Author Topic: Derek Anthony - heart attack - coma - and recovery  (Read 242862 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Derek Anthony - had a heart attack - in a coma
« Reply #750 on: November 04, 2012, 11:32:51 AM »
Thankfully the candle group has removed Primemuscle's messages. Sick piece of shit.

What were Primemuscle's messages saying ???

I must have missed them

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #751 on: November 04, 2012, 11:38:01 AM »
I agree , I emailed them and  told them about him (he posts on Getbig ....etc ) , I even gave them his IP address,  Fuc#*ng asshole.

I commend you for your work on this issue. Here's an utterly manly and heterosexual congratulatory handshake as a token of my appreciation.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #752 on: November 04, 2012, 11:44:57 AM »
What were Primemuscle's messages saying ???

I must have missed them

I don't recall their exact content, but they were extremely explicit and homoerotic. One involved prostate tickling with Italian sausage. Prime was bold enough to leave his name on the messages so we know it's him.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #753 on: November 04, 2012, 11:47:42 AM »
I agree , I emailed them and  told them about him (he posts on Getbig ....etc ) , I even gave them his IP address,  Fuc#*ng asshole.

prime muscle has shamed all of us

da is on his death bed for christ sakes has he no concience
T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #754 on: November 04, 2012, 11:56:28 AM »
Aside from the abuse issues, he probably has some dangerous ass doctors. Suspect he had no health insurance or Medical/IEHP, which pays nothing. You get what you pay for-- some foreign medical graduate or  last in the class authoritative physician who actually knows shit. That is why every bodybuilder needs a M.D. as a friend. He can help or at least direct you in the right channels.  You get what you pay for.
Lift, fuck, make money....
DOC

Absolutely true. The higher ups in the Hierarchy are using depopulation tactics all across the board. There's no doubt that people with no or minimal insurance might find themselves going in for a check up and coming home with some sort of fatal "disease"...I wouldn't trust 1/2 the people in the medical field today. Esp. if I was over the age of 50.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #755 on: November 04, 2012, 12:00:29 PM »
"Prime muscle"  ;D
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: November 04, 2012, 12:13:49 PM »
Thankfully the candle group has removed Primemuscle's messages. Sick piece of shit.

I was pleased to see that those messages were removed as well, especially since they were not from me.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #757 on: November 04, 2012, 12:14:05 PM »
Derek was one of those 5 to 10 grams a week,10 anadrol a day guys when he was younger we all heard about. He later claimed minimal use which is an obvious lie. People who are as reckless as him in every part of their lives don't draw a line in the sand about the amount of shit they put in their body. It doesn't work that way. Dude is/was a walking pharmacy. And we all have known people just like him. Most are dead, in jail or some kind of religious nut.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: November 04, 2012, 12:16:21 PM »

As if you know my IP address. You think you are funny, but you are just a jerk.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #759 on: November 04, 2012, 12:17:53 PM »
prime muscle has shamed all of us

da is on his death bed for christ sakes has he no concience

You don't need me to shame you. You manage to do that all on your own.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #760 on: November 04, 2012, 12:18:09 PM »
Don't be stupid you know well what I am trying to say brainiac, ya I may have worded it improperly but so what you are now acting like a grade 2 just so you can win an argument?

Steroids have no effect on liver?... must you ask this stupid fucken question, a fucken tylenol has an effect on the liver ffs.

all I am saying is where are the bodies? and the small list that you will display is equal to the list shown by the same amount of random people anywhere that do not juice..

Are you sure about that ? ? ?  ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: November 04, 2012, 12:22:09 PM »
Are you sure about that ? ? ?  ::)

Not only that, whenever you hear about a suicide, you wonder what news a doctor may have given them that will never be told to the outside world. :-\

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #762 on: November 04, 2012, 12:28:27 PM »
Post 1 study on a controlled group proving that steroids cause any of health problems you have mentioned.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=articleTop

The four groups were similar with respect to age and weight, height, and body-mass index before treatment (Table 1TABLE 1
Base-Line Characteristics of the Study Subjects.
). Acne developed in three men receiving testosterone and one receiving placebo, and two men receiving testosterone reported breast tenderness, but no other side effects were noted. The serum liver-enzyme concentrations, hemoglobin concentrations, hematocrits, and red-cell counts did not change in any study group (Table 2TABLE 2
Hemoglobin and Plasma Lipid Concentrations before and after the 10 Weeks of Treatment.
). Serum creatinine concentrations did not change, except in the testosterone-plus-exercise group, in which the mean (±SE) serum creatinine concentration increased from 1.0 mg per deciliter (88 μmol per liter) to 1.1 mg per deciliter (97 μmol per liter) (P=0.02). Plasma concentrations of total and LDL cholesterol and triglycerides did not change in any study group; plasma HDL cholesterol decreased significantly in the placebo-plus-exercise group. There was no change in the serum concentration of prostate-specific antigen in any group.

Not only nothing happened, steroids+workout group had better levels of good cholesterol after the study...

I know two guys who prepped clean to their contests. Both manged to get to very low digit body fat without use of any hormones. Of of them visited hospital due to cramps. The other one had serious health issues realted with cholesterol levels, testosterone levels and such. This shows how bodybuilding lifestyle itself, without use of any substances can be detrimental to your health.

Of course steroid abuse or long term use of high doges will harm your body. So will use of aspirin or ibuprofen over a long time. Actually, if I had to choose to use ibuprofen in recommended dose and testosterone at 500mg weekly for a year I would without any doubt choose testosterone.

Different steroids have different effects on the body. Testosterone for example can cause water retention which leads to hypertension. This can damage your kidney. Yet, if you deal if the hypertension nothing will happen to your kidneys.

What (nearly) killed Derek was homoerotic lifestyle with a lot of painkillers, narcotics and heavy steroids and synthol abuse. Diuretics are also demonized, it depends on a substance. Obviously lasix isn't something anyone would take except it is really needed (not many people I know used it because you can come in dry at the contest without it) and spironolactone can be basicly taken daily. It's sodium sparing and really mild, worst thing that can happen is killing your gains or man boobs (it's an antiandrogen). My ex girlfriend took spironolacton daily for years without any side effects except from very low blood pressure.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #763 on: November 04, 2012, 12:28:55 PM »
 Lifting with a broken back cause of death? Ouch.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #764 on: November 04, 2012, 12:32:46 PM »
The steroid apologist are almost as pathetic as the weed as a cure all for everything crowd.
Steroid users: pro wrestlers, Bodybuilders, strength athletes... All dropping like flies.
And no, it is not rec drugs; plenty of people use recs and aren't dying in droves like steroid users are. Shit, Vicodin is one of te most prescribed drugs in America! I am a steroid user myself (test and Anadrol), but at least I not delusional about it.
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #765 on: November 04, 2012, 12:45:01 PM »
Post 1 study on a controlled group proving that steroids cause any of health problems you have mentioned.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=articleTop

An initial selection of fifty subjects.

Out of which seven dropped out, before the study began and three during treatment. So, that leaves forty.

Only twenty of which were given testosterone. And only ten of those were lifting weights.

I don't think it's safe to generalise they way you do, based on such small numbers.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #766 on: November 04, 2012, 12:47:42 PM »
Guys who are "anti-steroids" are honestly most pathetic individuals you can meet. Everyone can choose for himself what he or she decides to do with his body so I have nothing against naturals, drug-free lifters and so on. Yet, when you are "anti-steroid" and you preach about it, attack users or abusers on boards you just belong to most pathetic group one can imagine - people who, like cattle, brainlessly follow the crowd. Whether it's self-righteous religious morons like uberman, who follow words of a fishman who died on a cross 2000 years ago, agressive, cynical and sarcastic fools who are too afraid to contribute so they will just try to ridicule whatever anyone says or just scared ex abusers who now think they know better because they "lived it".

Most of you in fact are just very stupid. You fail to understand that there are many different compounds, some more dangerous than others and dosages play very important role here. There is no doubt in my mind that if you wanna become an IFBB pro you will hurt yourself in the process, sooner or later. Apart from that there are so many different levels of use and abuse that putting them all in one single group called "roidmonkeys" is fucking idiotic.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: November 04, 2012, 12:47:50 PM »
He is not gonna die.
he ll stay in coma or become a vegetable...it's better he dies.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #768 on: November 04, 2012, 12:50:16 PM »
he ll stay in coma or become a vegetable...it's better he dies.

It's so christian of you. Your saviour on the cross cries for your sins, don't you know? Shouldn't you kneel before the lord and pray for your lost brother? Isn't saving one lost sheep more important than guarding the herd?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: November 04, 2012, 12:55:34 PM »
lol we didnt read the same Bible it seems.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #770 on: November 04, 2012, 12:58:37 PM »
lol we didnt read the same Bible it seems.

I read a bible and burn it after satanic ritual every month, are you sure? I must tell my satanic church that our supplier sends us wrong fairy tale.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #771 on: November 04, 2012, 01:00:46 PM »
haha satanic church, oh brother

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #772 on: November 04, 2012, 01:31:50 PM »
The steroid apologist are almost as pathetic as the weed as a cure all for everything crowd.
Steroid users: pro wrestlers, Bodybuilders, strength athletes... All dropping like flies.
And no, it is not rec drugs; plenty of people use recs and aren't dying in droves like steroid users are. Shit, Vicodin is one of te most prescribed drugs in America! I am a steroid user myself (test and Anadrol), but at least I not delusional about it.

Are you cockracer?
®

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #773 on: November 04, 2012, 01:35:18 PM »
I was pleased to see that those messages were removed as well, especially since they were not from me.

wait a moment

where is my fucking candle??

did some fuck delete my candle?

well maybe it just expired- need to light another one then.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #774 on: November 04, 2012, 02:49:39 PM »
i see this thread candle  is dimming

must keep it in top 5