Author Topic: ..  (Read 6077 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
^This

Last year after a cut, everyone told me the same thing when i dropped 15lbs of pretty much fat. Everyone thought i was actuallly 10-15lbs heavier... It's amazing what losing fat and water can do :)

Pictures can be misleading, in real life if someone knew that guy I am sure they would know and see the difference. Also I notice he used dbol. I only used dbol once (not a fan), and actually when i got off dbol i looked better, all that bloat hides the gains.

Now the real question is why are people whining, crying about some other dude's log on another forum?

Army of One

• Getbig V
Steroids are not magical muscle-creating elixirs, sometimes I feel like there is this perception that they're like synthol except the muscle is real.  "Studies show" that if you take steroids and don't work out at all you will gain some muscle but it's a very small amount.  If you take steroids and work out exactly the same and eat exactly the same as when you were not taking steroids I suspect you will look almost exactly the same, which seems to be the case with this fellow.

???

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
^Butt loads of steroids, hgh, insulin and God knows what :) Also favourable genetics and pig out food.

Don't forget the mystical gut.

Realistically, not everyone is a professional bodybuilder. I sure as hell would love to throw away my job and be able to train/eat for only one purpose, however that's not realistic. The best gains/results I had was two years ago when I was on sick leave for 3 months and the wifey was with her mother abroad. I had all the time to myself and was able to purely focus on lifting and eating, gained 34lbs and leaned out.

Ronnie abused the hell out of himself to be where he's at. That's the reality.

We seem to hold everyone up to the standard of professional bodybuilders. I've seen a few other similar threads where people are being bashed even though they did achieve results but 'not good enough' or "pshht.. I could achieve that in TWO DAYS".

Bold claims and a lot of hate.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
???

"???" what?  Ronnie worked out really hard and ate vast quantities of food for his entire adult life to look like that.  He didn't just take steroids and sit around and get big while lifting and eating like your average gym rat, that's my whole point.  If you think he'd look like that with any old training and diet at all you are nuts.

^^^ what he said, basically.

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
also how is this before his first cycle aka natural?  ::)

I wouldn't consider that physique that advanced even in natural standarts. Solid 5+ years of training type level.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
he aimed for the red skin bloofy look so i guess he succeeded.
T