Author Topic: Derek Anthony - heart attack - coma - and recovery  (Read 243689 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Derek Anthony - had a heart attack - in a coma
« Reply #700 on: November 04, 2012, 07:12:51 AM »
I see plenty of hyperbole here... are you sure you're not just trying to rationalise your lifestyle choices?

No I am not, it is simple mathematics bro. Out of 2000 men many will die from a heart attack, many will have strokes, many will have kidney problems, many will have liver problems, and some will have aids ;D ,... these are the problems everyone face in the world, such is life, bodybuilders are humans they get these problems too and they do not escalate when they juice, they are on par with any other group of people, numbers don't lie.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #701 on: November 04, 2012, 07:17:35 AM »
No I am not, it is simple mathematics bro. Out of 2000 men many will die from a heart attack, many will have strokes, many will have kidney problems, many will have liver problems, and some will have aids ;D ,... these are the problems everyone face in the world, such is life, bodybuilders are humans they get these problems too and they do not escalate when they juice, they are on par with any other group of people, numbers don't lie.

On par? They woudn't be if they were not jucing... weight lifting and proper diet lower mortality rates across the board.  Adding steroids to the mix probably cancels out the effect.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: November 04, 2012, 07:30:24 AM »
people make their own choices about what they put in their bodies

risk versus reward
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #703 on: November 04, 2012, 07:36:35 AM »
How many people die off of kidney failure every day that are not juicing? How many people have hard attacks that are not juicing? How many people have liver problems without juicing? Millions, Millions and Millions.

So let me get this straight, there has been over 2000 ifbb pros and a handful of them have had health issues right?, well take a random group of 2000 men that do not juice and the same number of people will have health issues, simple as that.

So anabolic steroids absolutely cannot cause any issues with the liver, kidneys, cardiovascular system or what have you? That's what you're saying here.

Quite the "mathematician" we have here.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #704 on: November 04, 2012, 07:39:14 AM »
No, he's apparently alert.

Well, there's a first.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #705 on: November 04, 2012, 07:44:51 AM »
So anabolic steroids absolutely cannot cause any issues with the liver, kidneys, cardiovascular system or what have you? That's what you're saying here.

Quite the "mathematician" we have here.
Don't be stupid you know well what I am trying to say brainiac, ya I may have worded it improperly but so what you are now acting like a grade 2 just so you can win an argument?

Steroids have no effect on liver?... must you ask this stupid fucken question, a fucken tylenol has an effect on the liver ffs.

all I am saying is where are the bodies? and the small list that you will display is equal to the list shown by the same amount of random people anywhere that do not juice..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #706 on: November 04, 2012, 07:49:19 AM »
On par? They woudn't be if they were not jucing... weight lifting and proper diet lower mortality rates across the board.  Adding steroids to the mix probably cancels out the effect.
There is not a lower mortality rate though and that is what is strange, I agree that not doing juice and living healthy would be healthier, of course but the truth is sitting on the couch eating hot dogs would be a lot worse then what a bodybuilder does.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #707 on: November 04, 2012, 07:59:57 AM »
Don't be stupid you know well what I am trying to say brainiac, ya I may have worded it improperly but so what you are now acting like a grade 2 just so you can win an argument?

Steroids have no effect on liver?... must you ask this stupid fucken question, a fucken tylenol has an effect on the liver ffs.

all I am saying is where are the bodies? and the small list that you will display is equal to the list shown by the same amount of random people anywhere that do not juice..

LOL

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #708 on: November 04, 2012, 08:04:34 AM »

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #709 on: November 04, 2012, 08:04:45 AM »
LOL

Ironic, innit? Onetimehard hasn't noticed what the thread is all about.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #710 on: November 04, 2012, 08:05:18 AM »
Aside from the abuse issues, he probably has some dangerous ass doctors. Suspect he had no health insurance or Medical/IEHP, which pays nothing. You get what you pay for-- some foreign medical graduate or  last in the class authoritative physician who actually knows shit. That is why every bodybuilder needs a M.D. as a friend. He can help or at least direct you in the right channels.  You get what you pay for.
Lift, fuck, make money....
DOC

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #711 on: November 04, 2012, 08:05:51 AM »
well? where are they?

Hint: thread title...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #712 on: November 04, 2012, 08:12:33 AM »
Hint: thread title...
Is it such a big secret what kind of rec drugs he was doing? really?this case means nothing, the guy was reckless, albeit hope he gets better

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #713 on: November 04, 2012, 08:14:57 AM »

VanLoadOfMenAsses getting destroyed.
®

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
« Reply #714 on: November 04, 2012, 08:18:17 AM »
I hope he's okay, long road to recovery, wishing him the best.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #715 on: November 04, 2012, 08:19:34 AM »
VanLoadOfMenAsses getting destroyed.
Hahahha   ;D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #716 on: November 04, 2012, 08:22:21 AM »
you don't even know half the amateur competitors who live with barely functioning kidneys. or retired pros with lingering health issues.

yeah we all slow down and die eventually, but typically not in your 50s and 40s

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #717 on: November 04, 2012, 08:24:56 AM »
Is it such a big secret what kind of rec drugs he was doing? really?this case means nothing, the guy was reckless, albeit hope he gets better

oh I see, it wasn't the hormones, it was the diuretics and recs  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #718 on: November 04, 2012, 08:30:32 AM »
oh I see, it wasn't the hormones, it was the diuretics and recs  ::)

Diuretics and recs are far more dangerous then juice bro and the truth is we don't know what caused it, it could even have been hereditary or the luck of the draw, millions of people have the problem he encountered and never juiced.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #719 on: November 04, 2012, 08:37:36 AM »
Diuretics and recs are far more dangerous then juice bro and the truth is we don't know what caused it, it could even have been hereditary or the luck of the draw, millions of people have the problem he encountered and never juiced.

::) ::)

DA is a thirty-one year old with end-stage renal disease, I doubt there are millions like him

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: November 04, 2012, 08:45:33 AM »

you are so fucking delusional its borderline retarded ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #721 on: November 04, 2012, 09:00:30 AM »
Damn Derek Anthony and the cock he rode in on!

No lectures.  Derek would dig this post.  Heal up, DA.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #722 on: November 04, 2012, 09:03:32 AM »
never liked the guy, no sympathy here. I will say that i feel for those who loved him unconditionally, his parents or siblings if any. many little children are suffering from diseases that are not of their own actions this is something to be sad for. A grown man that makes his living on being a jackass and using drugs knowing full well the potential for the outcome deserves no such sympathies. It's time people take responsibility for their own actions....just think how much money it's costing to keep him breathing right now and just who pays for that? Think about it. we spend so much time bitching about the cost of health care and people like him are part of the reason its sky high. Just like all the emotional retarded fat asses that stuff their faces into a food coma each day to drown out their miserable existence. these fat fucks are taxing the hell out of the system with missed days at work or not working at all, diabetes treatments hip surgery knee surgery and so on. To hell with these selfish people, this may sound mean but we should only help those who truly need it. Just think back to Larry Hagman of soap opera Dallas fame. He was a, and is a self admitted major alcoholic and yet was still awarded a new liver after he admitted his addictions.  the liver he received should have gone to someone else.
I do not wish Derek death, i hope he recovers, i just don't have any sympathy for him or anyone who is a self abuser when it come to their health. Walking across the freeway, you might get away with it once. Keep doing it and we all know what will happen.
h

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #723 on: November 04, 2012, 09:06:05 AM »
you are so fucking delusional its borderline retarded ::)
Fuck off you POS what the fuck do you know, always making up stories that there is something wrong with someone in your family or guess what happen to me or that someone died that you know to get attention on getbig, you fucken loser.

People die all the time and people have problems all the time but when they are juiced it's the juice that caused it? who is being delusional here?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #724 on: November 04, 2012, 09:16:28 AM »

People die all the time and people have problems all the time but when they are juiced it's the juice that caused it? who is being delusional here?
I agree , skinny people die all the time from,  diabetes, heart disease and stroke (high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol........) but when a obese person die from it they blame food.