Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 17, 2014, 02:50:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 51   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Derek Anthony - heart attack - coma - and recovery  (Read 67766 times)
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

View Profile
« Reply #725 on: November 04, 2012, 09:04:34 AM »

LOL
well? where are they?
Report to moderator   Logged
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

View Profile
« Reply #726 on: November 04, 2012, 09:04:45 AM »

LOL

Ironic, innit? Onetimehard hasn't noticed what the thread is all about.

usmcdevildoc
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #727 on: November 04, 2012, 09:05:18 AM »

Aside from the abuse issues, he probably has some dangerous ass doctors. Suspect he had no health insurance or Medical/IEHP, which pays nothing. You get what you pay for-- some foreign medical graduate or  last in the class authoritative physician who actually knows shit. That is why every bodybuilder needs a M.D. as a friend. He can help or at least direct you in the right channels.  You get what you pay for.
Lift, fuck, make money....
DOC
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

View Profile
« Reply #728 on: November 04, 2012, 09:05:51 AM »

well? where are they?

Hint: thread title...
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

View Profile
« Reply #729 on: November 04, 2012, 09:12:33 AM »

Hint: thread title...
Is it such a big secret what kind of rec drugs he was doing? really?this case means nothing, the guy was reckless, albeit hope he gets better
Alex23
Time Out
Getbig IV

http://twitter.com/A23Studios

View Profile WWW
« Reply #730 on: November 04, 2012, 09:14:57 AM »

Don't be stupid you know well what I am trying to say brainiac, ya I may have worded it improperly but so what you are now acting like a grade 2 just so you can win an argument?

Steroids have no effect on liver?... must you ask this stupid fucken question, a fucken tylenol has an effect on the liver ffs.

all I am saying is where are the bodies? and the small list that you will display is equal to the list shown by the same amount of random people anywhere that do not juice..

VanLoadOfMenAsses getting destroyed.
Swollen_Powell
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #731 on: November 04, 2012, 09:18:17 AM »

I hope he's okay, long road to recovery, wishing him the best.
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

View Profile
« Reply #732 on: November 04, 2012, 09:19:34 AM »

Hahahha   Grin
Nirvana
Getbig V

Maggot Filled Ass.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #733 on: November 04, 2012, 09:22:21 AM »

No I am not, it is simple mathematics bro. Out of 2000 men many will die from a heart attack, many will have strokes, many will have kidney problems, many will have liver problems, and some will have aids Grin ,... these are the problems everyone face in the world, such is life, bodybuilders are humans they get these problems too and they do not escalate when they juice, they are on par with any other group of people, numbers don't lie.
you don't even know half the amateur competitors who live with barely functioning kidneys. or retired pros with lingering health issues.

yeah we all slow down and die eventually, but typically not in your 50s and 40s

Chew Tobacco.
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

View Profile
« Reply #734 on: November 04, 2012, 09:24:56 AM »

Is it such a big secret what kind of rec drugs he was doing? really?this case means nothing, the guy was reckless, albeit hope he gets better

oh I see, it wasn't the hormones, it was the diuretics and recs  Roll Eyes

Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

View Profile
« Reply #735 on: November 04, 2012, 09:30:32 AM »

oh I see, it wasn't the hormones, it was the diuretics and recs  Roll Eyes

Diuretics and recs are far more dangerous then juice bro and the truth is we don't know what caused it, it could even have been hereditary or the luck of the draw, millions of people have the problem he encountered and never juiced.
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: November 04, 2012, 09:37:36 AM »

Diuretics and recs are far more dangerous then juice bro and the truth is we don't know what caused it, it could even have been hereditary or the luck of the draw, millions of people have the problem he encountered and never juiced.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

DA is a thirty-one year old with end-stage renal disease, I doubt there are millions like him
Stark
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: November 04, 2012, 09:45:33 AM »

you are so fucking delusional its borderline retarded Roll Eyes
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Still crazy after all these years

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: November 04, 2012, 10:00:30 AM »

Damn Derek Anthony and the cock he rode in on!

No lectures.  Derek would dig this post.  Heal up, DA.
Eric2
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: November 04, 2012, 10:03:32 AM »

never liked the guy, no sympathy here. I will say that i feel for those who loved him unconditionally, his parents or siblings if any. many little children are suffering from diseases that are not of their own actions this is something to be sad for. A grown man that makes his living on being a jackass and using drugs knowing full well the potential for the outcome deserves no such sympathies. It's time people take responsibility for their own actions....just think how much money it's costing to keep him breathing right now and just who pays for that? Think about it. we spend so much time bitching about the cost of health care and people like him are part of the reason its sky high. Just like all the emotional retarded fat asses that stuff their faces into a food coma each day to drown out their miserable existence. these fat fucks are taxing the hell out of the system with missed days at work or not working at all, diabetes treatments hip surgery knee surgery and so on. To hell with these selfish people, this may sound mean but we should only help those who truly need it. Just think back to Larry Hagman of soap opera Dallas fame. He was a, and is a self admitted major alcoholic and yet was still awarded a new liver after he admitted his addictions.  the liver he received should have gone to someone else.
I do not wish Derek death, i hope he recovers, i just don't have any sympathy for him or anyone who is a self abuser when it come to their health. Walking across the freeway, you might get away with it once. Keep doing it and we all know what will happen.

h
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: November 04, 2012, 10:06:05 AM »

you are so fucking delusional its borderline retarded Roll Eyes
Fuck off you POS what the fuck do you know, always making up stories that there is something wrong with someone in your family or guess what happen to me or that someone died that you know to get attention on getbig, you fucken loser.

People die all the time and people have problems all the time but when they are juiced it's the juice that caused it? who is being delusional here?
che
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: November 04, 2012, 10:16:28 AM »

People die all the time and people have problems all the time but when they are juiced it's the juice that caused it? who is being delusional here?
I agree , skinny people die all the time from,  diabetes, heart disease and stroke (high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol........) but when a obese person die from it they blame food.
Stark
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: November 04, 2012, 10:31:14 AM »

Fuck off you POS what the fuck do you know, always making up stories that there is something wrong with someone in your family or guess what happen to me or that someone died that you know to get attention on getbig, you fucken loser.

Seriously you border to the same delusion I have seen in regular heroin junkies, you are seriously pathetic, time to shot up some more poison and pretend its all good for ya? Lol u retard
Van_Bilderass
Getbig V

"Don't Try"

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: November 04, 2012, 10:32:12 AM »

Ouch, getting owned by Alex "more gimmicks than anyone in online history" 23 hurts even worse.

I know what Onetimehard is getting at and it's true, steroids are remarkably safe, compared to most any class of drugs, at least in the short run. But don't say there will absolutely be no increase in mortality from the use of steroids... just the high BP that many experience can't be safe, it's common sense.
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Still crazy after all these years

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: November 04, 2012, 10:42:11 AM »

I bought a naugahyde hat from Larry Hagman which he assured me was genuine leather.
slate
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: November 04, 2012, 10:44:28 AM »

ROID RAGE REPORTED
uberman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #746 on: November 04, 2012, 10:46:37 AM »

We are....taxpayers
do you even pay taxes as you re unemployed? Maybe your white male companion / husband is tho, as he s the breadwinner.
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

"Big" Roger F. Neegars

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: November 04, 2012, 10:47:40 AM »

Aside from the abuse issues, he probably has some dangerous ass doctors. Suspect he had no health insurance or Medical/IEHP, which pays nothing. You get what you pay for-- some foreign medical graduate or  last in the class authoritative physician who actually knows shit. That is why every bodybuilder needs a M.D. as a friend. He can help or at least direct you in the right channels.  You get what you pay for.
Lift, fuck, make money....
DOC

Spot on as usual, keep up the good work!

Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

View Profile
« Reply #748 on: November 04, 2012, 10:54:04 AM »

Ouch, getting owned by Alex "more gimmicks than anyone in online history" 23 hurts even worse.

I know what Onetimehard is getting at and it's true, steroids are remarkably safe, compared to most any class of drugs, at least in the short run. But don't say there will absolutely be no increase in mortality from the use of steroids... just the high BP that many experience can't be safe, it's common sense.
Thank you, now we can have a civilized discussion. I do agree the steroids can pose a potential harm, so can salt and vitamin c but I also think the worse destruction for human is to not be active and that cause more side effects then anything. People that juice tend to apply more activities in their daily lives then the average Joe, so because of the balance I do not feel the mortality rate in juicers are higher.

ROID RAGE REPORTED
lmao,  Grin  Ya put hard to resist with stark, he is by far the most hated getbigger to have ever lived, pure loser  Wink
lovemonkey
Getbig V

Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: November 04, 2012, 11:01:48 AM »

Thank you, now we can have a civilized discussion. I do agree the steroids can pose a potential harm, so can salt and vitamin c but I also think the worse destruction for human is to not be active and that cause more side effects then anything. People that juice tend to apply more activities in their daily lives then the average Joe, so because of the balance I do not feel the mortality rate in juicers are higher.

Why are you intentionally ignoring the other obvious option - living an active lifestyle while drug free?

from incomplete data
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 51   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!