Author Topic: any ideas? girl playing me/using me  (Read 23600 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: any ideas? girl playing me/using me
« Reply #275 on: November 23, 2012, 04:06:27 PM »
Did you mount the bitch yet?  It's been three weeks.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #276 on: November 23, 2012, 04:07:35 PM »
lmfao!!!! Plenty of money for steroids but no car?? Hahaa!!!  ;D

no car :-\
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #277 on: November 23, 2012, 04:18:33 PM »
Did you mount the bitch yet?  It's been three weeks.

not yet dude. I want to though, trying to get her alone......probably when she out of school over winter break. Since i moved again Ive been doing the online thing and its been a complete mess for me.  you remember that dark haired slut with the  green eyes i had up here over the summer ?  bitch was 22 years old with a damn 3 year old..... said i  flat out dont want that baggage and she hates me now...would of taken it if i could of gone back in time.....she wont talk to me now lol
l

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #278 on: November 23, 2012, 04:29:29 PM »
flinstones you loser girl

please tell everyone who you think i am you weird little homo

in your own time guy

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #279 on: November 23, 2012, 04:29:45 PM »
WTF is wrong with you? Priorities kid, priorities!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #280 on: November 23, 2012, 04:49:45 PM »
I read one page of this boring whiny ass thread and this flintstones homo sounds like a loser of epic proportions.
T

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: November 23, 2012, 04:51:27 PM »
not yet dude. I want to though, trying to get her alone......probably when she out of school over winter break. Since i moved again Ive been doing the online thing and its been a complete mess for me.  you remember that dark haired slut with the  green eyes i had up here over the summer ?  bitch was 22 years old with a damn 3 year old..... said i  flat out dont want that baggage and she hates me now...would of taken it if i could of gone back in time.....she wont talk to me now lol
christ, you are hopeless

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #282 on: November 23, 2012, 04:53:31 PM »
ya i know.  look this girl isnt crawling to me by any means  anymore but she does want me to be her bodyguard and wants me to go with her places once she starts driving shes getting a car in the next week or two ....i told her how i felt about her with other guys and i wouldnt be comfortable with it  she said its just her girlfriends ....even offered to pay me too..,,.if i can get paid to hang out with 18 year olds  its not the end of the world..

that sounds like a good situation actually.  She doesn't want the title, wants to keep her options open, you can respect that.

Drive her around, let her feed you and pay for gas... you'll be the default available d1ck for her and her friends, with no committment to any of them.  And any dude driving up with 5 girls in the car must have game, you'll do great in any club yall enter.

Being their designated male wingman sounds like a fine deal!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #283 on: November 23, 2012, 09:54:40 PM »
that sounds like a good situation actually.  She doesn't want the title, wants to keep her options open, you can respect that.

Drive her around, let her feed you and pay for gas... you'll be the default available d1ck for her and her friends, with no committment to any of them.  And any dude driving up with 5 girls in the car must have game, you'll do great in any club yall enter.

Being their designated male wingman sounds like a fine deal!

ya well her mom knows about me i guess....mom caught her in the closet masterbating to me over the phone lol  :D  i heard everything it was pretty funny.  "$$$$$$$ who is that!!! what are you doing?"  lol....

my point is this girl locks herself in her closet on a friday night to masterbate to some dude shes met once her life, but of course according to onetimehard......shes getting it 5 black guys on the side multiple times daily, all at one time.
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #284 on: November 23, 2012, 10:05:00 PM »
my point is this girl locks herself in her closet on a friday night to masterbate to some dude shes met once her life, but of course according to onetimehard......shes getting it 5 black guys on the side multiple times daily, all at one time.
You're an idiot if you think she's not getting it from other places as well. Just because she's finger banging herself while talking to you doesn't mean that she's not doing it for other dudes as well.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #285 on: November 23, 2012, 10:06:49 PM »
youtube tom leykis

esp part about not talking to her for 14 days

then call her up and be liek can I come over?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #286 on: November 23, 2012, 10:13:49 PM »
christ, you are hopeless

lol you guys are all the hopeless ones. Seriously 95% fucken percent of you (not all) ....giving advice on women are a bunch of losers who have never even had a decent looking girlfriend, who live for the club every weekend bringing back drunk skanks like its some sort of conquest.....     I thought that was cool, till i actually went to a club the first time in my life and brought back a 7 without even walking in the fucking club standing the parking lot 5 minutes. That's when it hit me what all a bunch of loosers most of you guys are who give advice on women  like it takes some sort of talent(:......not one of you fucks even pulled half the sht i have at 19 not one of you looked half as good as me at  19.....dont forget I like to fuck with you guys as much as you like to fuck with me, not to say this thread isnt serious....real talk Im having a hard time getting it with this girl but theres nothing i can do about it..  Whatever...I got a bitch in her thirties who blows the fucken shit out of  99% of yalls wives that i can have  ANY time i want, you would probably pay  a grand for a night with  :D   shut the fuck up all you
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #287 on: November 23, 2012, 10:16:00 PM »
lol you guys are all the hopeless ones. Seriously 95% fucken percent of you (not all) ....giving advice on women are a bunch of losers who have never even had a decent looking girlfriend, who live for the club every weekend bringing back drunk skanks like its some sort of conquest.....     I thought that was cool, till i actually went to a club the first time in my life and brought back a 7 without even walking in the fucking club standing the parking lot 5 minutes. That's when it hit me what all a bunch of loosers most of you guys are who give advice on women  like it takes some sort of talent(:......not one of you fucks even pulled half the sht i have at 19 not one of you looked half as good as me at  19.....dont forget I like to fuck with you guys as much as you like to fuck with me, not to say this thread isnt serious....real talk Im having a hard time getting it with this girl but theres nothing i can do about it..  Whatever...I got a bitch in her thirties who blows the fucken shit out of  99% of yalls wives that i can have  ANY time i want, you would probably pay  a grand for a night with  :D   shut the fuck up all you
*Facepalm*
You are an idiot.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #288 on: November 23, 2012, 10:24:36 PM »
You're an idiot if you think she's not getting it from other places as well. Just because she's finger banging herself while talking to you doesn't mean that she's not doing it for other dudes as well.

agree with you....
l

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #289 on: November 23, 2012, 11:47:57 PM »

how much do you spend on legitropin pharma grade gh, monthly?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #290 on: November 24, 2012, 01:25:33 AM »
Love this thread, please don't let it die soon :D
You remind me of myself when i started juicing and got this cool body and when it was over all you can think about is how other people will see you. Well, with time you will find out almost no one gives a shit if you wear a L or XL shirt, if you look buffed or not except GUYS in the gym, that's when most people who like to train for themselves keep training and the other guys jst plain quit or never ease on the juice.

If she mentions your size (doubt it) just say "you told me you didn't like huge guys so i cut a bit on training and lost some weight" and buy a car man!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: November 24, 2012, 01:30:16 AM »
the internal conflict within flint is hilarious to behold

T

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #292 on: November 24, 2012, 01:34:19 AM »