Author Topic: Derek Anthony - heart attack - coma - and recovery  (Read 242852 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Derek Anthony - had a heart attack - in a coma
« Reply #575 on: November 03, 2012, 01:51:26 PM »
Maybe someone can make a thread about the funeral..?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #576 on: November 03, 2012, 01:54:57 PM »
he just tweeted this:

HAHA NO IM NOT DEAD PUSSY I WILL LIFE A LOT LONGER THAN YOU HATER . COME TALK SHIT TO MY FACE ON LONG ISLAND PUSSY. YOU WISH YOU HAD MY LIFE. JEALOUS TOOL.

Who did he tweet this to?

See, even when he is knocking at deaths door, he is still the same.  ::) ::)

We wish he had his life? His life of dialysis and almost dying? He is seriously delusional.
X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: November 03, 2012, 01:57:01 PM »
he just tweeted this:

HAHA NO IM NOT DEAD PUSSY I WILL LIFE A LOT LONGER THAN YOU HATER . COME TALK SHIT TO MY FACE ON LONG ISLAND PUSSY. YOU WISH YOU HAD MY LIFE. JEALOUS TOOL.

lol is this serious?
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: November 03, 2012, 01:59:32 PM »
he just tweeted this:

haha no chance

T

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: November 03, 2012, 02:13:49 PM »
Tru Grit this is called abusing the power of trolling if not real "bro"
A

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #580 on: November 03, 2012, 02:14:55 PM »
TL; DR. Is he dead yet?

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #581 on: November 03, 2012, 02:27:02 PM »
he just tweeted this:

If this is true, hope he has a relapse.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #582 on: November 03, 2012, 02:30:44 PM »
DA wouldn't give a shit if any of you or VinceG was dying.
And if he doesn't die this time around, he will soon. Its not like he can make money through legitimate means, and his narcissism will drive him back to drugs once he sees his body deflate and watches his funds dry up--just like the aptly named Kris Dim.
T

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: November 03, 2012, 02:30:57 PM »
lol no way, first he will post here on getbig all humble and thanking god and his family and "friends" a few weeks later and a few DA shows down the road he be posting like this again

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: November 03, 2012, 02:32:48 PM »
DA wouldn't give a shit if any of you or VinceG was dying.
And if he doesn't die this time around, he will soon. Its not like he can make money through legitimate means, and his narcissism will drive him back to drugs once he sees his body deflate and watches his funds dry up--just like the aptly named Kris Dim.

congrats

level 4 acheivement unlocked
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: November 03, 2012, 02:40:17 PM »
he just tweeted this:

All this talk of death from the jealous little haters is just gonna motivate him to get into the gym do whatever it takes to get bigger and stronger.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #586 on: November 03, 2012, 02:48:08 PM »
If he did, hes better off dead... ::)

His family locked out his twitter to private.  He's not tweeting shit.....especially in a coma
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #587 on: November 03, 2012, 02:56:08 PM »
So he's still in a coma?  I don't want to sift through all of this.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #588 on: November 03, 2012, 03:24:21 PM »
So he's still in a coma?  I don't want to sift through all of this.

He's still in a coma.....more than likely the heart attack he had caused neural damage from the lack of oxygen to his brain.  Even though he was at a hospital, there's no way of knowing what they did to start back his heart and that still takes time

Its highly unlikely that he's going to wake up....and in this case that would prob be a good thing if he has brain damage.  He certainly won't be the same person if he has his cognitive abilities     
A

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #589 on: November 03, 2012, 03:26:42 PM »

He's still in a coma.....more than likely the heart attack he had caused neural damage from the lack of oxygen to his brain.  Even though he was at a hospital, there's no way of knowing what they did to start back his heart and that still takes time

Its highly unlikely that he's going to wake up....and in this case that would prob be a good thing if he has brain damage.  He certainly won't be the same person if he has his cognitive abilities    

Hypoxia needs a good few minutes to start messing your brain up. DA was in a hospital when he had the heart attack, he might have gotten treatment fast.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #590 on: November 03, 2012, 03:29:04 PM »

He's still in a coma.....more than likely the heart attack he had caused neural damage from the lack of oxygen to his brain.  Even though he was at a hospital, there's no way of knowing what they did to start back his heart and that still takes time

Its highly unlikely that he's going to wake up....and in this case that would prob be a good thing if he has brain damage.  He certainly won't be the same person if he has his cognitive abilities     

Wow, pretty brutal. On a side note, how you enjoying the blue stars I got you? ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: November 03, 2012, 03:29:16 PM »
maybe he ll survive as a vegetable. And family will be able to collect disability checks. It's in their interest he doesnt die too quick and survives, even disabled. Problem is that life expectancy of people on dialysis isnt much to bragg about anyway... How can you destroy yourself to that point.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: November 03, 2012, 03:36:25 PM »
maybe he ll survive as a vegetable. And family will be able to collect disability checks. It's in their interest he doesnt die too quick and survives, even disabled. Problem is that life expectancy of people on dialysis isnt much to bragg about anyway... How can you destroy yourself to that point.

You're one cold fish

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #593 on: November 03, 2012, 03:53:23 PM »
I've got one little question for everyone here who mix up things a little bit:

What has:

- synthol use
 - steroid use
 - narcotics use
 - peptides use

Got to do with each other to call it "drug addiction"? First and foremost, synthol is not a drug, it's as much a drug as breast implants. Secondly, even because someone uses steroid and steroids are drugs you cannot say someone who uses steroids is a damn drug addict. Come on now, it's different story alltogether.

Derek was:

- drug addict
 - steroid abuser
 - insulin abuser
 - synthol abuser

Saying he was "bragging about his addiction" because he told us he had synthol in his bis does not make any sense at all. It shows your ignorance, you believe that everything that comes in a needle is a fucking "drug" making this guy a "drug addict". That's pure bs.

Now, regarding hate and this mess with candles. He brought this on himself. If you shittalk, deny health problems, then have health problems, come back, shittalk again and then have serious health problems that make you close to your death you cannot fucking expect much empathy.

except for the fact that I've known people who shot a mixture of SEO oil/and oxy's into their arms before going out to da clubs :-\

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #594 on: November 03, 2012, 04:10:33 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #595 on: November 03, 2012, 04:17:51 PM »

"

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: November 03, 2012, 04:18:21 PM »
Its highly unlikely that he's going to wake up....and in this case that would prob be a good thing if he has brain damage.
::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #597 on: November 03, 2012, 04:19:27 PM »
IMOP everybody on the planet is fair game. However personally I bow out if the person/animal etc. becomes deathly sick or dies. Unless of course we're dealing with child molesters. Some might think it's hypocritical, but I just think I'm drawing a B.Chick line in the carpet.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #598 on: November 03, 2012, 04:20:02 PM »
So is his radio show "on" or "off" for Tuesday night?
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #599 on: November 03, 2012, 04:21:23 PM »
Wonder if he has the same person pulling the Plug in his WILL as well as pulling his toupee