Author Topic: Derek Anthony - heart attack - coma - and recovery  (Read 242844 times)

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
Re: Derek Anthony - had a heart attack - in a coma
« Reply #775 on: November 04, 2012, 03:33:50 PM »
Guys who are "anti-steroids" are honestly most pathetic individuals you can meet. Everyone can choose for himself what he or she decides to do with his body so I have nothing against naturals, drug-free lifters and so on. Yet, when you are "anti-steroid" and you preach about it, attack users or abusers on boards you just belong to most pathetic group one can imagine - people who, like cattle, brainlessly follow the crowd. Whether it's self-righteous religious morons like uberman, who follow words of a fishman who died on a cross 2000 years ago, agressive, cynical and sarcastic fools who are too afraid to contribute so they will just try to ridicule whatever anyone says or just scared ex abusers who now think they know better because they "lived it".

Most of you in fact are just very stupid. You fail to understand that there are many different compounds, some more dangerous than others and dosages play very important role here. There is no doubt in my mind that if you wanna become an IFBB pro you will hurt yourself in the process, sooner or later. Apart from that there are so many different levels of use and abuse that putting them all in one single group called "roidmonkeys" is fucking idiotic.
Hi, Nicholas Schreck!

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #776 on: November 04, 2012, 05:14:32 PM »
Aside from the abuse issues, he probably has some dangerous ass doctors. Suspect he had no health insurance or Medical/IEHP, which pays nothing. You get what you pay for-- some foreign medical graduate or  last in the class authoritative physician who actually knows shit. That is why every bodybuilder needs a M.D. as a friend. He can help or at least direct you in the right channels.  You get what you pay for.
Lift, fuck, make money....
DOC
you mentioned IEHP. do you live in/near the inland empire?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #777 on: November 04, 2012, 07:31:59 PM »
  Why would DA use Diuretics? I understand Flex doing it for the O.   but why would DA need them?

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #778 on: November 04, 2012, 07:37:43 PM »
Give him some   respect
TEAM WOLF

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #779 on: November 04, 2012, 07:45:15 PM »
Im glad they took that stupid distasteful death pool someone put up, that was an abesolutely horible thing to nov 8 post.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #780 on: November 04, 2012, 08:49:24 PM »
Liver and Kidney damage.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #781 on: November 04, 2012, 09:30:31 PM »
Im glad they took that stupid distasteful death pool someone put up, that was an abesolutely horible thing to nov 8 post.

I agree, that was bullshit (1 Dec).

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #782 on: November 04, 2012, 10:08:00 PM »
Anyone have any updates on Derek's situation? Last I heard it seemed pretty bad. Is he conscious yet?

I know it is sport to make fun of Derek, but sensed a lot of concern from some folks here. Therefore, it would be good to know how he is doing.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #783 on: November 04, 2012, 10:11:33 PM »
I agree, that was bullshit (1 Dec).
Bunch of heartless fkn December 4th animals in this thread.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #784 on: November 04, 2012, 10:49:20 PM »
Bunch of heartless fkn December 4th animals in this thread.

Yup - these h8thers have no soul

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Derek Anthony is on his death bed. Well wishes please
« Reply #785 on: November 05, 2012, 12:50:27 AM »
Damn, A lot of us like to bust the guys balls for obvious reasons but shit just got real...DA, get through this and make the necessary changes to be a survivor for real bro. Get better so we can bust your balls some more.
X2
Get better Derek!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #786 on: November 05, 2012, 12:51:52 AM »
Remember, remember the ninth of November.

Is that the rhyme?

(And just to be clear, DA would have loved that dead pool thread - you know it)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #787 on: November 05, 2012, 01:47:21 AM »
Died for us bitches.

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #788 on: November 05, 2012, 02:19:22 AM »
You fuck with the bull..

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: November 05, 2012, 02:49:56 AM »
Poor Derek Anthony .... He currently has a shaft up his asshole to prevent him shitting on the bed and one down his throat to help him breath....

I know it's a normal Saturday night for him, but this one isn't going to be paying his bills

Hahahahaha!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #790 on: November 05, 2012, 02:51:10 AM »
you guys think derek would give a fuck about anyone on this forum if the shoe was on th other foot? derek would pray that the getbigger would die. derek hated everybody here!why so much sympathy for such a shitbag? It is not like he got hit by a drunk driver! He did this to himself!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #791 on: November 05, 2012, 03:00:45 AM »
V

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #792 on: November 05, 2012, 03:18:19 AM »
Anyone have any updates on Derek's situation? Last I heard it seemed pretty bad. Is he conscious yet?

I know it is sport to make fun of Derek, but sensed a lot of concern from some folks here. Therefore, it would be good to know how he is doing.

He is ok. If your heart is going stop then there is no better place for that to happen than when you are actually in a hospital. Derek is conscious, cognizant and even had some ice cream.
O

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #793 on: November 05, 2012, 04:01:34 AM »
Even if he recovers this kind of episodes are going to happen regularly for the rest of his short life.
Kidney failure is not a walk in the park like Derek self believed. Wish him the best.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #794 on: November 05, 2012, 04:37:14 AM »

He finally woke up from what I understand and isn't a vegetable fortunately but he's not happy over being on a ventilator.  They are limiting the number of visitors as he's not strong enough.

It appears that Derek has pulled himself from the hand of the reaper and will be back on here soon talking shit about us Getbiggers..... :-\
A

whitewidow

« Reply #795 on: November 05, 2012, 04:45:59 AM »

He finally woke up from what I understand and isn't a vegetable fortunately but he's not happy over being on a ventilator.  They are limiting the number of visitors as he's not strong enough.

It appears that Derek has pulled himself from the hand of the reaper and will be back on here soon talking shit about us Getbiggers..... :-\

He will just suffer for the rest of his life! It will be a long battle that will just end with him dead at a young age.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: November 05, 2012, 04:56:01 AM »

thanks for the update Vince, I would be amazed if he would pack in his previous life and starts all over again, what he really should do is to never ever come back to getbig or any other bb webpage, kill his internet for a few years - concentrate on himself and his family try to find a new life for him without drugs etc.

Chances this will happen slim to zero.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #797 on: November 05, 2012, 05:22:15 AM »
Died for us bitches.

I must admit he looked awesome in the first photo. That was before he turned into douchebag synthol monster?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #798 on: November 05, 2012, 05:35:02 AM »
We have to delete this thread.  A 33 page thread about this guy is straight up bad for his health.  This will only affirm in his twisted mind that his foolish life has a meaning.  We need to delete this thread and act like we didn't even notice. 

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #799 on: November 05, 2012, 05:46:55 AM »
We have to delete this thread.  A 33 page thread about this guy is straight up bad for his health.  This will only affirm in his twisted mind that his foolish life has a meaning.  We need to delete this thread and act like we didn't even notice. 

That would be brutal.

You can imagine the scenario, family by side holding his hands and then he starts to wake from the coma. Doctors rush in and stabilise him, and say "Derek, can you hear me?" he replies "Yes doc, loud and clear. Do you guys have wifi I just need to check getbig.com and see if they have been praying for me" Logs on and not a whistle hahaha