Author Topic: Derek Anthony - heart attack - coma - and recovery  (Read 242526 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony Update
« Reply #550 on: November 03, 2012, 10:51:00 AM »
I hope they arrest Primemuscle.

I hope they arrest you. -Know anything about IP addresses? Mine is not associated with that sick stuff, but yours might be.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Derek Anthony - had a heart attack - in a coma
« Reply #551 on: November 03, 2012, 10:52:04 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Why I really don't care if DA lives of dies
« Reply #552 on: November 03, 2012, 10:56:24 AM »
I see it this way:

I do not wish death upon him, but it's difficult to have sympathy for him.  My sympathy could go toward a lot more important things.

Are you saying you have a limited quantity of sympathy? Hope you die young then, because if you live to be as old as me, you will see a lot of people you care about die before you do and you'll be out of sympathy.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #553 on: November 03, 2012, 11:06:02 AM »
Are you saying you have a limited quantity of sympathy? Hope you die young then, because if you live to be as old as me, you will see a lot of people you care about die before you do and you'll be out of sympathy.

I have all the sympathy in the world for people that deserve it, not for some fool who comes on here, posts a youtube video that says, "SCREW YOU BITCHES!! 20 INCH SYNTHOL ARMS!!"  ::) ::)

Just face this fact and move on. I can have unlimited amount of sympathy for many people in this world, just not someone like DA.
X

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #554 on: November 03, 2012, 11:26:56 AM »

Just accept the fact that some people genuinely don't feel bad for Derek. If everyone HAD to feel bad for him, it would totally devalue whatever real sympathy someone might have. You have no business telling people what to feel or think.
from incomplete data

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #555 on: November 03, 2012, 11:30:13 AM »
I don't remember a fucking post he ever made, but I remember Stark's helicopter and gore loving ass.  And to this day, I believe Goatboy is Dr Chimps.  Switching usernames and playing identity crisis has been done before on getbig.

As far as Anthony, I don't know his history, just guys posting photos of him being touched by men.  What do I feel?  What would he feel, if my chest was fucked up?  

Onlyme was a more important figure to getbig than him.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!    >:(

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #556 on: November 03, 2012, 11:35:10 AM »
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!    >:(

;D

You both have/had a Secret Love(r) for that FatBitch here in San Diego.   

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #557 on: November 03, 2012, 11:47:24 AM »
Just accept the fact that some people genuinely don't feel bad for Derek. If everyone HAD to feel bad for him, it would totally devalue whatever real sympathy someone might have. You have no business telling people what to feel or think.

Exactly. He is coming off as preachy, which is really annoying. He doesn't realize that you can have all the sympathy in the world for family and friends and for people with real issues, but not for someone like DA. He is not going to convince me or really anyone else. He needs to give up his just cause.
X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: November 03, 2012, 11:55:45 AM »
There are some people in this thread who pretend to care about derek's faith, a complete stranger, solely in order to look good in the eyes of...other complete strangers / board members. This is called hypocrisy. Nothing more, nothing less. I dont give a fuck about this dude's death, and in fact i think that as a bad example not to follow he s going to be a good example for younger people to train naturally, the healthy way. In fact do the exact opposite of everything DA did and you ll be allright.
DA was unable to contribute in any positive way to mankind, he encouraged people to be egocentrical assholes, to buy his bullshit products while being on steroids and synthol, he didnt want to work an average's joe job for a living so did gay for pay instead for the quick money... He even did all of this with a cross around his neck...
I think he really ruined it all when he was with that cute little gf who probably saw the remaining good he had in himself, but he probably ruined it all too, acting like a douche and not seeing what really matter in life.

I also think his parents, family, must have been very bad advisers for a very long time, because they obviously led him to this point. If you truly care about your offspring, they dont end that way.
He is probably the end of a lineage of stupid people.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #559 on: November 03, 2012, 12:00:37 PM »
;D

You both have/had a Secret Love(r) for that FatBitch here in San Diego.   
Actually, I had the school-yard crush on CQ until that fat fuck ran his creep-game on her, and cost us all a classy poster.   

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #560 on: November 03, 2012, 12:16:01 PM »
just laughed my ass off reading what is in some DA's candles

i hope he pulls out of this one just so that he can learn about this candle fiasco and get all riled up

whoever started this candle shit clearly was not aware of the feelings for DA out there in the 'community'

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: November 03, 2012, 12:19:04 PM »

You are entitled to feel or not feel sympathy for someone, I'll give you that. Truth be told, I don't feel the same sympathy for someone I don't know other than their on-line persona, such as Derek, as I would for a friend, family member or even my two dogs if they were suffering. Likewise I don't feel hatred for someone who I don't really know either. Not that you do, but it does appear some folks here on Getbig feel this way judging from their behavior toward Derek's family and him and their remarks about him.

Derek has seemed to like getting attention in the past, even when it is negative attention. So perhaps these treads and all there content is exactly what he likes. I doubt though this is true for all his family and friends.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #562 on: November 03, 2012, 12:29:01 PM »
23 pages? Really ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #563 on: November 03, 2012, 12:29:15 PM »
You are entitled to feel or not feel sympathy for someone, I'll give you that. Truth be told, I don't feel the same sympathy for someone I don't know other than their on-line persona, such as Derek, as I would for a friend, family member or even my two dogs if they were suffering. Likewise I don't feel hatred for someone who I don't really know either. Not that you do, but it does appear some folks here on Getbig feel this way judging from their behavior toward Derek's family and him and their remarks about him.

Derek has seemed to like getting attention in the past, even when it is negative attention. So perhaps these treads and all there content is exactly what he likes. I doubt though this is true for all his family and friends.
dude is sick which sucks and of course when he was riding high and healthy he did not give a damn what he used,abused or who he did it to ,,,all u can do is wish some recovery and he should know if he makes it ,his body and way he treats it is over if that's possible.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #564 on: November 03, 2012, 12:33:55 PM »

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #565 on: November 03, 2012, 12:34:39 PM »
One day, at band camp......

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: November 03, 2012, 12:35:11 PM »
23 pages? Really ???

Look back at all the threads about Derek. They always seem to go on quite awhile until all the haters get bored with bashing him for the time being. So it seems even in absenteeism, Derek commands a lot of discussion and comments both good and bad.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: November 03, 2012, 12:37:03 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #568 on: November 03, 2012, 12:37:57 PM »
Look back at all the threads about Derek. They always seem to go on quite awhile until all the haters get bored with bashing him for the time being. So it seems even in absenteeism, Derek commands a lot of discussion and comments both good and bad.

Derek commands cock. He's just a freakshow and getbig fodder

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #569 on: November 03, 2012, 12:42:23 PM »
so is he dead or not? dont have time to read 20 pages of thread

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: November 03, 2012, 12:45:09 PM »
so is he dead or not? dont have time to read 20 pages of thread
Does it matter?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #571 on: November 03, 2012, 12:46:23 PM »

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #572 on: November 03, 2012, 12:49:04 PM »
CNN just reported that da is out of the hospital and in new jersey comforting distressed sailors

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #573 on: November 03, 2012, 12:50:04 PM »
he just tweeted this:

HAHA NO IM NOT DEAD PUSSY I WILL LIFE A LOT LONGER THAN YOU HATER . COME TALK SHIT TO MY FACE ON LONG ISLAND PUSSY. YOU WISH YOU HAD MY LIFE. JEALOUS TOOL.
O

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #574 on: November 03, 2012, 12:54:36 PM »
he just tweeted this:

HAHA NO IM NOT DEAD PUSSY I WILL LIFE A LOT LONGER THAN YOU HATER . COME TALK SHIT TO MY FACE ON LONG ISLAND PUSSY. YOU WISH YOU HAD MY LIFE. JEALOUS TOOL.

If he did, hes better off dead... ::)