...FEMA has a playbook...Barry releases funds and gets on airfarce one for his photo op. Good job barry.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2012, 04:43:03 AM »
Reading your posts on politics is like listening to a virgin lecture about sex.

Lol ;D